Significance of June 14, 2010?!
June 15, 2010, 08:24:36 PM
Ok I was looking at the date and came up with this, 6+14+2010=14 and we have
 14 as the day too. I did some research about 14:14 and this is what I found

14:14
The mirror image, or inversion of _ symbolizes, like that ideogram, rotation, It stands first and foremost for counterclockwise rotation and is therefore related to _ in Group 15.
This sign appeared in the Euphrates-Tigris river valley cultures as early a around 2000 B.C., and _ is an Egyptian hieroglyph for, among other meanings, the number one hundred. The very similar _ was a sign protruding from the hats of gods depicted by hieroglyphs.
In the earliest Chinese ideography _ was used with the probable meaning return or homecoming. The Hopi Indians seem to have given it the same meaning. See _, below in this group.
The sign was used by the Phoenicians. It is also a pattern on Bronze Age jewelry found in Scania, Sweden, dating back about 1300 B.C.
In the system of hobo signs in Britain it means this is a good house for work, i.e. a place that is worth returning to when one needs food and money.
The sign _ is found painted on the walls of houses i Tibet (together with _, and _), and has perhaps the meaning home the place one returns to.
It can also signify whirlpool or eddy on nautical charts..

you can see the symbols and the whole thing here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THIS IS PROBABLY NOTHING SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DELETE IF NECESSARY.  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions