Terror2k10 the lyrics you posted are so much better than anything I found online.
what a butcher job some people have done to this song. I do not think if there is a double it would be an actual twin but maybe a body double,that would explain why so many plastic surgeries where needed,when the actual MJ only said he had 2. The double needed many remember I am only speaking hypothetically.I say the only way the truth will truly prevail,is for MJ to return and speak for himself because the truth from anyone else other than him himself will always be questioned.One thing that stands out to me in this song is that you hear MJ on stage performing,while he is singing to us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Runninggirl
The title also reminds me of "the man with the iron mask", the story goes that King Louis XIV of France had a secret twin brother who he kept imprisoned in the famous La Bastille; the prisoner had to wear an iron mask 24 hours a day... though I do not beLIEve in the twin theory, the parallel is worthwhile of a little annotation!
I remember that movie, horrible to think what the twin in prison endured. Oh...will we ever be told the whole truth with MJ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ALIVE777"
Terror2k10 the lyrics you posted are so much better than anything I found online.
what a butcher job some people have done to this song. I do not think if there is a double it would be an actual twin but maybe a body double,that would explain why so many plastic surgeries where needed,when the actual MJ only said he had 2. The double needed many remember I am only speaking hypothetically.I say the only way the truth will truly prevail,is for MJ to return and speak for himself because the truth from anyone else other than him himself will always be questioned.One thing that stands out to me in this song is that you hear MJ on stage performing,while he is singing to us.

There is Mystery all around Michael and it is extremely difficult to know what the 100% Truth is... unless He decides the time has come to let the World know about it.
It is however very true is that you can hear Michael on stage (Bucharest concert I beLIEve) in the opening stages of Behind the Mask and again this could have more than one meaning.  Is this in there to further dissociate MJ the performer from Michael the man, one is in the Past , the other one is the Now; or is it to point out the existence of another MJ (Double or twin) with a clue given in the Bucharest live concert recording? (This seems too literal for Michael but who knows!)

This reminded me of the poem "Two Birds" which again eludes to a "second" being... but in this case I feel that the second being is an Angel, a bit like Michael being part human, part Angel...
Two Birds

It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your
picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:
Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air.
One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the
sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.
It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...
Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes
free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be
before the world hears your song in mine?
Oh, that is a day I hunger for!

Credit to techdiva for posting the poem in the thread: Live from Bucharest...Does it Mean Anything?
on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:41 am

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

There is Mystery all around Michael and it is extremely difficult to know what the 100% Truth is... unless He decides the time has come to let the World know about it.
It is however very true is that you can hear Michael on stage (Bucharest concert I beLIEve) in the opening stages of Behind the Mask and again this could have more than one meaning.  Is this in there to further dissociate MJ the performer from Michael the man, one is in the Past , the other one is the Now; or is it to point out the existence of another MJ (Double or twin) with a clue given in the Bucharest live concert recording? (This seems too literal for Michael but who knows!)

This reminded me of the poem "Two Birds" which again eludes to a "second" being... but in this case I feel that the second being is an Angel, a bit like Michael being part human, part Angel...
Two Birds

It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your
picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:
Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air.
One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the
sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.
It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...
Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes
free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be
before the world hears your song in mine?
Oh, that is a day I hunger for!

Credit to techdiva for posting the poem in the thread: Live from Bucharest...Does it Mean Anything?
on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:41 am

With L.O.V.E
Nice poem RunningGirl I like the fact that it has been quiet since the album debut.As a believer in the hoax I feel the quieter the better. The calm before the storm besides this has anyone noticed OPRAH Winfreys new channel OWN,it is using MJs announcement it says this is the time,this is it.Now look at that in the mirror "NWO" not saying this is MJ related but I found it strange is something gonna happen on 1-11-11? That is the date OPrah's channel starts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry the date it starts is 1-01-11,OWN,Oprah pushed hard for Obama. Maybe MJ was Letting us know what to look out for in advance. Opah Winfrey Network = New World Order,in the mirror.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry the date it starts is 1-01-11,OWN,Oprah pushed hard for Obama. Maybe MJ was Letting us know what to look out for in advance. Opah Winfrey Network = New World Order,in the mirror.

Well Oprah likes writing backwards HARPO = OPRAH and OWN=NWO so she may well be part of the "Take-over" plan.  Michael may well "return" on Oprah when the Time is right.
And Just to clarify "Two Birds" was written by Michael himself.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Quote from: "Terror2k10"
This something i wrote and wanted to share with everyone. I have written this elsewhere
but this is both parts put together the way I originally wrote it.

For all the people,that have done you wrong.
your Aura is still very strong,
The light that you have can not be turned off.
God gave him a mission to save the world at any cost.
he needs our help though,to spread the love.
Stand up! Wake up and shout!
Our world needs us all now.
Time is of the essence.
We cannot wait for his presence.
Wake up,Stand up and scream out loud.
Lets make God proud.
There is no way we can fail.
with God on our side,There is no way we cannot prevail.
Set this Army in motion,so we can spread the love.
With Gods hand intervening from above
the enemy :twisted: cannot stop the Force of love! :P .
Peace and Love to all,it is time to be strong for what we have believed for so long.
Never lose the faith,what you believe to be true in your heart.
For there are some who's let there mind take them back into the dark.
Love cannot be true,if it is just in your mind.
Love comes from the heart,it really is not hard to find.
The mind is easily deceived through different points of view.
But the heart sees through the deceit and tells you the truth.
You can feel it in your bones when someone is not true.
Love is what is needed for the world to wake up.
Every race is molded from the same cup.
We are all brothers and sisters in the end.
Our minds create enemies just because they look and sound different.
Do you think for yourself or does the media tell you who your enemies are.
Listen to your heart it will take us from the dark,we can all do our part.
Come together as one,humans are all the same,someones else's War is a farce.
Money and control is all it is about,MJ is alive I feel it in my heart so I have no doubt its the truth.
I see people believe then change in the blink of an eye,The love is only in their mind and not in the heart.
Try again and see the truth,don't give up just look to your heart and you will know that its all True.
Ashes to ashes,Dust to Dust,the N.W.O will learn in GOD we trust!

Great job on this poem,Terror2k10,I did not see that you posted this,very nice.May God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for your kind comment. It is easy to say you believe something but when someone else whispers in your ear do you start to see things their way? I have seen people change their minds in an instant multiple times,go up and down like a seesaw.people can argue that changing your mind is the same as a change in heart.But think about how many choices you have in a day,if you went with your first thought,more than likely it would be the wrong choice,In the end of the day most good people will do the right thing in their heart.A changing of the mind is like a haircut,a change of heart is like a full makeover.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Terror2k10"
Thank you for your kind comment. It is easy to say you believe something but when someone else whispers in your ear do you start to see things their way? I have seen people change their minds in an instant multiple times,go up and down like a seesaw.people can argue that changing your mind is the same as a change in heart.But think about how many choices you have in a day,if you went with your first thought,more than likely it would be the wrong choice,In the end of the day most good people will do the right thing in their heart.A changing of the mind is like a haircut,a change of heart is like a full makeover.
IF I went with the first thought in my mind,every time I saw a beautiful women. I would not be a happily married man. So yes I guess I do listen to my heart and decide to stay committed to my marriage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson - Just a little bit of you every day
Will surely keep the doctor away
Just a little bit of you every day

I told my mama how I feel about your power
Your love can heal, can’t no doctor’s remedy
Ever do what you do for me

Eeny weeny teeny bit of your love
Baby it’s all I need, it’s all I need

Since the day I’ve been loving you
I can’t catch a cold, I can’t catch the flu’
The sweet loving you’ve been giving me
Has become my daily need
Just A Little Bit Of You
Just a little o’ your love, every day
It’s all I need, that’s all I need
Just a little bit baby
That’s all I need, that’s all I need

So don’t send no doctor to my door
’cause doctor john been here before
Don’t you send him, just come yourself
Bring your loving and nothing else

Ooh just a, just a,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have not heard this song in a long time,Wow I look at the lyrics so differently than I did years ago. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shining light

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
M.J. always said he was not God,but he was trying to live his life ,to be God-like.
listening to his music every day for a whole year now ,I really have realized that his music was more than just songs,because I always liked his music but never looked at the real lyrics,its amazing how many people love a song but don't know whats really being sung ,I never realized how powerful his lyrics really were until after his "death".Now all I do is read lyrics of songs to see where the artists are really coming from. I really do believe M.J. was special in every way when you can't even count how many special messages he has put into his music.Just and example "Man in the Mirror""keep the Faith""Earth song""Another part of Me" "CRy""UNBREAKABLE" "They Don't really care about Us" "Jam"I could probably be here all day posting the strong messages in hiS LYRICS all day. Trying to prove that they just were not songs in the sense of entertainment purposes but Songs with a strong message trying to teach us a lesson in life itself. Everyone in the world knew how giving Michael Jackson was with the charities to help our world and how he would open his home to all the sick children and let them run free through Neverland and have the time of there lives.M.J had a mission and a goal in his life and I truly believe he thought or thinks he is truly doing GODS work! What do you think?
I must say after reading Souzas recent blog. I must say this really struck a chord with me. Terror2k9 may have been on to something. The music speaks for itself but hearing how MJ himself thought his music was a gift from God himself. Like a vessel to reach billions of people,makes sense. We should not be close minded to these kind of thoughts because if Michael believed this so strongly it can help us to understand the whys of the hoax. By the way "All in your name" seems like Michael is speaking to us all. Glad I found this old blog I see people got defensive in this blog but Terror2k9 did not say Michael was god anywhere in this blog he said Mj thought he was doing work for God and that I can totally agree with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions