~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "diggyon"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hi Souza,

thank you for posting the links about mind control again. I think this is a topic that we need to discuss here. Mind control and Pop artists!!! Do you really need to put singers under a mind control program to make them perform and get some money? I don't think so. A prostitute can do exactly what you want if you give her some money without being under a mind control program. I think we need some clarification here. It's more than money. It's much more than that! I know that  Merilyn Monroe was under a mind control program. May be she had some relationships with some politicians. May be she was used  for that, as through mind control the victim always forgets what happened and what he has done. But I'm sure that not all the Pop artists will do the same thing. Some information are missing here.
So please Souza share what you know with us. We need some clarification on that matter!!!

Sorry, but what exactly do you want to know/hear?
I would like to know why MJ was under a mind control program? What were they doing with him? Mind control program?! To do what???? Money?? There is no need for such a program if money is the aim! It's more than that! Why is Miley Cyrus under mind control program? What is she programmed for??? Again money is not the answer. There is something more than that. I'm sure you know much more than we do. That's why I would like to know more! I think we need to warn the people if these Pop artists are programmed to harm us in a way or another. Please Souza tell us the truth!!!!!

You are seriously overreacting now. We explained a lot in our blog and there is lots of information in these videos. I am not a victim nor a handler and I don't know it all. Lots of artists are programmed to send out hidden messages, occult messages. They also need to meke $$$$ for their record companies. They are programmed to do things a non-programmed person like you or me would never do. And they are programmed to distruct themselves when they are not needed anymore or become dangerous for them, hence all the artists being on drugs and having alcohol problems and die eventually at an early age.

Did I now answer your question?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Hi Souza,

thank you for posting the links about mind control again. I think this is a topic that we need to discuss here. Mind control and Pop artists!!! Do you really need to put singers under a mind control program to make them perform and get some money? I don't think so. A prostitute can do exactly what you want if you give her some money without being under a mind control program. I think we need some clarification here. It's more than money. It's much more than that! I know that  Merilyn Monroe was under a mind control program. May be she had some relationships with some politicians. May be she was used  for that, as through mind control the victim always forgets what happened and what he has done. But I'm sure that not all the Pop artists will do the same thing. Some information are missing here.
So please Souza share what you know with us. We need some clarification on that matter!!!

Sorry, but what exactly do you want to know/hear?
I would like to know why MJ was under a mind control program? What were they doing with him? Mind control program?! To do what???? Money?? There is no need for such a program if money is the aim! It's more than that! Why is Miley Cyrus under mind control program? What is she programmed for??? Again money is not the answer. There is something more than that. I'm sure you know much more than we do. That's why I would like to know more! I think we need to warn the people if these Pop artists are programmed to harm us in a way or another. Please Souza tell us the truth!!!!!

You are seriously overreacting now. We explained a lot in our blog and there is lots of information in these videos. I am not a victim nor a handler and I don't know it all. Lots of artists are programmed to send out hidden messages, occult messages. They also need to meke $$$$ for their record companies. They are programmed to do things a non-programmed person like you or me would never do. And they are programmed to distruct themselves when they are not needed anymore or become dangerous for them, hence all the artists being on drugs and having alcohol problems and die eventually at an early age.

Did I now answer your question?

Hi Souza,
that's exactly the answer I needed to know. I watched all the videos you posted an other videos on youtube as well. I also read so many articles about mind control, MK ULTRA and The CIA. But believe me I never found the answer to that question as the main goal of mind control was never mentioned anywhere.
Thanks again. Things are getting clearer now.

KEEP THE FAITH

GOOD BLESS YOU
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Watched he MJ Messages.

The last 2 vids just put tears in my eyes. My God. These are parts of the prophecies that Prophet Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joel, and many other have spoken and John the Revelator (in Revelations) have spoken. Maybe MJ saying we have 4 years may be that the NWO will stop taking it's effect in 2012 not the end of the world but really seeing the NWO in full action.  It's no coincidence that many of us have come on this board. It's not just about MJ it's about time to judge our hearts and get right with ourselves in God(in Christ). These are warnings and we need not only tell people but get our selves prepared too.  Get it straight with ourselves.  We don't have to be in fear if we are in the center of God's will but we cannot continue to be willingly ignorant and pretend nothing is happening.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Thanks for posting the first video.. I had never thought of the 2012 thing being an Illuminati conspiracy. I had only thought of it as a religious thing. But that would make a lot of sense. Get people scared of a certain date, and then create a "natural" disaster that wipes a lot of people out. Left over will be less people. Less people = easier to control.

Even if it's not the "end of the world", MJ could know that they are planning something that will SEEM like the end of the world. Just as bad, or worse. Personally, I'd rather the world end then be stuck here being controlled by those heartless lunatics.

Hello :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law. -  Hence Homeland Security

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force. - Hence Rom Emmanuel

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government. - Pay close attention to the apology of former American President Woodrow Wilson and the written words of America's greatest President Abraham Lincoln

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government. - Where is all the money going? Where's the money we have been paying into our benefits, i.e., unemployment, welfare, medicaid etc.? Are you concerned about Social Security?

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan. - Do you as an American want to be united with Mexico (where an American can not own property nor work) or with Canada?

All highlighted fields here are my words and the rest are by ChangeDaChannel who is the youtube poster of this incredible documentary.

I would just like to say that I am not trying to offend anyone out their nor their political beliefs, I am just offering another side to the "Glorius Story" we as a international community are being fed, especially as Americans and Europeans. This documentary posted on youtube by ChangeDaChannel is very enlightening to say the least. In my opinion this is necessary because in my opinion we are all being lied to every second of every minute of everyday. Please open your minds and think about this information.

Caution: You will need a lot of time to watch this documentary as it is almost two hours long.

I do hope you gain some insight!

:mrgreen:

[youtube:39ps8dmj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=fvw[/youtube:39ps8dmj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "traceys_home"
The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law. -  Hence Homeland Security

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force. - Hence Rom Emmanuel

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government. - Pay close attention to the apology of former American President Woodrow Wilson and the written words of America's greatest President Abraham Lincoln

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government. - Where is all the money going? Where's the money we have been paying into our benefits, i.e., unemployment, welfare, medicaid etc.? Are you concerned about Social Security?

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan. - Do you as an American want to be united with Mexico (where an American can not own property nor work) or with Canada?

All highlighted fields here are my words and the rest are by ChangeDaChannel who is the youtube poster of this incredible documentary.

I would just like to say that I am not trying to offend anyone out their nor their political beliefs, I am just offering another side to the "Glorius Story" we as a international community are being fed, especially as Americans and Europeans. This documentary posted on youtube by ChangeDaChannel is very enlightening to say the least. In my opinion this is necessary because in my opinion we are all being lied to every second of every minute of everyday. Please open your minds and think about this information.

Caution: You will need a lot of time to watch this documentary as it is almost two hours long.

I do hope you gain some insight!

:mrgreen:

[youtube:18f9kfxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=fvw[/youtube:18f9kfxk]

You said it pretty much in a nutshell but not only is the second amendment threatened but so is the 1st amendment rights as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you very much for this theme. About global control of thought of people for us also began to talk more frequent. I can say that many things, events, which took place and take place in Russia (To Ukraine) until now related to those, who try to press down under itself the whole world and to manage them. Tactic of these people - to sow dissension, conflicts, intolerance, cruelty and violence. A few generations of humanity grew in this dirt. Kindness, peace, tolerance, mercy and reason, grew into nothing, their role was understated.   am a soviet, that is people which think also, as I, in the whole world. MJ was one of us. He screamed about it for the whole world. We hear him. Popularity of MJ would mean that for him there would be many supporters, razdeyaschikh his point of view. And it disliked THEM. He was destroyed long and mercilessly. How many forces is it necessary to have, that all of it to undergo? I hope that my ideas are clear you. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

[youtube:2jtc05pm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj1ig2PJ7yU[/youtube:2jtc05pm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:2dxllkhx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0eKnpRfo78&feature=related[/youtube:2dxllkhx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank You TheyDontCareAboutUs2, I would like to share those two YouTube videos on my Facebook, but I don't know how to at this point! I only see two problems with what those videos promote, one is that Micheal is dead, which he isn't! Second, which is related the "ghost" is not Micheal!! I did learn about lyrics in songs I would of never listened to on my own! Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for video!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

Your welcome! I absolutly agree with you GodhaschosenMJ! I just wanted to show the videos, because of the main message.And your right, he's not dead (i really hope :cry: ) and not that "ghost".

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The cache of my computer could hardly digest all the information contained in the videos, so how should I be able to?
Very hard stuff to digest, indeed.

The music-industry- bosses know exactly how to get us in line.
Suddenly people follow an artist, the texts are very simply fabricated, if we take 'Umbrella, eeh..." for example, stupid in a way. But we / the masses are - subconsciously influenced - by the sound, the rhythm, the "sexy" outfit, the images, and all do, what the industry's aim is: they buy the records. Money keeps flowing in. The machine has got to be kept rolling. Watching the masses, blindly acting like robots, is scary. They don't realize, they are being manipulated into functioning.

If the singer can't produce anymore, be it of age, stature, health, he is no longer needed.
Michael and Elvis might have been both at at ime in their lives, where they were fed up with the dirty games and tricks behind the scenes.
They were no longer willing to be the prey of mindgamers, a dangerous adventure for them, surrounded by sharks.
Their songs didn't fit into the pattern of the big bosses anyway, with Michael even sending hidden messages out himself, exposing them and their foul play.
The more I think about it, the more I am aware of the trouble they were in.
A lot of their hard-earned money disappeared in dark channels elsewhere, without their control.

Elvis had to do simple-minded movies, he didn't like to, but was forced to in some way, with his music in the films, so they could sell his singles and press even more $$$ out of him.
This was not what his aim in life was. He wanted to perform his best for his fans and live a good life, but not at any cost. Not for such a price he had to pay.
When he started to be really good again, on his own with a comeback, he soon after changed (had to change?) his style from black rebel leather suit to white glittering Vegas jump suit, and in only some years he was hardly the same anymore. He was used imo for very bad purposes.

Michael was in a similar situation, trapped.

It would be nice if my assumption proved to be wrong in the end, but I am not so optimistic about that at the moment, but of course hope for a good and safe ending, otherwise I wouldn't be here.
They had to "die" to escape, and hopefully succeeded in doing so, very sad if necessary, but at least they would be alive and if at a safe place, live a life they can determine more or less.

We still don't know where he /they are, what their fate has been / or - worst case scenario - was, as in some videos spoken of (murder).

We shouldn't give up trying to find answers to the long list of unanswerable questions, until the truth has been found out, not making it too comfortable for those responsible for the mess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Have been watching videos on NWO i never knew these videos excisted, interesting. After spending since  yesterday watching the above videos all i can say is i believe EVERY video here!

mind control illuminati - They have our minds, (so we don't see the other side, the hidden forces, like the stars in the videos the hidden forces have them all) and they are taking our children's minds...WE are letting them, via bringing them up to watch the exact same movies we watched as a child...Hanna Montana! My oldest child loves her, personally i have never watched it, but i suddenly see a whole new meaning to 'Becareful what you let your children watch'!

Ok so you guys have my mind  :shock: what can we do to help the others out there see this??? Or can we all not help, is it too late?

It's NEVER too late!!!..., We have to think W.W.M.D?  only right now i cannot think of an answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Though I\'m with you I am far away and nothing is for real
You Got To Keep The Faith

Serenitys_Dream

Actual testimony from 2 survivors of the US Government funded MKULTRA mind control program. This testimony was given on March 15, 1995 before a Presidential Advisory Committee in Washington DC.

[youtube:38be04in]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXDASDDrDkM[/youtube:38be04in]

[youtube:38be04in]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ES8Bv0_8w[/youtube:38be04in]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions