Hazzely

Quote from: "AppleHeadAnalyst"
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I purchased a ticket for this. It was a little weird because I only recieved a receipt conformation from Voiceplate.com in my email saying my purchase was $150. I did write the guestservices person to ask if I actually was on the list and how we would enter without a paper ticket. They did get back to me immediately and said I was on their list and to enjoy the show. Just wanted to confirm that it is infact on June 26th at 7:00pm.  I asked them what the lineup would be and I suppose I can also ask if he thinks the Jackson family will be there on that day. I have not heard back yet. I can't imagine that they wouldn't since the Jackson Foundation is putting it on, someone is bound to be there.

I don't know but something tells me that TMZ has put this story out there to try to create confusion or possibly discourage a sellout or an overflow of people. I have no idea but I have a ticket for something having to do with Michael Jackson that day! Should be interesting to see.  8-)

AA~

That's so cool! I hope you come back and tell us how was it and how did you feel.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

AppleHeadAnalyst, keep your eyes wide open and we welcome your comments :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
What kind of a sentence is this?  :shock:  the event is not sanctioned by the people who control all things MJ. :lol:  Ok let me write it in a better way: MJ is the one who controls people and everything. :lol:

It's good to hear the family is NOT going to be there. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AppleHeadAnalyst"
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I purchased a ticket for this. It was a little weird because I only recieved a receipt conformation from Voiceplate.com in my email saying my purchase was $150. I did write the guestservices person to ask if I actually was on the list and how we would enter without a paper ticket. They did get back to me immediately and said I was on their list and to enjoy the show. Just wanted to confirm that it is infact on June 26th at 7:00pm.  I asked them what the lineup would be and I suppose I can also ask if he thinks the Jackson family will be there on that day. I have not heard back yet. I can't imagine that they wouldn't since the Jackson Foundation is putting it on, someone is bound to be there.

I don't know but something tells me that TMZ has put this story out there to try to create confusion or possibly discourage a sellout or an overflow of people. I have no idea but I have a ticket for something having to do with Michael Jackson that day! Should be interesting to see.  8-)

AA~

Please - if Michael doesn't come back before then (and I don't think he will), be sure to tell us all about it. Take your notepad - you are an investigator now! :)

By the way, in the "about" section of the website, isn't that the picture of Joe, Katherine, and Jermaine at the courthouse for Murray's arraignment? If it is, I find it odd that they'd use that picture. Can someone set me straight?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Kirsche

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
OK, THIS IS MY OBSERVATION THE WHOLE ARTICLE I KNOW MORE CLUES, BUT SERIOUSLY THAT PICTURE  :lol:  I LIKE HAHA LOOK AT HIS EYES LIKE HE'S  :lol: I'M WATCHING OVER EVERYTHING PEEPS SHAMONE THIS BEAUTIFUL EYES WATCHING OVER EVERYTHING OVERSEER HAHA. MIKE IS WATCHING OVER ALL THE DETAILS NOTHING IS DONE WITHOUT MY APPROVAL PEEPS. :lol:

Right, just like it is said in the article :D "All thing control MJ " ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

CC

June 26, 2010, The Jackson Family Foundation in conjunction with VoicePlate.com presents "Forever Michael." "...to bring together Michael Jackson family members, celebrities, fans, supporters and the community to celebrate and honor his legacy." This Red Carpet event will be dedicated to the humanitarian efforts of Michael Jackson, the greatest entertainer of all time.  The vision is to bring together Michael Jackson family members, celebrities, fans, supporters and the community to celebrate and honor his legacy. A portion of the proceeds for this event will benefit the Jackson Family Foundation.We have all shared in Michael’s message, and now we encourage all of you the world over, to join us in continuing to spotlight Michael’s endeavors by making a conscious effort to help save our planet. Let’s act now by trumpeting Michael’s message and together we can, in Michael’s words, Heal The World!

Letter From The Jackson Family Foundation
"The Jackson family foundation would like to thank voiceplate.com for hosting a Tribute to honor Michaels Jackson’s humanitarian work. Michael’s love for mankind is not only found in his music but also in his charitably contributions. Thank you VoicePlate.Com for bringing to light and supporting his other lifelong passions, taking care of our planet and feeding the children, just to name a few. Thank you for keeping his Legacy alive in trying to make the world a better place for mankind, and to deliver Michael’s and the Jackson family’s message globally: “Peace, Love & Unity.” Our motto is “Breaking Barriers between Cultures and Nations”
We would also like to thank the fans for all they have done to support the family and keeping his legacy alive.
Simon Sahouri

IT´S ALL ABOUT THE HUMANITARIAN WORK OF THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME... NOT A WORD ABOUT A YEAR OF HIS DEAD OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Hi Everyone,

So.. as I stated before I have a ticket to this. I will def be investigating there!! And am happy to report back.  :D

I wanted to also let you know that I developed a pretty good email relationship with the guest services person. We were going back and forth about whether VIP was worth it or not. He basically said "no way" unless you want to pay $350 for dinner and a gift bag. I said I'll pass.  ;)  He said the venue is small and intimate and over all my experience should be equivalent to VIP. He said: "If there is a possibility of a deal on VIP Upgrade, I will email you ASAP."

As promised I asked him about the lineup for this show. Here is what he says verbatim:
"The line up will include a Jackson performance by one of the family members.That I know is Confirmed. Name  To be released soon. Also the celebrity list will be released online next few days. I think you will have a great time celebrating the Legacy and humanitarian efforts of Michael Jackson."

So that is the news! I will be videotaping my entire experience in LA on the weekend of the 25th and posting it on my Youtube Channel. I am certain I won't be able to bring a camera in that place but, of course I'll try.  8-)

On the 25th I will be at Forest Lawn, 26th day a Justice for MJ rally  and then the evening of the 26th at this "Forever Michael" show. I will document as much as I can and also post verbal feedback.

My Channel is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I currently only have favorites posted but that will be changing. Take care!

AA~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder if everyone that is in on this hoax is going to bring their 'sad faces' this time... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

OH MY FRICKING GOD!!!

The convention i am going to has been invited to this.  IM GOING TO BE THERE FOR THIS.. A RED CARPET EVENT.  HOW EXCITING!!

I will tell you all about it and take loads of photos.. hopefully i will get near the front and not be hunched near the back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yesterday in thetopline on the voiceplate side stands " Forever young !" Not Forever Michael where today stand : in Memory of.... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Badgirl777"
Yesterday in thetopline on the voiceplate side stands " Forever young !" Not Forever Michael where today stand : in Memory of.... :cry:

June is going to be tremendously hard..  for everyone.  I am 50/50 but i am veering more to Michael being gone and i just have a block to accepting it.  Im hoping June i can let go.   Its going to be so hard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Badgirl777"

June is going to be tremendously hard..  for everyone.  I am 50/50 but i am veering more to Michael being gone and i just have a block to accepting it.  Im hoping June i can let go.   Its going to be so hard.

ahh..don't say it..  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions