2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Watch for the credits at the end....The Final Call...and 7 7 7.. :o  :o  :o

[youtube:35q2ehlo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXal1CGaISQ&feature=related[/youtube:35q2ehlo]
Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 06:31:21 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmm..... may be he just got his insparation from it?  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is the link to Obama and the Nation of Islam.

[youtube:mwawmweb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prhnc2fxAzg&feature=related[/youtube:mwawmweb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am reading a article now. Its says that Islam is the biggest threat to the Illuminati and the New World Order. They want to stop the Islam. They hate the Islam. Even when its one of the most beatyfull religion.
 I don't know why, But I think this dance is a ''fight'' against the NWO/Illuminati. Thats the reason why it was so important to MJ:
[youtube:4g72qy7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdTJP_GUI[/youtube:4g72qy7k]
They even tried to learn us the dance:
[youtube:4g72qy7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9awyYESUm78&feature=channel[/youtube:4g72qy7k]

I believe this is the dance to freedom.

p.s: The reason why the ''terrorism attacks on 9/11'' were from muslims was to let us know that ''Islam is a fundementally violent religion''. More people hate islam know these days. in my country is a man. his name is Geert Wilders. He is playing his part in their plan. And also, I dont think that terrorism is made from the koran/Islam. terrorism is just a tool they made to let us believe that the islam is very dangerous and very violent. And then they can say, Islam is from now a  forbidden religion. And then everybody knows the ''reason'' why they did it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
The people surrounding Michael through his last year, have definite Nation of Islam connections:  
Rwaramba had ties to the black militant organisation, the Nation of Islam, and its controversial leader, Louis Farrakhan, whom she enlisted for help in running Jackson’s affairs.
Before long, the Nation was supplying Jackson’s security detail and Farrakhan’s son-in-law, Leonard Muhammad, was appointed as Jackson’s business manager, though his role has lessened significantly in recent years.In late 2008, a shadowy figure who called himself Dr Tohme Tohme suddenly emerged as Jackson’s ‘official spokesman’.
Tohme has been alternately described as a Saudi Arabian billionaire and an orthopaedic surgeon, but he is actually a Lebanese businessman who does not have a medical licence. At one point, Tohme claimed he was an ambassador at large for Senegal, but the Senegalese embassy said they had never heard of him.

Tohme’s own ties to the Nation of Islam came to light in March 2009, when New York auctioneer Darren Julien was conducting an auction of Michael Jackson memorabilia.
Julien filed an affidavit in Los Angeles Superior Court that month in which he described a meeting he had with Tohme’s business partner, James R. Weller. According to Julien’s account, ‘Weller said if we refused to postpone [the auction], we would be in danger from 'Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; those people are very protective of Michael'.
He told us that Dr Tohme and Michael Jackson wanted to give the message to us that 'our lives are at stake and there will be bloodshed'.’A month after these alleged threats, Tohme accompanied Jackson to a meeting at a Las Vegas hotel with Randy Phillips, chief executive of the AEG Group, to finalise plans for Jackson’s return to the concert stage.Jackson’s handlers had twice before said no to Phillips. This time, with Tohme acting as his confidant, Jackson left the room agreeing to perform ten concerts at the O2.
Before long, however, ten concerts had turned into 50 and the potential revenues had skyrocketed. ‘The vultures who were pulling his strings somehow managed to put this concert extravaganza together behind his back, then presented it to him as a fait accompli,’ said one aide.
‘The money was just unbelievable and all his financial people were telling him he was facing bankruptcy. But Michael still resisted. He didn’t think he could pull it off.’
Eventually, they wore him down, the aide explained, but not with the money argument.
‘They told him that this would be the greatest comeback the world had ever known. That’s what convinced him.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... z0qLFSdMtY
2good2btrue

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TDCAU drill supposedly rehearsed/recorded on June 23rd 2009, and the next day Michael had extra security around him..
Nation Of Islam security again?
What really went on between the 23rd and 24th for him to need more security?
Wikipedia makes NOI sound like Black Supremacy. If NWO are against NOI then perhaps we should be careful what we read and believe online about NOI.. It could be complete B.S.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I try to find a few simple words...because english isn't my native language and it's not easy to write about such an importend theme...
It all confusing that i found on my investigations about the NOI....i found the leader Farrakhan is a racist, he don't like the white, the jewish ppl, don't want mixed marriages and so on...
But in his speeches and there Homepage they are fighting for absolut legal rights for the black ppl.
I live in germany and i am sure only a few ppl here knows that in the US the black ppl has still not the same chances like the white or every other . I was rearly shocked when i read this. Ever the same old story...
I rearly don't know if the NOI is good or bad and i don't know if Michael liked them or not !
Farrakhan knew him since many years...maybe he helped him to become so big as he was and Michael has to be loyal and a shining example of a black men who reached so much success.
Otherwise.....Michael does so much that the NOI not want....he get white....if he had vitiligo he has the chance to use makeup in dark colour or self tannings to be black...his nose wasn't a nose from a african american. He marries to times a white women...Debbie is jewish ! He has white kids. He makes rumors about drug consum and ti be gay...both are not so akzepted from the NOI.
It seems like he did all he could that they let him go......but they where still there.
They where very present at the Memorial....Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and nearly every speaker there. If Paris didn't made her speach at the end and the most only remember this....much more ppl would have wondered why so much political speeches at a memorial has taken place, but so all remember Paris.
They are around the family...Majestic Magnificant is always at the Murray dates with Joe Jackson and he seems to have contact to " Justice for Michael "
The NOI may believe Michael is dead...so i feel it....
I like PPl  , with every skin colour...we are all one !
I noticed that nearly every black person who was around Michael and the Jackson has contact to the NOI and Farrakhan has contact to Obama.
If i was living in US and where black i think i was at the NOI too if i had so bad chances only about my skin colour.
But i don't know if Michael fear the NOI or likes them.
Farrakhan has speak against the Swin Flu vaccination and Michael wanted to do the same in London. That was another conspiracy and i am glad that i hadn't that vacination take.
Because the media could write much i don't know if Farrakhan is a racist....i only hear from himself that we are all one and we must unite.
If he fights against the Illuminati/NWO and so on....it was a less easy think for them to public articles to show him i a very bad light that he dosn't get so much members.
What i don't like is the military touch in the Drill....Soldiers of Love.....Army of Love....Love and Military in my eyes don't belong together.
Only a few thoughs... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Badgirl777....it's interesting you mention MJ's and Louis (Nation of Islam ) relationship.
You might be interested to see these videos I posted on another topic..He talks alot about Michael and his death......As always, with L.O.V.E xoxo

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

on February 21, 1965, ten days after the last talk, presented at the London School of Economics in the Audubon Room of Manhattan, Malcolm had just begun his speech when a disturbance occurred. A man yelled, "Take your hands out of my pocket!". Malcolm's bodyguards turned up to see what was happening while another man shot in the chest with a cropped Malcolm. Malcolm X, 39, had died, was assassinated Malcolm X. 600 people attended Malcolm's funeral in Harlem on February 27, 1965, Malcolm was buried in the Ferncliff Cemetery in Harstdale, New York. The following year, three men Norman Butler, Thomas Johnson and Talmage Hayer, all members or supporters of the Nation of Islam, were convicted of murder and each received prison sentences ranging from twenty years to life. One of them, the gunman arrested at the scene himself, had said from the outset that the two men whom the court convicted with him, were not. In 1977 issued signing statements where he said that those who had been involved with him were four other supporters of the Nation, but the case has never reopened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Watch for the credits at the end....The Final Call...and 7 7 7.. :o  :o  :o

[youtube:2wa1cn6q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXal1CGaISQ&feature=related[/youtube:2wa1cn6q]

I always thought that the drill could be something of the Black Panthers, cause Michael does the BP fist too. I see a lot of connections between Michael and NOI.
Check out the Mosque7 + they have a newspaper called "The Final Call".  :shock:

There's something I don't like about Farrakhan and NOI is not the real Islam, but I really appreciate how well he speaks about Michael (not the Michael being a divine person part).
For example: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Quote from: "frogh777"
I am reading a article now. Its says that Islam is the biggest threat to the Illuminati and the New World Order. They want to stop the Islam. They hate the Islam. Even when its one of the most beatyfull religion.
 I don't know why, But I think this dance is a ''fight'' against the NWO/Illuminati. Thats the reason why it was so important to MJ:
[youtube:4aukqzd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdTJP_GUI[/youtube:4aukqzd4]
They even tried to learn us the dance:
[youtube:4aukqzd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9awyYESUm78&feature=channel[/youtube:4aukqzd4]

I believe this is the dance to freedom.

p.s: The reason why the ''terrorism attacks on 9/11'' were from muslims was to let us know that ''Islam is a fundementally violent religion''. More people hate islam know these days. in my country is a man. his name is Geert Wilders. He is playing his part in their plan. And also, I dont think that terrorism is made from the koran/Islam. terrorism is just a tool they made to let us believe that the islam is very dangerous and very violent. And then they can say, Islam is from now a  forbidden religion. And then everybody knows the ''reason'' why they did it.

But the thing is that it's eventually makes the Muslims more determined and stronger in their faith.

If you want to know why they hate Islam and use every tool they can to manipulate the image of Islam you should watch this serie:
(this is part 1) Illuminated:

That youtuber, FarhanK501 has a lot of very interesting videos on this topic.

And if you want to get the bigger picture you can watch The Arrivals You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It contains I guess 50 parts, I know it's a lot LOl but it very interesting to watch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

suspicious mind

the drill is probably just like everything else with micheal . he saw it . he liked it(creatively). he borrowed it .  AND HE PUMPED IT UP ABOUT 10 LEVELS AND MADE IT HIS OWN.
one thought about tdcau: i am sure the assumption is that when micheal says if martin luther was livin' that he meant dr. king. well i personallly think he could just as well have meant martin luther.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
But the thing is that it's eventually makes the Muslims more determined and stronger in their faith.

If you want to know why they hate Islam and use every tool they can to manipulate the image of Islam you should watch this serie:
(this is part 1) Illuminated:

That youtuber, FarhanK501 has a lot of very interesting videos on this topic.

And if you want to get the bigger picture you can watch The Arrivals You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It contains I guess 50 parts, I know it's a lot LOl but it very interesting to watch.

Thanks for the link, his videos are really interesting.
Especially THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

I heard Michael had turned muslim..which I have no qualms about because I am muslim. I do believe there is a ring of truth in it. Firstly at this award show MJ shakes hand with the man at 5.30 onwards and then brings his hand to his heart...a muslim custom which i see regularly men practising.

Plus I recently seen a picture with MJ wearing a clay bead necklace..which is called the earth of curing and only one group of muslims wear it...and i know one when i see one believe me...our MJ has been Iraq :D

Please do not create a fight...Prophet Abraham had 2 sons one named Isaac and one named Ishmael. From Isaac lineage Prophet Jesus came and from Ishmael Prophet Muhammed came...both related and sent by God.

Muslims love and respect Prophet Jesus Lady Mary and Prophet Moses..the differences are created by man...please S.T.U.D.Y
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions