MJonmind

Re: How successful is the hoax so far?
June 15, 2010, 01:17:04 AM
The reason why it's more boring now, is that the most obvious clues have been discovered. Many of the top sleuthers seem to have tired or moved on. It just seems to me, we wait daily for something new from TIAI, TMZ, TIalmostI, info from the family and inside friends. Now it's mostly speculation and emotions, and waiting. And if TIAI is "running out ideas", we're going to be in bad shape. If I knew for a fact MJ was returning July 2011. I'd get on with my life and get back in June next year. But this way, the suspense is draining.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 09:00:38 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
The reason why it's more boring now, is that the most obvious clues have been discovered. Many of the top sleuthers seem to have tired or moved on. It just seems to me, we wait daily for something new from TIAI, TMZ, TIalmostI, info from the family and inside friends. Now it's mostly speculation and emotions, and waiting. And if TIAI is "running out ideas", we're going to be in bad shape. If I knew for a fact MJ was returning July 2011. I'd get on with my life and get back in June next year. But this way, the suspense is draining.

I have to disagree about the boring part! I've been investigating this since June 25th and to this day I have never been more entertained in my life. Seriously!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 15, 2010, 10:54:22 AM
@nefari,

If this is only about finding MJ alive then whats the whole point of the hoax anyway?
There has to be a definite purpose, right?

And what will this amount to if that definite purpose isnt fulfilled or isnt being fulfilled just because people dont want to believe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions