What if????
June 08, 2010, 01:31:16 PM
I have thought...what IF...Michael had planned a getaway via Death Hoax...BUT...things went wrong - and those that wanted him dead - got to his death FIRST...and a real one at that - not a hoax...what IF??? WHAT IF that is what happened? Michael had it planned for a long time...but he was murdered instead before the hoax could even start -  and then the rest is a cover up...a murder cover up...

I can feel I will get alot of blasting for this comment...I'm sorry. I am just scrambling through thoughts...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What if????
June 08, 2010, 01:38:26 PM
To be honest since June 25th everything is "what if" none of us know for sure what happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

June 08, 2010, 01:48:00 PM
I just moved the thread into another category.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Good Lets Dance

June 09, 2010, 12:44:10 AM
Quote from: "50thstatebeliever"
I have thought...what IF...Michael had planned a getaway via Death Hoax...BUT...things went wrong - and those that wanted him dead - got to his death FIRST...and a real one at that - not a hoax...what IF??? WHAT IF that is what happened? Michael had it planned for a long time...but he was murdered instead before the hoax could even start -  and then the rest is a cover up...a murder cover up...

I can feel I will get alot of blasting for this comment...I'm sorry. I am just scrambling through thoughts...

You Won't get any Blasting from me! I think you have introduced a very explainable scenario. I have considered this possibility myself as more believable than the Out & Out Death Hoax Thing! Like he planned this: But then the people he planned it with decided to go for The "Real Thing". Thanks for bringing up this theory that I had secretly harbored (and actually forgotten about!) This Could be the Real Story, and then all the contradictions would seem to make sense!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2010, 12:50:12 AM
In this case I would just think  that MJ didnt plan any hoax, but whatever is happening right now is a cover up for his murder.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Good Lets Dance

June 09, 2010, 01:11:35 AM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
In this case I would just think  that MJ didnt plan any hoax, but whatever is happening right now is a cover up for his murder.....

I'm Way more with you for Sure on This! My Ultimate feeling has always been *Murder and Cover-Up*. About the Only way I could possibly see it as a Hoax, is in the aforementioned scenario. (And even this is highly doughtful for me)...

Bottom Line ---I think his Murderers are expecting to "get Away with It" and they are using just this type of Venue to get away with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 07:14:37 AM
OMIGOD you guys...ok...so I was not alone in this thought...ALSO...I forgot to add, I had introduced the hoax theory to my husband...who had never heard of it - (yes, some people in this world have only heard last that MJ died last summer) - anyway, so I explained to him about the theory and the unanswered questions surrounding his disappearance, and all the oddities etc...and he says, "Impossible. Not that pulling it off is impossible - but there would be way too many people to make up to for all the loss of time and money and inconveniences not to mention all the legality involved in pretending your death, aside from the fact that it is illegal - the only way he would get away with it is if everyone was involved in his hoax, except for his fans. Otherwise how can you possibly face legalities involved in something like this? He's gonna be scotch free of everything? Do you know how much he could be sued for, how many lawsuits, for faking his death?"...which made me ponder and sort of agree...it is really a gigantic thing to be able to walk away from legally - I mean, as big as Michael was...it would be almost near impossible to just end up not having to be accountable/responsible in any form of everything and everyone that was inconvenienced due to a hoax that big, that long. I sat there silent, deep inside, knowing that I do not want to hear it - but perhaps it is time to say...let him rest in peace for goodness sake...and I am the last person that wants to hear that.
Then when I read the other day about his mom and dad arguing about his death - why is there a need for them at this point, to inject more acting into the whole thing - if it were a hoax. They don't need to continue pretending like they are in turmoil still - it's old. If they are in on the hoax, if MJ is really alive - it is probably almost time for the hoax to be revealed - why would they STILL be trying to act as though they are still in turmoil?  The only reason they seem to still be in turmoil and entering another phase of the healing process, which would be for the pain to come crashing in all over again near his anniversary, is because he really is dead - the pain for them is real...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions