I have an important question to ask you...You are located in Southern California OR L.A.?
I don t know if you have seen William Wageners videos about T. Sneddon. Mr. Wagener is trying to get justice for Michael. I ve been in contact with Mr. Wagener about this and I am trying to help him. Here s an excerpt from his first letter to me:

"... its time
to share this from my 12th TV show on the 2005 Trial done during the trial, and this clip is from just after the verdict. June 2005, you see what Sharon Sidney and I are saying. PUT
the PROSECUTOR in jail for felonies. Of course this was only a local TV show. IT was all I could do, but now YOU TUBE makes it possible for me to share with Fans around the world
and I hope you will SHARE it. Ask them to subscribe to my channel, and help me create the funding to do a real accurate documentary.

SUBSCRIBE my Friend and SHARE this with friends.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TIME has come to make a accurate Documentary of the MJJ TRIAL

so the TRUTH comes out, and the PROSECUTORs who falsified the evidence

can be PUT in PRISON..."

Video attached J

to get started Mr. Wagener asked me to contact Fans from Southern California who are going to next Mondays trial, and see how many can email him to meet with him Sunday, late afternoon, 13th.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Whether you intend to go to the trial or not, I think its most important that if you are in the area and can make time to meet with Mr. Wagener, please contact him. Mr. Wagener has always been a supporter of Michael Jackson and has always believed in his innocence. He is taking great effort to get JUSTICE for MJ about what happened during the trial and to finally get the ones responsible for destroying Michaels life like they did by using false evidence and put the Prosecutor in jail for felonies.

So if you ARE from that area please support Mr. Wageners plan and try to be there. If you are not from there, please subscribe to his channel and spread the message, because this plan can only be realized, if enough MICHAEL JACKSON FANS SUPPORT Mr. WAGENER. Thank you.

I know this is short notice, but I just received this request today.

I am very happy to help Mr. Wagener with his plans and to be able to do something for Michael after all that Michael has done for us and this world.

[youtube:ybk5lnk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jLk7eskaNU[/youtube:ybk5lnk4]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Everyone\'s taking control of me
Seems that the world\'s
Got a role for me
I\'m so confused will you show to me
You\'ll be there for me
And care enough to bear me...

This is great!!!!  ;)  :) I'm gonna help! I guess facebook would be a cool tool! (I'm from Europe btw)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
This is great!!!!  ;)  :) I'm gonna help! I guess facebook would be a cool tool! (I'm from Europe btw)

Yes, please post it anywhere you can and spread the message. Its all for LOVE...and all for Michael :)

Thank you so much
T.P.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Seems that the world\'s
Got a role for me
You\'ll be there for me

Sorry,  I did an oopsey.  I posted something similar a little while ago.   Glad to see those that are going will help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Everyone please subscribe to William Wageners channel{top link} He needs 500,000 MJ fans to back him up.For more info click on the link and find out for yourself what he is all about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "andy1andy2"
Everyone please subscribe to William Wageners channel{top link} He needs 500,000 MJ fans to back him up.For more info click on the link and find out for yourself what he is all about.

Thank you ;)
 here s a new video about Mr. Wageners plans ( since the video is blocked in my country i can only post the link and NOt insert the video...anyone who also has it blocked can open www. btunnel.com and there you can put in the link, enter and then watch ;)

so here the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If anyone whos not blocked can insert it here, that d be great ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Seems that the world\'s
Got a role for me
You\'ll be there for me

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>      Here you go.    :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry folks I am not very good on the computer....I tried to embed the video but it did'nt work... :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "andy1andy2"
Sorry folks I am not very good on the computer....I tried to embed the video but it did'nt work... :oops:

[youtube:2aq00zz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi0zI2zHWVg&playnext_from=TL&videos=nC476e4-BR4[/youtube:2aq00zz0]

Just put the link to the video from your address bar in to the message, highlight it and click on the youtube button  above the message box and it will embed it. Don't use the embed link from youtube just the regular link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions