I was flipping through the channels I believe it was yesterday and I saw Will I am from the Black eye peas on Oprah.  She was doing some kind of show where they were helping people.  I didn't watch the show but I looked at it long enough to see that Will I am was rocking the armband on his shirt like MJ.  I believe it was on his right arm and I think it was like a gold color.  I wonder if he knows anything?  He was close to MJ too.  They worked together alot in the studio especially when Michael was living in Ireland.  I don't recall seeing him or Akon at the funeral or memorial and MJ was close to them both.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael wore it for the suffering children. I hope William knows it has a deeper meaning than a fashion statement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Onelove, I see what you're saying, but I get a very sincere vibe from will.i.am about MJ....if anything, I think he wears it as a tribute to Michael...I saw a video of him speaking about Michael post-"death" that was very touching...I think he truly loves Michael and is a kindred spirit. Peace, y'all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

I already saw him wear it. I think he trully means something by wearing it. I don't know but I have good vibes about him. I don't think it's only fashion issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm Going to the BEP's concert in canada in July, i'll def be looking for clues as lately they have been rocking MJ movies and stuff like their video I'ma be, Robots doing MJ moves, and crotch grabs, and the number 9 everywhere, so ill def look for clues and def post about the night :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal