@KingOfPopJr
June 09, 2010, 12:47:21 AM
Interesting choise of words!
And Prince is already 13 why he is calling MJ Daddy all the time? Boys at that age are going throught the stage when they think that they know everything and want others to see them very independent and stuff. U know what i mean guys? Anyone else found it interesting? Is it even his twitter? Ive heard that Prince does have one.

Thank you.

I will stay strong for Daddy. He doesn't want to see me sad. He wants me to smile. And smile, I will.
9 minutes ago via web

I know there were times I made you cry, and to this day, I don't know why.
10 minutes ago via web

You held me up when I was weak. You hugged me close when tears I'd weep. When things got hard, you pushed me through.
11 minutes ago via web

Daddy come back. I want you back. Why did you have to go? It's just not the same without you.
14 minutes ago via web

I can't believe it's almost a year. I love you, Daddy. You don't know how much you mean to me. You will always be number one.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

TracyK

Re: KingOfPopJr
June 09, 2010, 02:34:29 AM
Oh my goodness if this is true it's heartbreaking!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

June 09, 2010, 02:38:05 AM
Are you sure it's really him? :?  I'm 47 and I still called my dad daddy, but I'm also a girl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2010, 06:47:45 PM
Maybe I'm skeptical but I don't think this is him. I really believe that there was a close bond between Michael and his children and where he's saying "you don't know how much you mean to me" - I don't believe it. Also, it sounds older in some parts than a 13 year old boy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 09, 2010, 07:25:39 PM
I really don't think Prince even has a Twitter.  Most of the Jacksons that have actual Twitters are verified like Tito, Janet, Jackie, and Randy.  The real Jacksons that have accounts are listed on their pages like some of their nieces and nephews.  For instance Geineveve, Austin, Siggy, TJ, Taj, Tyrell, Randy Jr., Jafaar, and Donte all have real Twitters and even Omer because he's linked to Geineveve's page.  The Jackson brothers have a page too even though it still isn't verified but it's listed on Jackie's page I believe so I'm sure it's legit.  One thing I noticed about Janet she is following Larry King and Ryan Seacrest on her Twitter but she's not following any of her brothers except Randy.  Then on the Jackson brothers page they are following TJ Holmes who works for CNN. I found that kind of interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2010, 09:05:24 PM
I really don't think any of Michael's children have twitter accounts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 09, 2010, 09:25:35 PM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
Interesting choise of words!
And Prince is already 13 why he is calling MJ Daddy all the time? Boys at that age are going throught the stage when they think that they know everything and want others to see them very independent and stuff. U know what i mean guys? Anyone else found it interesting? Is it even his twitter? Ive heard that Prince does have one.

Thank you.

I will stay strong for Daddy. He doesn't want to see me sad. He wants me to smile. And smile, I will.
9 minutes ago via web

I know there were times I made you cry, and to this day, I don't know why.
10 minutes ago via web

You held me up when I was weak. You hugged me close when tears I'd weep. When things got hard, you pushed me through. 11 minutes ago via web

Daddy come back. I want you back. Why did you have to go? It's just not the same without you.
14 minutes ago via web

I can't believe it's almost a year. I love you, Daddy. You don't know how much you mean to me. You will always be number one.

notice the pieces of songs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 10, 2010, 01:06:16 AM
I know guys, its all very weird. But im pretty sure that Prince has twitter. Ive heard it from some interviews that family members gave. But im not sure is THIS particular account is the real one. Who knows....  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Sangre

June 16, 2010, 06:35:28 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Maybe I'm skeptical but I don't think this is him. I really believe that there was a close bond between Michael and his children and where he's saying "you don't know how much you mean to me" - I don't believe it. Also, it sounds older in some parts than a 13 year old boy.

I do agree. MJ's kinds are very intelligent, but this does not sound like a 13-year-old boy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal