Hello!
Thank you for the answer ,but what do you mean? It can be ,about us?About everyone of us?LOl ,I dont know if I can be controlled or mind controled,it could be,who knows?Maybe Michael is controling us,his fans,lol.Please tell me,do you believe in this things? I am a fan of Michael for 20 years now,but since june last year, I didnt find out why I was so upset about Michael being "gone".It was an strange feeling for me,I dont say is bad,but my question is Why,after all this years? Why now and not earlyer? I was really bad for a couple of months,I didnt felt the need to eat and sleep.On the internet I saw people wrote that they didnt had this feeling when someone they love(family) had died,so what it this??????????????For me it was hard when my grandmother died,but in Michael case it was worse  :cry:. I've changed alot of things in my life since june last year,but It's not important to say.
Thnak you.LOVE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Applehead250609 I am going to try to understand it, and I him am going it is necessary to answer in all that it should come to my house, I am in the work ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What?????????????????????????? :roll:
Sorry but I dont know what you mean!!!!
Thanks. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I watched pt 1-9 of the music industry. I was almost in tears watching DMX. This is just horrible. I can see the sadness in his eyes.  :(  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Hi Souza,
thank you for posting these great videos. I was really shocked after watching them and never thought that Illuminati could go that far!! I didn't even know that Illuminati really existed until following this whole hoax from the very beginning!!!!! But actually I have some questions and I need your answer please!!!
I saw these butterflies and stripped textures and animal print clothes. What if ordinary people wear these clothes?? Does that mean we are programmed too??
My son loves to watch Disney cartoon that sadly contains Illuminati signs. Is that of any harm for him??
I also have another question. It was mentioned in the videos that pop stars are programmed an min controlled. But i still don't understand what they are programmed for? Dancing naked in front of the camera doesn't need mind control!! And it was mentioned too that they are programmed to program us! How is that possible? Please need your answers!
I'm sure you watched the news lately. Actually I have my conclusion regarding the accident of the Spanish train!!! And please correct me if I'm wrong!!
The date:  24.6.2010
that is: 2+4=6
and 2+1 =3
So the date is:
6   6    3    =>  66/2=33    So we have :    3   3   3    =>  Illuminati numbers!!!!

I also checked something else:
In 1999 an egyptian airplane crashed. A relative of one of my frineds was on that plane and he died. It was a tragedy and they blamed the pilot for it who also died.
I checked the date and other datas to and came up with this result:
Flight 990  (Illuminati numbers)
crashed on October 31, 1999    =>    31. 10. 99
so:  10 (October) +   3 + 1=  14 /2 = 7
and the year 1999 => so it's 799
Flight 990 was crewed by 14 people
The plane dropped 14,600 feet (4,500 m) (nearly three miles) in 36 seconds.
At 03:00, an HU-25 Falcon jet took off from Air Station Cape Cod, becoming the first rescue party to reach the last known position of the plane.

So what do you think of that??  I hope I'm right with mu conclusions. Please need you reply!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "diggyon"
Hi Souza,
I saw these butterflies and stripped textures and animal print clothes. What if ordinary people wear these clothes?? Does that mean we are programmed too??
My son loves to watch Disney cartoon that sadly contains Illuminati signs. Is that of any harm for him??
I also have another question. It was mentioned in the videos that pop stars are programmed an min controlled. But i still don't understand what they are programmed for? Dancing naked in front of the camera doesn't need mind control!! And it was mentioned too that they are programmed to program us! How is that possible? Please need your answers!
I'm sure you watched the news lately. Actually I have my conclusion regarding the accident of the Spanish train!!! And please correct me if I'm wrong!!
and 2+1 =3
So the date is:
6   6    3    =>  66/2=33    So we have :    3   3   3    =>  Illuminati numbers!!!!

In 1999 an egyptian airplane crashed. A relative of one of my frineds was on that plane and he died. It was a tragedy and they blamed the pilot for it who also died.
At 03:00, an HU-25 Falcon jet took off from Air Station Cape Cod, becoming the first rescue party to reach the last known position of the plane.

So what do you think of that??  I hope I'm right with mu conclusions. Please need you reply!!!!

If you are not mind controlled, there is no harm in it. I have almost all Disney movies there are, because I love to watch them at a rainy Sunday. It can't trigger me and I am sure it won't hurt your son either. Same as the clothes and all other stuff.

I can't comment on your other questions, because I haven't looked into those cases and I don't want to go only on numbers. If you want there are many ways to get to those numbers.

Numbers were definitely used on 9/11, on 7/7 (London) and 3/11 (Madrid). We discussed a lot of these events and numbers in one of our blogs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hi Souza,
and 2+1 =3
So the date is:

If you are not mind controlled, there is no harm in it. I have almost all Disney movies there are, because I love to watch them at a rainy Sunday. It can't trigger me and I am sure it won't hurt your son either. Same as the clothes and all other stuff.

I can't comment on your other questions, because I haven't looked into those cases and I don't want to go only on numbers. If you want there are many ways to get to those numbers.

Numbers were definitely used on 9/11, on 7/7 (London) and 3/11 (Madrid). We discussed a lot of these events and numbers in one of our blogs.
Thak you Souza for your reply. I still have one question.  
What are Pop stars programmed for?  MJ was under mind control programs. What was he supposed to do through this mind control?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

~Souza~Topic starter

Hi Souza,
and 2+1 =3
So the date is:

Thak you Souza for your reply. I still have one question.  
What are Pop stars programmed for?  MJ was under mind control programs. What was he supposed to do through this mind control?

Make money...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Are you kidding right???????????
Just MONEY? I dont think so,sorry.What about the rest you said about mind control? And about money,lol we now that the money are the root of the evil.But I think its more.Please share with us ,ok? What about the sexual abuses Michael endured from his father and from the people who were involved in the Jackson five brand? Why nobody say this things??????????? Michael and his brothers were abused by mens and I can imgine.You know why? Because we all know that the music industry is full of homosexuals and pedophiles.Look how many young actors and musicians died in the last years.Rivers Phonix, Roney Haim,the lider from INXS and more.This are the strange things that nobody want to talk.You know like a TABU.BUT this things are REAL and Michael was abused.How you can live a normal life with this things in your head and heart?????????
THE MAFIA is also involved in the music industry and its more....... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I pray that God will forgive us some day.We deserve all we receive right now and more.God have mercy on us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: applehead250609
Are you kidding right???????????
Just MONEY? I dont think so,sorry.What about the rest you said about mind control? And about money,lol we now that the money are the root of the evil.But I think its more.Please share with us ,ok? What about the sexual abuses Michael endured from his father and from the people who were involved in the Jackson five brand? Why nobody say this things??????????? Michael and his brothers were abused by mens and I can imgine.You know why? Because we all know that the music industry is full of homosexuals and pedophiles.Look how many young actors and musicians died in the last years.Rivers Phonix, Roney Haim,the lider from INXS and more.This are the strange things that nobody want to talk.You know like a TABU.BUT this things are REAL and Michael was abused.How you can live a normal life with this things in your head and heart?????????
THE MAFIA is also involved in the music industry and its more....... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I pray that God will forgive us some day.We deserve all we receive right now and more.God have mercy on us.

I think I have pointed out mind control, music industry, mass media control and all that a lot already, in the end it comes all down to money and with that: power. I didn't know you expected me to post all my thoughts on Mind Control AGAIN, but here ya go:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JolXieKhCZY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLtFF5UEOE4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzHuifExc2g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6OBhtYCK1U[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXaMfI715mA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqYS25WbOC4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMviI1Acyyc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuVfPv3lrB4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjATDClfa6E[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idEIRiuM31w[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66gf7DQuKfE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dElAo69CKn0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvCeUV0k8yo[/youtube]

You're welcome...
Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:37:24 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you very much for your answer.
Ok ,but  if they wanted money from Michael what do you want to say that he was not the "owner" of his money from his hard work? "THEY "had taken the money from Micahel,and he was juat a puppet,a machine to make  money? He was not the keeper of his money? That all we saw until 25 june 2009, was a BIG LIEEEEEEE????This is what you try to tell me?
This are words of Michael from the Wizard of Oz movie( they were played also at the Memorial on 25 june last year,after Berry Gordy speach): MONEY AND FAME,THEY WERE ALL ILUSIONS.........
I am so angry Souza.Until now I was ok but now I feel like  a lion in a cage that can't do anything for freedom. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

more people should be aware of whats around them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Hi Souza,

thank you for posting the links about mind control again. I think this is a topic that we need to discuss here. Mind control and Pop artists!!! Do you really need to put singers under a mind control program to make them perform and get some money? I don't think so. A prostitute can do exactly what you want if you give her some money without being under a mind control program. I think we need some clarification here. It's more than money. It's much more than that! I know that  Merilyn Monroe was under a mind control program. May be she had some relationships with some politicians. May be she was used  for that, as through mind control the victim always forgets what happened and what he has done. But I'm sure that not all the Pop artists will do the same thing. Some information are missing here.
So please Souza share what you know with us. We need some clarification on that matter!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

~Souza~Topic starter

Hi Souza,

thank you for posting the links about mind control again. I think this is a topic that we need to discuss here. Mind control and Pop artists!!! Do you really need to put singers under a mind control program to make them perform and get some money? I don't think so. A prostitute can do exactly what you want if you give her some money without being under a mind control program. I think we need some clarification here. It's more than money. It's much more than that! I know that  Merilyn Monroe was under a mind control program. May be she had some relationships with some politicians. May be she was used  for that, as through mind control the victim always forgets what happened and what he has done. But I'm sure that not all the Pop artists will do the same thing. Some information are missing here.
So please Souza share what you know with us. We need some clarification on that matter!!!

Sorry, but what exactly do you want to know/hear?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Hi Souza,

Sorry, but what exactly do you want to know/hear?
I would like to know why MJ was under a mind control program? What were they doing with him? Mind control program?! To do what???? Money?? There is no need for such a program if money is the aim! It's more than that! Why is Miley Cyrus under mind control program? What is she programmed for??? Again money is not the answer. There is something more than that. I'm sure you know much more than we do. That's why I would like to know more! I think we need to warn the people if these Pop artists are programmed to harm us in a way or another. Please Souza tell us the truth!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal