themjkiss

Re: Randy Jackson on CNN right now!
June 11, 2010, 02:51:35 AM
Quote from: "AllForMike"
Can somebody explain what Witness Protection Program is please? Sorry :oops:

Yes, jill is correct in what she explained about the witness protection program, I would like to add to this subject. The witness program is a very serious thing to be involved in, why I say this is  because if someone agrees to go into this program there is a agreement made between the witness and the government: below are listed some of those protocols.

1.  Witnesses are not allowed to travel back to their hometowns or contact unprotected family members or former associates.

2.In order to prevent the possibility of the witness being followed, the witness is made to adhere to a convoluted and indirect transportation path before finally reaching the location where they will live under the new identity. This path often involves a long chain of seemingly random flights which are intended to be difficult for a potential adverse party to anticipate.

3.Usually the witness is relocated and given a new name. Witnesses are encouraged to keep their first names and choose last names with the same initial in order to make it easier to instinctively use the new identity.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 02:53:22 AM
My research found that “twitching generally occurs as a result of an overwrought nervous system unloading impulses. (Overwrought means distraught: deeply agitated especially from emotion; such as ‘distraught with grief’) The causes of facial tics are still poorly understood, but some things are thought to trigger or worsen the symptoms. Tics can be caused by some nutritional deficiencies such as a lack of magnesium, but they can also very often be symptoms of other conditions such as Tourette syndrome, whose causes are most likely neurological, and, to a certain extent, genetically inherited. Stress and anxiety have also been shown to provoke and significantly increase the frequency of facial tics.”

So there we have it. As someone already pointed out, Randy was in a very serious auto accident in the 80’s. As a result he experienced some neurological damage, because what I remember the most about him after he recovered was his body movements that took some time before they began to appear normal again. Just take a look at some of the Jackson’s videos done after the accident where he performs with them and you will notice it. So I don’t doubt that serious stress and anxiety might easily trigger some facial twitches in him due to his nervous system having been so severely damaged in the past.

Now were his twitches during the interview due to his being distraught with grief or distraught with the stress and anxiety of the hoax?  I go with the hoax because in his later years Randy was the closest sibling to Michael, so yes He is in on the hoax. And because he was so close to MJ I feel he is trying harder than all the rest not to make any slip-ups! It will soon be a year that he has had to continue to play his part and probably more than all the rest of the Jacksons, watching closely what he says and does. If that’s not stress I don’t know what is. :?  Part one and two of the CNN interview is on YouTube and I have watched them both and I am still not convinced by the interview that MJ is dead!  This site has revealed too much evident that speaks against his being dead! And my spirit tells me yes, our “treasure” MJ is still alive!

And oh yes, I did see the scar in the back of Conrad Murray’s head where the scar from Michael’s burn would be. Things that make you go, Hummmm :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:   As someone said on another thread, this is going to be a long movie! :shock:

Sending blessings your way "on the wings of love!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

June 11, 2010, 02:53:47 AM
ah, so Mr Twitchy (aka Randy) is back...
I particularly L.O.V.E the part at the start where he says, " the little girl has a piece of paper on her wall saying "I'M ALIVE" ".......

WELL, DER!!! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

June 11, 2010, 02:57:36 AM
Quote from: "themjkiss"
Quote from: "AllForMike"
Can somebody explain what Witness Protection Program is please? Sorry :oops:

Yes, jill is correct in what she explained about the witness protection program, I would like to add to this subject. The witness program is a very serious thing to be involved in, why I say this is  because if someone agrees to go into this program there is a agreement made between the witness and the government: below are listed some of those protocols.

1.  Witnesses are not allowed to travel back to their hometowns or contact unprotected family members or former associates.

2.In order to prevent the possibility of the witness being followed, the witness is made to adhere to a convoluted and indirect transportation path before finally reaching the location where they will live under the new identity. This path often involves a long chain of seemingly random flights which are intended to be difficult for a potential adverse party to anticipate.

3.Usually the witness is relocated and given a new name. Witnesses are encouraged to keep their first names and choose last names with the same initial in order to make it easier to instinctively use the new identity.
To anyone that watches South Park, does this mean we should be on the lookout for Michael Jefferson??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

themjkiss

June 11, 2010, 03:06:25 AM
to continue with the protocols of the witness program

4. Witnesses agree not to jeopardize the alliance between them, and the government, such as giving away their protected indentity at any time, under any circumstance.

All this  being said I think about Jermains slip up"when we took Michael to the Airport", also makes me wounder if any family members are protected. Lastly, in order for the program to work, obviously you need to stay under cover, so why would Michael come back? It would not make sense to go through all this, otherwise, I know many would like for him to come back, but it is far better that he does not do that. We must learn to let go with love, and know he is alright. Some times the greatest love is letting go....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

June 11, 2010, 03:08:31 AM
Quote from: "jenwren20"
To anyone that watches South Park, does this mean we should be on the lookout for Michael Jefferson??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
:shock: :lol:
I wouldn't doubt it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

dom

June 11, 2010, 04:22:32 AM
my theory has been for a long time that the family are going OVERBOARD playing up "the murder theory" & all the other "cock ups" to distract the fans,seems to me that every time lots of fans really start thinking its a hoax the family step in & push the things on us to make us think "oh silly me its not a hoax its real murder". or they push  the things about jason pheiffer or the will or some other issue on us to stir us up & trying to preventing us from pausing &   thinking "hang on a second this dont make sense!!"try to prevent us & the media from questioning the whole thing. at the end of the day the first 48 hours are the most crucial of ANY CASE-  think back to all the odd things that happened on june 25-27th. if it is a hoax the family have probably perfected their act by now & we probably wont see another slip up for a  long time if ever!you got to remember Michael may not want to be found EVER! either for his own gain or for his own safety- he could be sitting some where wishing we would all shut up, he could be prayin we all think he dead!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 06:26:01 AM
did anyone consider that randy could have asked to see the questions first? obviously they were interviewing on a touchy subject for a family member (a "death"). he could have asked to see what questions the reporter wanted to ask and agreed to the ones he wanted to answer. it could be why there was no "slip up." but, as previously mentioned, the slip ups are jermaine's job. randy has always been very much about "truth and justice" for michael. i believe he [randy] is the closest to michael (michael is RANDY'S big brother, meaning there's a sense of protection there, which is deep and apparently mutual).

and isn't the timing lovely? could this trial be any more of a joke? the more interviews the family & professionals give about this case, the more the public is consumed by information and bias. there's no way murray's going to get a fair trial. sorry, but people have opinions, and the more others invade the media to discuss michael's "death" the more certain the opinions become. the justice system has legal authority to limit and control what people involved in cases are allowed to say. the fact that there is no limitations on what people can say about the case makes this pretty obvious. actually, the fact that murray is still allowed to practice medicine with a murder charge (i don't care what degree it is) makes it pretty obvious this case is b.s.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

suspicious mind

June 11, 2010, 10:35:54 AM
Quote from: "dom"
my theory has been for a long time that the family are going OVERBOARD playing up "the murder theory" & all the other "cock ups" to distract the fans,seems to me that every time lots of fans really start thinking its a hoax the family step in & push the things on us to make us think "oh silly me its not a hoax its real murder". or they push  the things about jason pheiffer or the will or some other issue on us to stir us up & trying to preventing us from pausing &   thinking "hang on a second this dont make sense!!"try to prevent us & the media from questioning the whole thing. at the end of the day the first 48 hours are the most crucial of ANY CASE-  think back to all the odd things that happened on june 25-27th. if it is a hoax the family have probably perfected their act by now & we probably wont see another slip up for a  long time if ever!you got to remember Michael may not want to be found EVER! either for his own gain or for his own safety- he could be sitting some where wishing we would all shut up, he could be prayin we all think he dead!

well they can't have us getting too far ahead ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) we have to watch for the cues. things can't triggeron their own.let's revert back to the gospel. jesus told his followers certain things would happen before his return. he also said when they saw certain things not to worry because it still wasn't time but gave them other benchmarks to go by. maybe tii is micheal's book of revelation. :? or maybe it's simply time for my meds :lol:  :lol:  :oops:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 11, 2010, 07:05:01 PM
I don't think I'll be able to watch this interview, it's too hard because it makes my increasing fears more real  :? . So thanks to everyone that described what was said. I think people will continue to find "hoax clues" in everything no matter what but I just can't dismiss everything so easily. Btw, I do think Randy has used the world "death", and not just "passed", before when talking/tweeting about Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 11, 2010, 07:28:15 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I don't think I'll be able to watch this interview, it's too hard because it makes my increasing fears more real  :? .

I really can't believe that if you truly believe he's alive, why you can't watch this interview... How are people ever going to understand the meaning of this all if they keep their eyes closed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 07:28:43 PM
[i WAS THINKING HOW MUCH HE LOOKED LIKE HIS BEOTHER & DR MURRAY - STRANGE/quote]
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
guys i know this is crazy but wow conrad murray and randy jakson favor quite a bit//they have identacal baldness in the front with huge bump!! also how big or tall is randy?? when they did the side by side even his mouth looked like his...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i know im not saying hes murray just noticed the similarities
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 08:43:45 PM
was randy there at the first trial on april 5th?? i dont see pics of him just the other family members..thats kinda odd eh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hazzely

June 11, 2010, 08:54:51 PM
was randy there at the first trial on april 5th?? i dont see pics of him just the other family members..thats kinda odd eh?

Actually there are..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 11, 2010, 08:57:14 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"

Actually there are..

oh ok... :oops:
friendly
funny