GraceTopic starter

Watch Kate Moss arriving at LAX and what it feels like to be stalked by paparazzi:

[youtube:21967q08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoXi0sUMBvE[/youtube:21967q08]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This site was set up by James Burke, a former body guard:
Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 08:22:22 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

all4loveandbelieve

It is nice to be a celebraty, but I am so glad I am not. I have peace and quiet. If that was me in her place I would have kicked their a.s.s. I wouldn't have tolerated them. I feel for what Mj went through.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GraceTopic starter

Here is what Ben Evenstad and Ron Gallela have to say about their occupation on CNN in an interview of June 2, 2010:

This is the transcript of an interview with Ben Evenstad on CNN Larry King Live, April 6, 2007:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mykidsmum

there need to be some heavy heavy laws for paparazzi...All celebrities need to come together and fight.  I think that Paparazzi should be limited to OUTSIDE of public spaces only and it should be illegal to tail or follow with intent to capture an image by camera.  People can easily make a law that no professional type cameras be allowed in public spaces with the intent of photographing someone against their will.  It's pretty simple in my mind.  It should also be made law that taking a photo of a celebrity can not hinder movement of the person or keep them from doing what they were doing...something like a distance rule like in restraint orders should be implemented, like they must keep a 25 foot distance in all public settings if they are intending to photograph without consent.  All it would take is some heavy enforcing and soon all paparazzi will follow the laws.  This is infringement of her rights.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

" This is the transcript of an interview with Ben Evenstad on CNN Larry King Live, April 6, 2007:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"

This story Ben gives about his school doesn't really connect with the story about the ambulance photo he took. Wasn't he going to medical school? Says here he graduated in 2001. More "stories" about the people who tell "stories"
Excuse me while I slip into my coat of many buckles today....... 8-)  :lol:

"... I guess we'll start with -- let's start with Ben.

How do you get into this business?

BEN EVENSTAD: Well, I went to UCLA and I graduated in 2001.

KIMMEL: And you majored in -- in...

EVENSTAD: Political science.

KIMMEL: I see.

OK.

EVENSTAD: Which trained me well. I was getting autographs as a hobby, just kind of during college. And then I was actually selling those, making some money. And through that, I met some photographers, the paparazzi photographers and just asked them for a job."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
there need to be some heavy heavy laws for paparazzi...All celebrities need to come together and fight. I think that Paparazzi should be limited to OUTSIDE of public spaces only and it should be illegal to tail or follow with intent to capture an image by camera. People can easily make a law that no professional type cameras be allowed in public spaces with the intent of photographing someone against their will. It's pretty simple in my mind. It should also be made law that taking a photo of a celebrity can not hinder movement of the person or keep them from doing what they were doing...something like a distance rule like in restraint orders should be implemented, like they must keep a 25 foot distance in all public settings if they are intending to photograph without consent. All it would take is some heavy enforcing and soon all paparazzi will follow the laws. This is infringement of her rights.

Amen! Yes, there need to be very strict laws that stop the paparazzi from hounding celebrities.  I am very sick and tired of the paparazzi and the tabloid rag mags. I am going to continue to pray to God to dry up the tabloid press mags and now the  paparazzi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

That´s horrific. I already get claustrophobia as soon as people push and shove at the supermarket checkout.
It must be pure hell to be besieged, chased, to be photographed and shouted at the whole time.
No freedom or vacation, every move is watched. - No, thanks!

But I suppose there are also celebrities or "wannabe´s" who enjoy the whole thing and who call up the Paparazzi themselves
in hopes of climbing up on the ladder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions