No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Adi

Re: TIAI 6/4
June 05, 2010, 08:00:32 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
elvis presley : SUN  record company

:o ....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and

and

:D

Look at the logo for Sun Records in the last link.....I remember Orianthi having a beautiful Rooster as her Twitter background about a month or more ago....plus, of course, who can forget Lisa Marie's request for Sunflowers at Michael's grave???  

:D  :D  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 05, 2010, 08:21:07 AM
now the way that i sadly see it different than most is that i have to wonder if it was not elvis who actually died on june 25th. and another way that i see it different as far as joe and joseph is with marlons brothers supposed name brandon. it makes more sense to me that marlons brother could have been micheal joseph and micheal joe(or the reverse) to honor him.because when you see the rest of these names just brandon seems quite odd even if he was stillborn or whatever.(rebbie) maureen reillette , (jackie) sigmund esco,(tio)toriano adaryll, jermaine lajaune, latoya yvone, marlon david, micheal joshep,steven randall, and janet damita.now add to to that just brandon :? . not to mention that just happens to be what jennifer hudson is nameing her baby that she is carrying at the memorial. really :shock:but with the case of it being elvis that died i wonder then why lisa's would not have come to the burial with lisa also. ok time to go back into my nice cozy padded cell now. :roll:  :oops:

as a side note tom parker was a p.t. barnum fan. may have worked for him . i would have to check that out though. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 06, 2010, 01:28:19 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Redirected to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That photo is published in this interview on The Elvis Information Network:

"The photo, allegedly of Jesse Presley with his grandson Benjamin.......

this photo first appeared in Dr. Donald Hinton's book, The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley: In His Own Words: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/b]

This is that photo from the video from Youtube that was posted a week or so ago.
Wow! The more I read, the more I am starting to believe that Elvis is actually alive.
Ever since I started on this hoax journey, I'd wondered if that were true about Elvis (being alive and having hoaxed his death like MJ), because I didn't believe he was alive for many years (before I started this journey).  :o  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

June 08, 2010, 12:32:53 AM
Quote from: "MJalive999"

*ghost*  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike