Re: Randy Jackson on CNN right now!
June 11, 2010, 09:02:12 PM
Quote from: ~Souza~
Shamone guys, it's not 'Slip-up' Jermaine! Randy just chooses his words carefully]http://twitter.com/randyjackson8[/url]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 12, 2010, 08:49:30 AM
did he also say micheal was hard headed and stubborn? if so this is new.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 12, 2010, 10:35:34 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I don't think I'll be able to watch this interview, it's too hard because it makes my increasing fears more real  :? .

I really can't believe that if you truly believe he's alive, why you can't watch this interview... How are people ever going to understand the meaning of this all if they keep their eyes closed?

Well it's because I DON'T truly believe he is alive. I'm losing hope more and more every day but I still want to know the truth whatever it is. My eyes are wide open but I think it's the one year "anniversary" coming up that is making it harder. I've watched many interviews, with the sibling for example, and since I see a great possibility in Michael being gone they are quite tough to watch.And I think the "meaning" of all this is different to many of us since none of us really know the real circumstances.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2010, 10:41:21 AM
Iam a CNN junkie and watch it religiously LOL and had no idea this was going to be on. Just so out of the blue

It was interesting to watch though so thanks for posting those videos

Iam still believing the best is yet to come. Expect the unexpected with Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

June 12, 2010, 12:00:09 PM
I don't think I'll be able to watch this interview, it's too hard because it makes my increasing fears more real  :? .

I really can't believe that if you truly believe he's alive, why you can't watch this interview... How are people ever going to understand the meaning of this all if they keep their eyes closed?

Well it's because I DON'T truly believe he is alive. I'm losing hope more and more every day but I still want to know the truth whatever it is. My eyes are wide open but I think it's the one year "anniversary" coming up that is making it harder. I've watched many interviews, with the sibling for example, and since I see a great possibility in Michael being gone they are quite tough to watch.And I think the "meaning" of all this is different to many of us since none of us really know the real circumstances.

if you don't understand what is going on, of course you will lose your faith!
for many, this kind of faith has everything to do with the bam!
If only bam is important... i am sorry, then is easier believe that he is dead. For your sake.   ;)
(you can't lose something you never had!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

June 12, 2010, 06:34:30 PM
In the Part 2 of the YT Vid, from around 1:07 - this is what I heard Randy say about Michael:
"....a man who dedicates his life & doing his part to improve the lives of others.."

I do believe Michael is alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

June 12, 2010, 06:43:18 PM
I don't think I'll be able to watch this interview, it's too hard because it makes my increasing fears more real  :? . So thanks to everyone that described what was said. I think people will continue to find "hoax clues" in everything no matter what but I just can't dismiss everything so easily. Btw, I do think Randy has used the world "death", and not just "passed", before when talking/tweeting about Michael...
You are right he did say his death on twitter  not passed it's hard but he did say that word
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

June 12, 2010, 07:37:01 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Quote from: "nefari"
This interview has made me uncomfortable all except for that big crease in Murray's hair, that was interesting.

I guess I missed that, I was too busy trying to type as Randy was speaking so I didn't see the pic of Murray that they showed...damn!
I thought it was weird that Randy talked about the little girl, Treasure, having a poster on her wall that said "still alive", what was the purpose of saying that?  Very strange...

Because :o ..."TREASURE" is the "pet" name the carnival guy who says he "owns" him, calls the ELEPHANT Man."

I'll just let that stew a while....:wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

June 13, 2010, 02:22:37 PM
Quote from: "MJalive999"

if you don't understand what is going on, of course you will lose your faith!
for many, this kind of faith has everything to do with the bam!
If only bam is important... i am sorry, then is easier believe that he is dead. For your sake.   ;)
(you can't lose something you never had!)

But how can you be so sure that YOU know what is going on? Not trying to be rude at all but think about it, how can you be so sure? I don't claim to know anything 100% if I don't actually know it 100%. Just like some of us are saying that they KNOW 100% that Michael is alive, I'm sorry but they don't. If they did they wouldn't bother being on this site. If someone beLIEve 100% then that's another thing. And I'm not ashmed to say that, yes my main goal is to find out if Michael really is alive and to know that I need something that will prove it 100% (perhaps not a BAM but something more concrete than "clues"). If Michael is gone I want to know so that I can investigate why he died and the circumstances etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom

June 14, 2010, 05:06:31 AM
I cant remember who said this but one person here said that Randy probably asked CNN to let him see the questions he was going to be asked.this is a nearly certain possibility. whether or not MJ was murdered these questions would be pre-prepared-if it is murder then Randy must be careful what he says for fear of tainting evidence & if it is a hoax then then of course he must be careful not to slip up! :D

the same with the TII crew. the questions they are asked are monitored to within a inch of their lives lol.

the more time goes on the more i believe that MJ dont wanna come back and that they are "increasing security" round him to try and make us believe he is gone. remember he once said in an interview that he wanted to find a way to be "non visual" one day, to not ever grow old in the public eye but at the same time he wanted to see his children grow up? what better way to do it than to  hoax his death, give his family and some trusted friends big payoffs ( i just heard to day that the family are being paid £10,000 a month to not contest the will!) & to live under a false name while maybe working for sony & his own company. the perfect solution for MJ! murray will get  a slap on the wrist, Murray will walk out & it will never be seen again as long as Ben Evstad quits following him around ;) The movie This Is It was probably just that- a great gift for fans a final thank you, a "final curtain call" after his few years living away from us after the trial, & he will continue to make music or film under a different name or something. We will probably see him again many times but it will be like a "green man episode" or like on Janet's new song- just little hints to show us that hes still around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

June 14, 2010, 08:10:19 AM
Quote from: "dom"
I cant remember who said this but one person here said that Randy probably asked CNN to let him see the questions he was going to be asked.this is a nearly certain possibility. whether or not MJ was murdered these questions would be pre-prepared-if it is murder then Randy must be careful what he says for fear of tainting evidence & if it is a hoax then then of course he must be careful not to slip up! :D

the same with the TII crew. the questions they are asked are monitored to within a inch of their lives lol.

the more time goes on the more i believe that MJ dont wanna come back and that they are "increasing security" round him to try and make us believe he is gone. remember he once said in an interview that he wanted to find a way to be "non visual" one day, to not ever grow old in the public eye but at the same time he wanted to see his children grow up? what better way to do it than to  hoax his death, give his family and some trusted friends big payoffs ( i just heard to day that the family are being paid £10,000 a month to not contest the will!) & to live under a false name while maybe working for sony & his own company. the perfect solution for MJ! murray will get  a slap on the wrist, Murray will walk out & it will never be seen again as long as Ben Evstad quits following him around ;) The movie This Is It was probably just that- a great gift for fans a final thank you, a "final curtain call" after his few years living away from us after the trial, & he will continue to make music or film under a different name or something. We will probably see him again many times but it will be like a "green man episode" or like on Janet's new song- just little hints to show us that hes still around.

AMEN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Hazzely

June 14, 2010, 08:18:40 AM
Quote from: "dom"

OF COURSE THEY SHOWED RANDY THE QUESTIONS LOL! And they even got their answer BEFORE the interview! Same goes for when all Jacksons attended Larry King after Michael "passed".. You could see there at the bottom of the screen on those "labels" what were they going to say next (even quotations so..)..they very well know what is the interview about and what the questions are.. (at least in most of cases)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 14, 2010, 11:17:04 AM
IDK the more I investigate this the more the thought of murder comes up.
Randy said MJ feared his life and teh safety of his children....He is hinting to the fact that he got murdered.
They are pursuing this whole murder thing like hardcore with Murray. IF MJ faked his death why are they trying oober oober oober hard to get Murray charged with murder? I'm just saying I think MJ might have actually passed...but it was def murder. I dont think Murray acted alone either.
Only time will tell the outcome though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 16, 2010, 02:20:33 AM
about treasure. in the gloved one part of this is it. zaldy is talking about one of the suits and makes a comment about the stones in the under part  of one of the jackets. he said micheal suggested that they were sort of like hidden treasure or something like that.don't know if that could be a connection or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 16, 2010, 02:33:51 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
IDK the more I investigate this the more the thought of murder comes up.
Randy said MJ feared his life and teh safety of his children....He is hinting to the fact that he got murdered.
They are pursuing this whole murder thing like hardcore with Murray. IF MJ faked his death why are they trying oober oober oober hard to get Murray charged with murder? I'm just saying I think MJ might have actually passed...but it was def murder. I dont think Murray acted alone either.
Only time will tell the outcome though.

They are either trying to get him charged for murder because MJ was in fact murdered or they are exposing the reason for the hoax. & are pursuing murder because it's something they can't prove at the moment & if CM didn't kill MJ then he can get off. It really could still go either way. CM might be a pawn to expose the bad guys who wanted to kill MJ or were threatening him. Or he could be a fall guy in the murder. I'm hoping for the pawn role rather than a fall guy involved in the murder  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions