DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO MAY BE PEARL JR. AMONG OUR MEMBERS?

I SEE CONNECTION WITH this

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and this website

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WHERE I FOUND LINK TO this WEBSITE.

So, respond Pearl, or Samantha, or whoever you are. You make a book out of this site or you have other sources of hoax confirmation besides talking to Joe ?
What the hell does this mean? "  Even though it's not available anywhere else at the moment, we are lucky enough to have two members on the Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum who have downloaded it and are currently reading through it for us, picking out and sharing the most important big pieces of information they come across. So thank you to both Emma_Lollipop and badloving! Of course they can't share absolutely every single detail of the book, which we can understand.

So, I think here  what's going on. 2 members from this site give info to Samantha and her 2 friends who supply info to Pearl and she publishes book and shares profit and says on her interview that she made research!!.
SCREW YOU IF IT IS TRUE!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Samantha is sam.in.the.city from MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath.net. She is assistant webmaster of the "Down The Rabbit Hole" hoax website. SHE interviewed Ms. Pearl Jr through the phone (hence the YouTube videos). No, Samantha and Ms. Pearl Jr are NOT the same person. Ms. Pearl Jr is a well-known person who is an activist and has defended Michael through the 2005 trial. Yes, she is close to Joe Jackson. Samantha is simply a member of the MJHD forum and was a member here at MJDHI forum but was banned because of the BOW discussions.

"Even though it's not available anywhere else at the moment, we are lucky enough to have two members on the Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum who have downloaded it and are currently reading through it for us, picking out and sharing the most important big pieces of information they come across. So thank you to both Emma_Lollipop and badloving! Of course they can't share absolutely every single detail of the book, which we can understand."
That quote you are referring to is that emma_Lollipop and badloving has summarized or took screencaps of some information that was included in the book at MJHD.net. This has nothing to do with the members here. Pearl Jr got her information for her book through YouTube hoax videos. We do not know if she browsed forums. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know that these are 2 different person. I  understand that perl gets info through Samantha and writes a book like if she did research. Regardless who Pearl was and is to Jacksons, majority of info she gathered for her book comes from here but she says on interview she researched.
What a crap! Nothing is unconditional in this world anymore? Disgusting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Jude

If she did'nt do it, someone else would have
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I know that these are 2 different person. I  understand that perl gets info through Samantha and writes a book like if she did research. Regardless who Pearl was and is to Jacksons, majority of info she gathered for her book comes from here but she says on interview she researched.

Regardless of Pearl Jr is an activist and who has closely followed the case in 2005, so I have seen the introduction of this book available on the site I agree that everything has already been posted and discussed here in the forum. I think the book should not show any surprise or things that do not already know. What she should do is simply condense the issues and reasons that could have supposed the farce Mike's death (also known here, supposedly). I wish it were different, but I think we are not leaving the place with this book. I believe it is another person who found an easy way to earn $ $ through Mike, unfortunately! God forgive me, if so is not directly involved with father (J) in the business parallel. :roll:  :?:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can assure you Pearl is not Samantha! What made you think that? Samantha made an interview with Pearl, but she is not her. They're two different people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is from MJHD and from Sam

"As you see, there has been a rumor started that I am either Pearl Jr. herself or I'm the one who gave Pearl information. Honestly, I do not know WHY in the world someone would assume that? I do not understand the correlation between me interviewing her and me being the one who gave Ms. Pearl Jr. information when I only started talking to her AFTER she released the book.

I am banned from that forum so I cannot post. Can someone PLEASE clarify on this issue over at that forum and explain that Ms. Pearl Jr. has NOTHING to do with Samantha...just the fact that I did an interview with her? Thank you so much and I am sorry if this is a pointless thread but I just need my name to be cleared off!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Samantha simply conducted an interview, would not be much of an interview if she were interviewing herself :lol:   I can assure you that they are different people and Samantha is not making money from the book
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

2 different people. A few thought I myself was Pearl Jr cus she calls herself a "Michael Jacksonolgist"....I am not her either. Pearl obviously got her infor from here and at .net.
Her "research" was looking at our boards.....but she does have info in the book, Im told, that NO ONE has investigated or even thought of so I guess she DID do some of her own homework.
Dont be upset with Sam....all she did was interview Pearl and I dont think Sam is feeding Pearl info either...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hang on.. i think i missed a big chunk of this.  Who is Samantha?  Not Sam de Gossen???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

No not Samantha de Gosson - just a member of the other hoax forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "Datroot"
No not Samantha de Gosson - just a member of the other hoax forum.

Oh that makes more sense then!!  I was like "what the heck" for a moment then!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nlb

They are two different people and Sam isn't making any money off the hoax. All she did was interview her to find out more about the book. She's not 'feeding' Pearl Jr any info either. No one has to feed Pearl Jr any info, all she would have to do is join a forum to get any info she wanted to use. For awhile neither of the two bigger forums were 'private', so you didn't even need to register to view the contents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nlb"
They are two different people and Sam isn't making any money off the hoax. All she did was interview her to find out more about the book. She's not 'feeding' Pearl Jr any info either. No one has to feed Pearl Jr any info, all she would have to do is join a forum to get any info she wanted to use. For awhile neither of the two bigger forums were 'private', so you didn't even need to register to view the contents.

agreed.

and i don't know why the op would assume that. it was just an interview. i hope the op at least found her answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions