I would not trust anything Rowe stated because of my above post.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
I would not trust anything Rowe stated because of my above post.

The whole thing makes my head spin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Am I reading a horror book or watching a horror movie.  I just cannot believe what I am reading.  What kind of world are we living in today.  Do these kinds of people actually exist.  These are not human beings being talked about these are ingrates, spawns of satan and I hope they all burn in the pits of hell, because thats where they belong.  How could a human being treat another like this and for what the mighty dollar.  This is so unbelievable and these are the people Michael allowed in his life and his career.  These are the ones who were suppose to look out for him to have his best interest at heart.  How could one person cope with all this and one who did nothing to deserve this.  I dont know what to say or to believe.  This whole thing with Michael's life and "death" seem so unreal.  There are so many lies, greed and corruption, so much conflicting information before you finish reading one scenario about Michael's death something totally opposite comes out immediately after.  If I had to deal with all this I would've been on drugs long ago, I would stay in a comatose state.  This is way too much for one soul to bear.  This is too much for me to take in I dont know if I can keep up with all this it is so heartwrenching and painful and I never met him, so imagine.  These scums of the earth need to be exposed and I hope its soon. I believe alot of what this Rowe man said.  Yes he had his troubles and he may not be the best person in the world but is he any worst than these animals ? I understand now more than ever why Michael felt so alone because he had people like these around him he didnt know who to trust and couldnt trust anyone even his own family and that is so sad.  I pray for him every night and I hope and pray that he is alive, safe and happy because if no one else in this world deserves that, he does.  I went through some unbearable and unspeakable pain and hurt in his life and he deserved none of it .  He gave so much to the world and he got absolutely nothing back.  He wasnt thrown in the lion's den he was thrown in the pits of hell, but Michael is strong and his faith in God will see him through to calmer waters, clear skies with a bright sun and a beautiful rainbow.  God is walking beside him and will not let him suffer any longer and when those burdens become too heavy to bear God will carry him the rest of the way.  Michael if you are out there believe this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

SoldierofLOVE thank u very much for u've done an invaluable job, while reading it my heart sank, i always knew there was a huge conspiracy around Michael, people took advantage of him and his position, it's so hard to believe what a human can do to a human, evil people, this only proves my theory that MJ had to hoax his death to save his life and get rid of the parasites that were around him for so many years sucking his blood, either this was a cruel murder or MJ was able to excape, i truelly hope that it's the second one, that God was on his side and he was able to survive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

:o Wow!!! Thanks for sharing. It was such an interesting read that I found myself commenting out loud after reading pertinent points. After riding out that deal with the devil of a contract, had MJ "lived" he would've spent the remainder of 2011 fighting lawsuits which would've still left him virtually penniless. Rowe mentioned the few people who attended the memorial, but there were several unknowns present (the actors). Funny stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions