Re: How successful is the hoax so far?
June 09, 2010, 08:49:28 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "samsuperb"
I can't anwser that because i don't know. To tell the truth i hate when fans assumed things about his hoax and why he did it. How the hell you know he fake his death just because someone was or is after him? huh? Then why is thr man leaving clues all over the place, for fans to figure out what the hell is going on? It doesnt make sense to me, he just making whole situation much worst then what it is. This whole thing right here is very confusing and a mystery. All I know his ass needs to hurry up and make a comeback because this house getting kinda hot :roll:
[/color]

whatever happens when this is over the one thing i know for sure is that i have gotten at least one good laugh every day since i started checking out this forum. i think the best was the thread on how you know your are hooked on the hoax or something like that. :lol:
I come in peace :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2010, 08:54:31 PM
I can't anwser that because i don't know. To tell the truth i hate when fans assumed things about his hoax and why he did it. How the hell you know he fake his death just because someone was or is after him? huh? Then why is thr man leaving clues all over the place, for fans to figure out what the hell is going on? It doesnt make sense to me, he just making whole situation much worst then what it is. This whole thing right here is very confusing and a mystery. All I know his ass needs to hurry up and make a comeback because this house getting kinda hot :roll:

But then, what is your purpose here? Or if I did not understand your speech, you believe it or not Believe in what?  :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2010, 08:58:30 PM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"

But then, what is your purpose here? Or if I did not understand your speech, you believe it or not Believe in what?  :?:  :?:  :?:
i dont believe he fake his death because someone was after him, people has been after him for decades, it doesnt make sense. if somone was after  him then they would've kill him during his popular days, but at the same time, i do not know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

June 10, 2010, 12:39:33 AM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Now, I am no one to be judging whatever effortts MJ is making to accomplish whatever goal. And I also do understand the urgency of it all.

But I have a few questions to ask TS or whoever has answers.

1.MJ wants to expose certain people. TS says that its the NWO schemers and Illuminati. These people were allegedly after him all these years and took him down along with otehr celebs.

But what if those people just like us, sensed something fishy like we did, and have been reading the forums all this time and watching the videos on YouTube? What if they know of the hoax already and are covertly trying to sabotage it? What if they blow his cover before hand and show his efforts to be another "wacky" stunt?

2.This hoax was suppoed to be an "awakening" of sorts. But where is it? How are we supposed to convince the 6 billion people on this Earth that EVEry American president was a minion of SATAN? That the world is ruled by a secret society? Even if we have conspiracy theories, we need something BIG to tumble out of he closet that would transform these theories into word of truth....Something BIG enough to rewrite History Books......

The website gets a million hits a day, But wheres the "mass-following" that this hoax was supposed to have? Instead, we've been reduced to a few thousand believers pitted against several billion non-believers....languishing in our strait jackets.  

I mean, the most difficult part of it is spreading t he message. Michael's image was permanently tainted during his career. So a lot of people dont really care about what he wants to say and sadly, these people are in majority.

I feel disappointed when I see a lot of people around me who really couldnt care less about the hoax. I dont blame them because every one has a lot of things to look after...their kids, their homes, their finances, their taxes...a lot. How can we expect everyone to follow the hoax? But THAT was the real intention wasnt it? To spread the word.....But how can you do it when the word that you want to spread repeatedly gets discarded as bullshit conspiracy theories by the listeners?

I am not here to criticise the hoax....I just need a few answers to the above questions.

Will people ever believe?...SO far I have had a very bad experience trying to make them believe.

LOL, love your question!

Of course, Michael's hoax is successful.  We are his tools!  How else could he have spread this message to the world?

Michael gave us another hint in Moonwalker.

Quote from MJ's Moonwalker book...

"....Finally, he tells another anecdote in Moonwalk about mispronouncing the
name "Socrates" in one of his lines in The Wiz.  He had seen it written before
but never heard it pronounced.  A man stepped over on set to tell him how to
say the word correctly.  Jackson was grateful and thought he'd seen the man
before but wasn't sure.  Then the man introduced himself as "Quincy Jones,"
adding, "I'm doing the score....."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Socrates

The Socratic method (or Method of Elenchus or Socratic Debate),
 named after the Classical Greek philosopher Socrates, is a form of
inquiry and debate between individuals with opposing viewpoints
based on asking and answering questions to stimulate critical thinking
and to illuminate ideas.

We love you, Michael!

:D

Edit:  I believe Michael's mispronounciation was intentional, like his mention of the story in his book,.... :lol:

Brilliant observation.....but sadly I think it''s all just a big sign that the world is ending. People never learn until it's too late.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 10, 2010, 01:20:18 AM
If like the "Socrates" moment, every little detail spoken, sung, done by Michael in all his life has some meaning for his grant "exit", then no wonder he hasn't come back yet, we haven't quite finished our homework.

To answer the main question here, he has successfully made about $1 billion dollars since his death, money for maybe needy children.
He has drawn many new people to love him wholeheartedly, as a person and his art, in a more positive light than before.
He has opened our eyes to many undercurrents of things happening in our world that are not reported accurately by the media, that are causing pain and destruction.
He said he loved us more, and we have felt that love, and we've laughed and cried also. The whole world has come together "over me".
He has given his family an opportunity to shine again, to strengthen their careers, gotten his kids some first jobs to do.
We have experienced escapism at its finest, experienced a great adventure, gotten to know the man we never knew before, seen talent like we've never seen before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 10, 2010, 09:09:02 AM
haven't we also heard the socrates story to by quincy himself? hmm

also if most of the world believed he died then i guess phase one was indeed successful.

sometimes i wish i could think like him then at others i know i couldn't handle it and my brain would explode.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 13, 2010, 10:25:54 AM
Th part that bothers me most is that this being a public forum, and that too a forum aout Michael Jackson himself, whatever his purposes/ grand plans etc., they are all there over here....all of it for EVERYONE to see....And that itself could come in way of all of that succeeding because maybe the people who have been after him have been reading this all along.......And maybe THATS THE REASON why Micahel SHOULD NOT BAM on 25th June  :o  :o  :o

Because that could cinvince those evil schemers and plotters that all of this was just a pile of wishful thinking by a group of fans who were in denial.....MAybe THEN those thugs will lose interest in the hoax stop following the hoax once and for all...... :o  :o  :lol:  ;)

They will then stop taking the hoax seriously and really believe taht he is gone and just when they're not watching, he's gonna BAM!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 10:34:20 AM
Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
THe hoax has made me a better person too.

Cheeers.

smarter more attentive person.

Ditto with both of you! Same goes for me!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

suspicious mind

June 13, 2010, 10:39:39 AM
it does give some scary moments of thought sometimes. i doubt though that any of us is ever going to suddenly divulge anything too spectacular and give away his location are anything. :roll: besides i have to imagine that most people think the whole forum thing is a farce anyway .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Hazzely

June 13, 2010, 11:24:46 AM
Guys I think some of you jump too fast to precipitated conclusions..Seems like you forgot what we found out and all the proofs and all the updates from TS..Day by day it becomes more clear (to me) that this is the biggest hoax ever! I can feel it and I can SEE it! Is not only about belief, but also about evidences! You can't expect Michael to upload a video on youtube saying "hey this was a wrap, I hope you got my message and my clues"

Please don't lose your faith! Michael knows what to do, trust him, be aware of everything and try to control your feelings (I know this must sound crazy but if you opened you eyes to the hoax and evidences then you wouldn't have these problems)..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 13, 2010, 05:43:24 PM
Eventhough this has been successful so far. To me its kinda getting boring, and why i said that? Is because there's no evidence or clues to discuss.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 12:12:06 AM
@Hazzely

We werent jumping to conclusions. We were expessing our dissatisfaction at the fact that people are too busy to even give a damn about the hoax and at the end of the day, we get branded as desperate loonies by our friends and family.

It is true that not many people seem to care about the whole thing.....And THATS what disappointng. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 01:35:52 AM
Maybe this Hoax shouldn´t be measured by the quantity of people, but more by the quality.
Since almost one year I believe at least in one impossible thing before breakfast - that´s true magic!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2010, 07:14:24 AM
Eventhough this has been successful so far. To me its kinda getting boring, and why i said that? Is because there's no evidence or clues to discuss.

There will be. It's just a matter of time.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

nefari

June 14, 2010, 04:01:45 PM
Success???? What exactly is going on when this is about success and tooting a horn of how almighty a hoax is. This is about finding Michael hopefully alive not about how big and powerful a hoax is. If this is what this site is about then I need to leave now. Certain People have become not so friendly here lately anyway and honestly it's like some people want Michael to be dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions