How successful is the hoax so far?
June 09, 2010, 11:33:27 AM
Now, I am no one to be judging whatever effortts MJ is making to accomplish whatever goal. And I also do understand the urgency of it all.

But I have a few questions to ask TS or whoever has answers.

1.MJ wants to expose certain people. TS says that its the NWO schemers and Illuminati. These people were allegedly after him all these years and took him down along with otehr celebs.

But what if those people just like us, sensed something fishy like we did, and have been reading the forums all this time and watching the videos on YouTube? What if they know of the hoax already and are covertly trying to sabotage it? What if they blow his cover before hand and show his efforts to be another "wacky" stunt?

2.This hoax was suppoed to be an "awakening" of sorts. But where is it? How are we supposed to convince the 6 billion people on this Earth that EVEry American president was a minion of SATAN? That the world is ruled by a secret society? Even if we have conspiracy theories, we need something BIG to tumble out of he closet that would transform these theories into word of truth....Something BIG enough to rewrite History Books......

The website gets a million hits a day, But wheres the "mass-following" that this hoax was supposed to have? Instead, we've been reduced to a few thousand believers pitted against several billion non-believers....languishing in our strait jackets.  

I mean, the most difficult part of it is spreading t he message. Michael's image was permanently tainted during his career. So a lot of people dont really care about what he wants to say and sadly, these people are in majority.

I feel disappointed when I see a lot of people around me who really couldnt care less about the hoax. I dont blame them because every one has a lot of things to look after...their kids, their homes, their finances, their taxes...a lot. How can we expect everyone to follow the hoax? But THAT was the real intention wasnt it? To spread the word.....But how can you do it when the word that you want to spread repeatedly gets discarded as bullshit conspiracy theories by the listeners?

I am not here to criticise the hoax....I just need a few answers to the above questions.

Will people ever believe?...SO far I have had a very bad experience trying to make them believe.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: How successful is the hoax so far?
June 09, 2010, 11:42:51 AM
I think you raise some legitimate points. But I also have a feeling that Michael was aware of these obstacles from the beginning. And I think this whole thing is more spiritual than we may even know. He's doing a lot based on faith. Nobody knows for sure how it's going to turn out, and I honestly wouldn't expect anything too big to happen UNTIL the "bam". Most people won't believe something until they see it. However, I do think the hoax has had a big impact on many people, even if the number is on the small side. Me, for example. I am a new person because of what I have learned, and I know many people feel the same. This is important because we are the ones who are going to be backing Michael up when he returns. When it is officially known around the world that he is alive, people are going to be asking lots of questions and we are the ones with the answers. We are very important to this entire thing.

So I would say the hoax has been very successful so far in accomplishing what was planned on being accomplished. But the key words in that statement are so far...because the best is yet to come, and you ain't seen nothin' yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 09, 2010, 11:46:10 AM
THe hoax has made me a better person too.

Cheeers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 09, 2010, 12:10:19 PM
you can't measure anything when you have no absolute knowlegde of what you are trying to measure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 09, 2010, 12:50:01 PM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
THe hoax has made me a better person too.

Cheeers.

smarter more attentive person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2010, 01:11:43 PM
@suspicious mind

I never claimed to have any absolute knowledge of the hoax and I made it even more clear that I am NOT judging the prupose of it...Its there in the very first line, if you read it carefully. As a matter of fact, none of us have absolute knowledge of the hoax.....DUH!  :roll:

I was asking questions like everyone else, so I dont need to be reminded of what I am doing here.....I know what I am doing here. I was expressing genuine concerns. :roll:

@Loveneedsexpression

I dont know whatever you mean by whatever you wrote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 09, 2010, 01:24:25 PM
That Sony site is a ghost town compared to this one if that is any idicator at all of how strong we are. All they have over there are about a hundred loyal posters, probably many more members but people can't talk over there without fussing and fighting non stop. I have not seen one argument over here but over there people can not be themselves, they are ruled by an iron clad rule of think like us or be dammed and cast out. If you go observe you will notice that the general feel of the place is doom and gloom non stop and I can't help but think there is something to this and it's like who exactly does run that place and are certain members getting paid to act as they do and keep an eye on the rest of the flock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

suspicious mind

June 09, 2010, 01:55:54 PM
@suspicious mind

I never claimed to have any absolute knowledge of the hoax and I made it even more clear that I am NOT judging the prupose of it...Its there in the very first line, if you read it carefully. As a matter of fact, none of us have absolute knowledge of the hoax.....DUH!  :roll:

I was asking questions like everyone else, so I dont need to be reminded of what I am doing here.....I know what I am doing here. I was expressing genuine concerns. :roll:

@Loveneedsexpression

i guess i was trying to answer the title question how successful is the hoax so far? all i am saying is that we can only guess at micheals purpose by clues and things we know or think we know about him.take for instance if he really did just want to disapper.well in that case it probably has been successful.if it is something else well the fat lady hasn't sung yet . and probably then and only then will success be measureable. i have to assume that he would want certain things to happen at certain rates and stages. we don't have enought informatin to know that.ok maybe im just in babble mode and need to go back into my padded room for now since my thoughts at this point must be incoherent. :?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 09, 2010, 03:45:19 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
@suspicious mind

@Loveneedsexpression

i guess i was trying to answer the title question how successful is the hoax so far? all i am saying is that we can only guess at micheals purpose by clues and things we know or think we know about him.take for instance if he really did just want to disapper.well in that case it probably has been successful.if it is something else well the fat lady hasn't sung yet . and probably then and only then will success be measureable. i have to assume that he would want certain things to happen at certain rates and stages. we don't have enought informatin to know that.ok maybe im just in babble mode and need to go back into my padded room for now since my thoughts at this point must be incoherent. :?  :oops:

I was jus piggy-backing off the point that DD made. I understood the question, but your question is so broad that we really cant judge tha success jus yet. He needs to come back b4 you can judge that.

I hate to say this, but one can argue that the hoax hasnt been successful. The extremely vast majoritiy of the general public dont even suspect a hoax in the least. They think that CM's 1000 different stories about what happened 6/25 is normal. I dont think anyone but us noticed tha lack of emotion from the family or the green screen funeral, etc.

I've tried to get my friends hip to the hoax and understand how/why (i think) he's done it and his message. Except for my brother (who I live with, so he hears this stuff always), and a friend of mine, everyone else doesnt care enough.

I've giving them the best evidence to show he faked  his death. And it raised eyebrows, but only for the moment.

Until he comes back we can't really judge. I find it successful b'cuz personally I'm not as naive as I used to be. And I question everything, even things that appear to make perfect sense.
Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:52:59 PM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2010, 03:49:40 PM
This hoax has been meticulously planned and with a world changing agenda. If you look at how long these powers have been in control of us, it is going to take some time to reverse it. This hoax hasn't been going even one year yet, so in comparison, this time is short. What many people arn't aware of is this slient truth exposing revolution has been gaining pace for far longer than one year. I have been following it for several years now, on a non-religious spiritual level, as well as the Illuminati exposure level, and others. Many more have been following much longer. We are now reaching a pinnacle moment because of Michael bringing so much more awareness to people who wouldn't normally think to research these things. There are so many angles to this that have been developing for many years, and greatly so since the internet came into people's homes.

This awakening has too be gradual, otherwise it would be too much, too quickly. I believe the lyrics to 2000 watts are referring to this, rather than the mind control theory that many think. I may be wrong, but " Be careful what you say, don't overload" and " Too much of that, fuse blown", to me means, there is so much scary and unbelievable information for humanity to absorb, that it has to be given steadily and in a controlled way.

I believe Michael would only do this if he knew it was safe to. He knows what he's doing and I trust him and his crew completely.

So from my viewpoint, everything is exactly as it should be and look forward to the coming months/years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2010, 04:28:12 PM
Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:13:06 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 09, 2010, 04:31:03 PM
I know most will disagree with me, but this is just where I'm coming from. I have believed from the month after he died that this truly was something on a global scale, history making scale, Biblical scale (Akon said Planets) and I've never veered from that. I believe this is a God thing, exactly how I'm not 100% sure but some of you know my slant. In one of TIAI's Bible verses it was on Daniel saying how God had closed the mouths of the lions and they had not hurt him. If God is behind this hoax, NOTHING  WILL  THWART  HIS  PURPOSES.  If it's just a fun kid's game, it could be over very quickly as he involves the Big boys of crime, who decide he's getting a little cocky.

Is the Hoax successful is only for Michael to say, since we're just following the crumbs he's leaving. We don't know 100% who the bad guys are or the good guys, since so much is acting. It's like reallife movies that have cartoon characters in them too. Reality mixed with fiction.  A humdinger!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 09, 2010, 07:56:18 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I know most will disagree with me, but this is just where I'm coming from. I have believed from the month after he died that this truly was something on a global scale, history making scale, Biblical scale (Akon said Planets) and I've never veered from that. I believe this is a God thing, exactly how I'm not 100% sure but some of you know my slant. In one of TIAI's Bible verses it was on Daniel saying how God had closed the mouths of the lions and they had not hurt him. If God is behind this hoax, NOTHING  WILL  THWART  HIS  PURPOSES.  If it's just a fun kid's game, it could be over very quickly as he involves the Big boys of crime, who decide he's getting a little cocky.
Is the Hoax successful is only for Michael to say, since we're just following the crumbs he's leaving. We don't know 100% who the bad guys are or the good guys, since so much is acting. It's like reallife movies that have cartoon characters in them too. Reality mixed with fiction.  A humdinger!!!

this is what my knower tells me and is why i feel compelled to be here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2010, 08:07:53 PM
I can't anwser that because i don't know. To tell the truth i hate when fans assumed things about his hoax and why he did it. How the hell you know he fake his death just because someone was or is after him? huh? Then why is thr man leaving clues all over the place, for fans to figure out what the hell is going on? It doesnt make sense to me, he just making whole situation much worst then what it is. This whole thing right here is very confusing and a mystery. All I know his ass needs to hurry up and make a comeback because this house getting kinda hot :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 09, 2010, 08:44:44 PM
Quote from: "samsuperb"
I can't anwser that because i don't know. To tell the truth i hate when fans assumed things about his hoax and why he did it. How the hell you know he fake his death just because someone was or is after him? huh? Then why is thr man leaving clues all over the place, for fans to figure out what the hell is going on? It doesnt make sense to me, he just making whole situation much worst then what it is. This whole thing right here is very confusing and a mystery. All I know his ass needs to hurry up and make a comeback because this house getting kinda hot :roll:
[/color]

whatever happens when this is over the one thing i know for sure is that i have gotten at least one good laugh every day since i started checking out this forum. i think the best was the thread on how you know your are hooked on the hoax or something like that. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal