No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Thankyou for posting
All in all it shows how they were going to stitch up michael and had even covered themselves he he could not make the concerts
I was only thinking today do you hear of other stars bro g pushed around controlled and conned ie Bruce springstein  rod Stewart etc not that they are in the same league as michael but do you get my drift
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Very helpful read, SoldierofLOVE, thank you. I still remember Joe and Katherine in an interview and Joe said it was racism how they treated Michael so badly, and Katherine gently tried to Shh him. Sure sounds like Michael was in way over his head with self-serving greedy people that didn't care if Michael was hurt. It seems like the 2005 trial corruption has continued unabated to this day. My question is if Michael was peacefully recuperating in Bahrain and then Ireland, why on earth would he knowingly go back into the lion's den, or into the wolves territory knowing he would be torn to shreds without mercy. I believe this Leonard Rowe, but there are some wild cards missing that maybe he doesn't know about. I believe there's going to be a happy twist to this story, that good will prevail, though right now, it appears to be underground, like in V for Victory. My heart feels so heavy, but I trust in God, and I believe He's going to perform a miracle for Michael. (hope it's not wishful thinking)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

It's so hard to know the actual truth when we haven't heard it directly from Michael's own mouth.
Here is another perspective. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ABC is Being Used by Michael Jackson’s Father, PromoterBy: Roger Friedman   //   Tuesday July 14, 2009
Like 0 Retweet 0 I never thought I’d say this about a real network news operation, but ABC News is allowing itself to be used by Joseph Jackson, father of Michael Jackson, and a crooked concert promoter named Leonard Rowe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thank you soilder and mjhonmind for posting "both" sides of the story. After reading them both, I don't know what to believe! :shock:  :lol:  :lol: What I do believe though is that Michael "outsmarted" whoever the bad guys are and whoever they are, it will all be revealed in due time.
 AEG vs Joe, Leonard Rowe and  Brian Oxman?? This is soooo confusing! :?  I do remember Micahel saying in one of his taped phone conversations saying how Joe was asking him to lend him a large sum of money, again. So could it be that Michael had a falling out with Joe again? I don't know. Or did Michael know that AEG had him "contractually bound" and the only way he could expose them was to fake his death? :?
OR did AEG have him killed and both, AEG and Joe and his camp, are both trying to cash in on his death??
This really is the "Michael Mistery"...Stay tuned!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Off to my padded cell now for a little R & R! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I sort of put Randy Phillips on a shelf, so to speak, even though other MJ fans still were calling him out on inconsistencies and strange behavior. But, I believe he is not telling the truth about what happened to Michael Jackson and looks like he’s hiding something.

Recently, I viewed a few of Phillips’ old interviews. In light of what I’ve learned, things look different. For one, his body language is odd. In this next video he talks fast and looks squirrelly. Kenny Ortega looks uncomfortable
[youtube:1x7e54it]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e3-gFxKZ1c&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1x7e54it]

Phillips is different in the next video. He seems very calm. He answers the interviewer’s questions in a very controlled way, although at one point, he plays with the cuffs of his shirt. Something about the video reminds me of the character Tilda Swinton played in the movie “Michael Clayton.” In one scene, her character coolly rehearses answers for an upcoming interview. Out of public view, her character is a walking panic attack because she knows that the company she works for is guilty of making a product that is killing people, but it is her job to keep the company from paying millions to claimants. She carefully applies her makeup, and her clothes are impeccable, but she’s dirty. She even hires a hit man to take care of certain people who are in the way of a victory for her company. But that’s make believe, right?

Back to the video: A couple of times Phillips looks directly in to the camera. His eye sockets are dark and cavernous. He looks soul-less. I could go further with this, but I won’t.
[youtube:1x7e54it]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMMVs348NWg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1x7e54it]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Phillips talks about secondary ticket sales. Did y’all know that’s a fancy way of saying ticket scalping?

Leonard Rowe, the former concert promoter, breaks it down for us in his book “What Really Happened to Michael Jackson…” (pg. 134):
…When a promoter finds that he has a show in high demand he can pull a number of tickets before they go on sale. The tickets that are taken most of the time are from the first ten rows. The tickets are often referred to as premium tickets, or gold circle. For example, if a promoter pulls one thousand tickets from the gold circle and sells them through an outside broker that he controls, for $500 each over the face value, he stands to profit $500,000 per show. This is of course without the artist having any knowledge of or participation in the profit. Michael’s tickets were so much in demand that this was very easy for Randy Phillips and AEG to do. We had investigated and found that they had sold some of Michael’s tickets for much more than $500 over the face value of the ticket…

…When I asked Randy Phillips, “How many tickets did you scalp in London?”

His answer was, “I don’t know.”

I then asked him, “How much did you sell them for?”

He also said, “I don’t know…”

Did you hear Phillips comment about ticket holders, who want to get a refund and keep their tickets, living in a fantasy world, because who in the real world gets a refund and still keeps the product? Weren’t the shows the product and not the ticket? He admits the move isn’t altruistic but business. He doesn’t have to worry about anyone in the MJ fan community associating altruism with him or AEG.

He also makes an interesting statement about a tribute show for Michael, although his proposal is not an original one. Perhaps you’ve seen or heard it. Phillips said that there would be one show viewed on multiple screens with DVD sales. Do you want to know who reportedly suggested the same idea for 02?

That’s right. It was Michael.

Source: Softpedia
“…Just 48 hours before his death, Michael Jackson was ‘in a high state of stress and emotional drama, fearing that he would never be able to complete the 50-concert run in London, and it would kill him.’ That’s the inside word from one of the closest business friends of the late King of Pop who he turned to often when problems were at their darkest.” Leach writes in the latest issue of Vegas DeLuxe. Apparently, Michael was well aware that he would not last to do all 50 shows and that exhaustion would eventually catch up with him.

So, he came up with the idea of doing one single show, Leach claims, citing the unnamed source whose identity he cannot reveal. “He wanted AEG to stage the This Is It show as a one-night world spectacular – the largest one-time pop music event in history. It would be produced live from London, and it would be available in movie theaters, arenas and concert halls around the world simultaneously with immediate CD and DVD release.” the reporter says. Because the event had been so mediated, a one-night show would have made the same money as all 50 dates put together, Michael believed, but AEG Live would have none of it and pushed him into preparing for all…

Do you all remember when this post blew up in the fan community?

[youtube:1okg7cbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDaTZUDbSyQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1okg7cbw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
More from Leonard Rowe:

…Michael told me personally that he did not agree to do fifty shows. He said he only agreed to do ten. Randy Phillips of AEG insists that Michael agreed to do fifty. With all of the lawyers at Randy Phillips disposal, he has yet to come forth with a signed contract showing that Michael agreed to fifty shows. He never produced such a contract and I truly believe he never will

…Michael told me himself that Randy Phillips had called him to his office for a meeting without telling him the nature of it. Michael said when he arrived, Randy Phillips told him that he must get rid of Leonard Rowe and that he was bringing in Frank Dileo to manage him. And Michael said Randy threatened him and told him that if he refused to do so that he would pull the plug on everything and demand payment on all of his advances immediately. I want you to remember that the despicable binding contract between AEG and Michael gave Randy Phillips the right to do this…

—“What Really Happened to Michael Jackson…” (pg. 265)

I also am able to believe that cruelty and fraud were perpetrated against Michael Jackson because of what happens in the world. There is an unusual amount of cruelty for sport. Too many people don’t care. Have you noticed? Michael cared. And that’s at least one quality he had over those who treated him like he was their personal roll of toilet paper…to wipe their butts with then flushed.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

robd

WOW - so if all of that is true and AEG had nailed MJ to the wall with no way out of this hideous, crippling contract - his only legal escape so AEG didn't get him for everything he possesses was to 'die'?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

Thank you so much for your post about this book. I want to read it but I am actually afraid to read it.  I am trying to get through the book by Lynton Guest - "The trials of Michael Jackson" and I am having a hard time after having it for 4+ months! I read for a while and then my tummy knots up and I get a headache! Bad vibes reading the negative I guess.
I really enjoyed the site link  loveformichaeljackson.
Any other ideas you have about this book are appreciated.
I am convinced that MJ knew all the crap was going on, by then he was not so naive as he learned a lot of the evil that was directed to him. If he did call in Joe to help, even though Joe comes with his own baggage, I hope Joe is there for him 100%.
I don't know if we'll ever see him again but he is letting us know he's alive.
Kind of like the way Jerry did with Alice in Conspiracy Theory, a button she gave him on her saddle blanket. That movie was on TV again last night, I could really relate to it even more. The MKUltra reference did it for me even further. Nobody believed Jerry, he knew what was going on and was labeled a nut.
This is real folks. This is serious and not just for entertainment purposes!
We LOVE you More Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I agree Reading that his only way out was to die
He wanted to do his last concert and maybe he thought he would get treated better when in fact he was treated even worse and with his children to consider he had to go that is what I think must have really happened it is clear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Leonard Rowe is full of it. He knows nothing, just making assumptions and bold statements to increase his sale.

I did an investigation on this guy Leonard Rowe.

As you know he was the guy who Michael hired after Tohme Tohme on March 25, 2009.
He was supposed to oversee his business and financial affairs during the scheduled London concert tour, This Is It. However shortly after he was hired he was fired. Michael found out something about this man which made him not trustworthy. According to the dismissal letter which was written on May 20th Michael claimed that the reason for firing Mr. Rowe was to "streamline" his business operations.
Copy of that letter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 0-2009.jpg
Rowe claims he never got this letter when King confronted him. This is what Tohme also said. Yeah..right.

What was the real reason for Michael to fire Mr. Rowe?
Frank Dileo told Raffles van Exel in an exclusive interview that Leonard has a shady past. In 2008 two lawsuits was brought against him. Neyo and R.Kelly two of the world most famous RnB singers sued him for failing to pay R. Kelly several million dollars in tour proceeds that he owed.

"In his ruling, [Arbitrator] Byrne determined that Rowe had sold shares without Kelly's knowledge or consent. As a result, in addition to awarding Kelly $3,397,410.38 in monetary damages, Byrne also ordered Rowe to take full responsibility for all the lawsuits."
Did Leonard’s shady past contribute to his dismissal?

Or was it Leonard’s close friendship with Joe Jackson? Mr. Rowe is a trusted associate of Joe Jackson's, but Michael made it clear even in his autobiography that he and Joe do not think the same way business-wise. Leonard Rowe and Joe wanted to get Michael to do that concert in Texas. Michael wanted to handle situations in his own way. Joe Jackson was pushing for the family reunion tour, like he did Victory Tour and look what happened there, at the same time as the 02 London shows.
According to Frank Dileo Michael was forced to sign the deal to hire Leonard because of his father and he pleaded to Frank to help him get ride of him. Michael called Frank and said, "Get rid of him (Rowe.) I didn't want to do it, but Joseph was pressuring me."
Leonard Rowe was dropped and Frank was hired. Although it is important to tell that Frank had always been there for Michael as Joe-te-quiero said he was working behind the scenes.

When I found this out I was quite surprised of the contradicting statement said on CNN's Larry King Live (July,2009). Leonard Rowe appeared on the show claiming to have a close relationship to Michael Jackson for 30 years. He also alleged Jackson didn't want to do 50 shows in London and had no idea what his deal with AEG entailed. He basically portrayed Michael as clueless and dubious.

Leonard’s word about Michael:

During Michael’s final days… there was a lot of suspicious activity going on in his surroundings. Michael Jackson’s life at the end was being controlled and manipulated. Michael Jackson was not allowed to make his own decisions, he was not allowed to hire who he wanted to hire to work for him. Michael Jackson was being told what to do and people was controlling Michael Jackson.” Who? “The same people that was controlling Michael Jackson financially, the people that was taking care of Michael Jackson, the people that was paying his bills. Those are the people who was controlling Michael Jackson.”

I do not believe this statement. To me it seemed as Michael was trying to regain himself and he re-hired the people he knew he could trust. So I would dear to say that Michael surrounded himself with trustworthy people and got RID of the leeches. He started with Tohme and the list goes on. And I believe that Michael wanted to do the shows, as Frank said he was very excited about it.

Leonard Rowe, self-described manager of the singer, had filed a creditors claim for $51,218. (10/29/2009)

Frank‘s interview: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related
Hire letter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fire letter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... rwater.pdf
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

Read it online for free here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read the book and I believe Rowe.  I found the book hitting on some key points.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dominque"
I read the book and I believe Rowe.  I found the book hitting on some key points.

Im halfway through...  its very hard hitting and i hope Rowe is telling the truth.  I think he may be.

He points out that Murray and DiLeo dont have signed contracts and Rowe does...  thats a good point.

They point out how Joe is always being demonised about the spanking Michael as a child...   and we have seen a lot of that lately with Joe.   :?

Interesting how he points out MJ didnt seem himself, wasnt the perfectionist with his rehearsals and shows as if he had a premonition he wasnt going to make it to London.  :shock:

Although i question Rowes bit about how MJ never liked to record his rehearsals... as i have seen extensive footage from the Dangerous rehearsals on youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions