2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

New Tell All Book, "What Really Happened to Michael Jackson, the King of Pop," Now Available for Pre-Order
Atlanta, Georgia (June 4, 2010) – New tell-all book, What Really Happened to Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, is scheduled to be released on June 25th, the anniversary of Michael's death.  It is now available for pre-order at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  

Written by legendary concert promoter and close friend to Michael Jackson, Leonard Rowe, this controversial book connects greed, corruption and the underhanded dealings of the entertainment industry to the events that lead up to Michael's unfortunate and untimely death.

In the book, Rowe – who was with Michael several days before he passed – writes that he believes there was a conspiracy behind the murder of Michael Jackson.  Referring to Michael Jackson's fifty percent ownership of the entire Sony catalogue, which is now worth billions of dollars.  He says that Michael told him, "They want my catalogue (music publishing rights) Rowe, and they will kill me for it."

"Michael never wanted to sell it (the catalogue); he wanted to keep it for his children," Rowe writes in the book.  "…Michael Jackson name and his brand are worth billions and billions of dollars, and he is worth more to them dead than alive."

Rowe writes that with Michael Jackson dead the powers that be – and he names names – were able to move in and control the wealth with the help of a "phony and fradulent" Last Will and Testament.

Rowe further states that they are trying to keep him quiet by slandering his name in an effort to divert attention from the truth.  But, he is telling it all in this new book, What Really Happened to Michael Jackson, the King of Pop.

"Michael was a dear friend of mine and it is not right for his life to have been taken the way it was," said Rowe.  "Now finally on the anniversary of his death, the truth about what really happened to Michael Jackson will be told."

# # #
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Jackson Funeral Travesty: Ex-Con 1st Speaker
 By: Roger Friedman in THR // September 4th, 2009 at 12:00 AM EDT
Michael Jackson can now spin in his own grave.
The first speaker at the travesty-like funeral he got last night was Leonard Rowe, the ex-con, self-proclaimed concert promoter who serves as lackey to Joseph Jackson and instigator of lawsuits against the singer.
The service, at Forest Lawn Glendale, was sparsely attended. Jackson would be pleased to have seen Macaulay Culkin and Elizabeth Taylor in the small seating area. Lisa Marie Presley reportedly was a guest. Jackson’s second wife, Debbie Rowe‘did the classy thing and stayed away. Other guests included Clifton Davis, who wrote the Jackson 5 hit, “Never Can Say Goodbye,” and Suzanne de Passe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:shock:  :?  :?:
EXCLUSIVE LETTER: Michael Jackson Fired Rowe In Writing  

Leonard Rowe, a former business associate who has appeared as recently as Monday on Larry King Live claiming strong ties to the singer, was fired by Michael Jackson in May.

RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained a letter written by Jackson, removing Lowe from all business dealings surrounding his scheduled 02 Arena engagement in London.

Click here to see the signed letter from Jackson to Rowe!

"I have decided to streamline my business operations at this time," Jackson wrote.

"Accordingly, this is to inform you that you do not represent me and I do not wish to have any oral or written communications with you regarding the handling of my business and/or personal matters."

Rowe has been making rounds on talk shows, making various accusations about concert promoter AEG.

Rowe spent time in federal prison in the early 90's for being convicted of wire fraud for his role in the cashing of a fraudulent insurance check. He has had multiple arrests for writing bad checks.

Rowe has been successfully sued by R. Kelly and Ne-Yo. Kelly was awarded over three million dollars that was formally settled on April 9th of this year. Ne-Yo sued him for over $700k and that case was settled in September 2008.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
:shock:  :?  :?:
EXCLUSIVE LETTER: Michael Jackson Fired Rowe In Writing  

Leonard Rowe, a former business associate who has appeared as recently as Monday on Larry King Live claiming strong ties to the singer, was fired by Michael Jackson in May.

RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained a letter written by Jackson, removing Lowe from all business dealings surrounding his scheduled 02 Arena engagement in London.

Click here to see the signed letter from Jackson to Rowe!

"I have decided to streamline my business operations at this time," Jackson wrote.

"Accordingly, this is to inform you that you do not represent me and I do not wish to have any oral or written communications with you regarding the handling of my business and/or personal matters."

Rowe has been making rounds on talk shows, making various accusations about concert promoter AEG.

Rowe spent time in federal prison in the early 90's for being convicted of wire fraud for his role in the cashing of a fraudulent insurance check. He has had multiple arrests for writing bad checks.

Rowe has been successfully sued by R. Kelly and Ne-Yo. Kelly was awarded over three million dollars that was formally settled on April 9th of this year. Ne-Yo sued him for over $700k and that case was settled in September 2008.

Rowe was fired, Branca was hired.  WOW, a lot of personnel changes in Michael's camp during the last months of Michael's life while he was being anesthetized every night and starved every day.  Guess his mind would be sharp and ready, set, go for making the best business decisions ya think :roll: Coincidentally many of these personnel decisions  commenced upon AEG becoming financially partnered with Michael so one's mind might kinda wonder who was REALLY making the decisions, personnel and otherwise :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Who wants to play the name game and guess who Rowe will be naming in his book?  Look at the suspects we've posted here, and I'm willing to bet they will be the same as with most of the stuff he plans to include.  People are leeches and plagiarizers, all trying to make a buck on quoting other people's work.  

I'll start the list with Tohme Tohme and Frank DeLeio

what's your guess?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Zen

If it as bad as they say, Michael was making NONE of the decisions
at all.   That Tohme is the one!  Who paying for your muscle Tohme?
Michael had bodyguards and Tohme brutalize Michael.  :!:  :evil:
I will read Rowes book regardless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Zen"
Jackson Funeral Travesty: Ex-Con 1st Speaker
 By: Roger Friedman in THR // September 4th, 2009 at 12:00 AM EDT
Michael Jackson can now spin in his own grave.
The first speaker at the travesty-like funeral he got last night was Leonard Rowe, the ex-con, self-proclaimed concert promoter who serves as lackey to Joseph Jackson and instigator of lawsuits against the singer.
The service, at Forest Lawn Glendale, was sparsely attended. Jackson would be pleased to have seen Macaulay Culkin and Elizabeth Taylor in the small seating area. Lisa Marie Presley reportedly was a guest. Jackson’s second wife, Debbie Rowe‘did the classy thing and stayed away. Other guests included Clifton Davis, who wrote the Jackson 5 hit, “Never Can Say Goodbye,” and Suzanne de Passe.

Roger Friedman is an A**. MJ dispised him and his know it all attitude. I would not beleive anything he says because MJ is right about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Zen"
If it as bad as they say, Michael was making NONE of the decisions
at all.   That Tohme is the one!  Who paying for your muscle Tohme?
Michael had bodyguards and Tohme brutalize Michael.  :!:  :evil:
I will read Rowes book regardless.

And consufão gets even bigger due to the fact and we should not forget that it was Jermaine Jackson, who had "indicated" Thome Thome to manage the affairs and also the life of Mike (half recovery Neverland, etc) .. :roll:  :?:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Who wants to play the name game and guess who Rowe will be naming in his book?  Look at the suspects we've posted here, and I'm willing to bet they will be the same as with most of the stuff he plans to include.  People are leeches and plagiarizers, all trying to make a buck on quoting other people's work.  

I'll start the list with Tohme Tohme and Frank DeLeio

what's your guess?
AEG: Anschutz? Tom Barrack?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

Glinda

gosh..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will buy it regardless

BTW is this guy any relation to Debbie?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

I read the book and in case anyone is interested, I summarized what I thought were salient points of the book for further investigation and examination.  If anything, understanding the history of Black concert promoters and racism is illuminating.

Excerpts from the book…

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING OF POP:  THE EVIL SIDE OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
By Leonard Rowe

(--- Excerpts from book written verbatim.   Typos are mine.
*Comments or summary notes are mine and not the author‘s…

BRIEF HISTORY ON THE EXPERIENCE OF BLACK CONCERT PROMOTERS

---From the time I came into this business in 1975, I immediately saw something sinister.  Black concert promoters couldn’t promote white artists, but white concert promoters could promote any artist, black or white.  This policy was in effect then, and believe it or not, even with a Black President in the White House it is still in effect now.

---With white concert promoters, they would cheat me out of the one-third portion that we were due, like Rick Franks of Cellar Door in Detroit.  How they would do this is by pretending that the profits were less than they were.  The way this is done is by falsely inflating the show’s expenses…

---What I learned and observed during the course of these shows sickened me to the highest degree.  I was never the same again.  The artist payment guarantee per show was not $225,000 to $275,000 as was told to the black concert promoters.  It was only $150,000 to $175,000 per show for the white concert promoters. I also learned that none of the white concert promoters had been required to pay a 50% deposit of $137,5000 per show, as we were required to do.  The deposit for them varied from zero to 10%, ($17,5000) of the guarantee.  We had been bamboozled and tricked for decades by CAA and The William Morris Agency…

---Right now, practically all of the black concert promoters have been shut out of the industry…. There are no new promoters of significance at all; it is virtually impossible for an independent person to gain entry into the concert promotion business.  The black concert promoters have practically been eradicated completely from the process…

---In the 1990’s, white concert promoters began purchasing their own amphitheaters (e.g. Staples)

Leonard Rowe and the association he founded, Black Concert Promoters, files a lawsuit:

---On May 29th, 1999, we received Judge Patterson’s opinion and order.  He dismissed our complaint in its entirety.  Our claims against all defendants were denied.  The good thing was that our complaint was dismissed without prejudice.  Which means this gave us the opportunity to re-file our complaint.

In August of 1999 they filed complaint again called an “amended complaint.”  
They won the amended complaint in 2000 and began again to file the lawsuit.

--By this time, we had started picketing and protesting at the office of CAA in Los Angeles.  

---It is now August 2002.  We were still picketing at the office of CAA when I suddenly received a phone call from Dan Weiner, the president of Monterey Peninsula Agency, a defendant in our case.  It was also right after Michael’s protest in New York against Sony Records and Tommy Mottolla, which occurred in July, where Michael was also complaining of discrimination.  

---On January 5th, 2005, the judge returned his ruling.  What he had done was totally unbelievable as he had dismissed the case against all remaining defendants including The William Morris Agency and CAA.  With all of the evidence we presented to the court showing discrimination and violation of the anti-trust laws, Judge Patterson decided for
some strange reason to deny us our day in court…

…It was the same corruption and collusion in which the powers of this industry are used to engaging.  I believed that what I had always feared had come home to roost.  I knew all along that our case was a very fragile one.  I knew it could fall apart at any given time.  We were dealing with a group of companies, mainly CAA and The William Morris Agency, that would do anything or pay any amount to anyone that could eliminate this problem and get them out of this trouble, except us, the plaintiffs.  Yes, I do believe the fact that we were African Americans had a lot to do with it.  I knew that the evidence that was retrieved from the e-mail search put Martin Gold and his law firm, which was Sonnenschein Nath and Rosenthal, in a unique position to name their price with the defendants.  The defendants would not allow the documents that contained the word “nigger” (two hundred and thirty-tow times) that were retrieved from the emails of CAA and William Morris to be made public.

“I told you all of that so that I can now begin to tell you the story and help you better understand what really happened to Michael Jackson, the King of Pop.”

LEONARD ROWE AND MICHAEL JACKSON from 2004-2009

---In 2004, AEG was given exclusive rights to the Prince National Tour and the black promoters asked me to confront Randy Phillips of AEG about our involvement.  After a conversation with him,he decided to involve us with very minimum participation.  It was something that we really didn’t want to accept, but we felt we had no choice, because we were so financially strained at the time, that we all needed some type of income.  While in New York at Madison Square Garden for the Prince concert, I received a call from Randy Jackson and he said that his brother, Michael Jackson, wanted to see me as soon as possible.  Michael had asked for me to fly to Miami the following day and meet him there…

---…I was met by Randy Jackson, and he took me over to a home where Michael was staying.  When we arrived Michael opened the door. ..We sat down and started to talk about what each of us had been doing over the past few years.  He talked about how he felt the entertainment industry had mistreated him.

---He went into depth about how he felt that Steven Spielberg and David Geffen had mistreated him.  I could tell he was very hurt about that.  He told me he was supposed to be a partner in the DreamWorks Company, and that he wanted so badly to make a movie.
Steven Spielberg told him to find a good script and he would be cast in the starring role.
Michael said that is what he did.  He said when he found a great script he sent it over to Steven Spielberg and a couple of days later he received a call from him.  Spielberg said to him, “Michael, I have some good news, and I have some bad news.  The good news is…the script you sent over was great.  The bad news is that you will not be starring in the movie.”  Michael said that was one of the most painful days of his life.  Michael knew and felt that he was being “blackballed” by the entertainment industry…

---…He also said no matter what good he did in the world, it was never talked about publicly.  He knew that he was disliked by the powers of the entertainment industry.  I told him, “welcome to the club.”  It had been that way for me since we did the Off The Wall Tour.  I asked him if he knew I had also been “blackballed.”    He said he knew that he had not heard of me doing a lot of shows, like I used to…

---We stayed up until the wee hours of the morning, talking and planning.  After we  finished crying and laughing together, we began to make plans to tour the world.  He said to me, “Rowe, after my upcoming trial…naturally I want to get my legal problems behind me.  I want us to tour five continents.”  I told him, “we would hit America first, so this evil industry in America would not have time to set traps for us.”  And he agreed.

---I remember at that time Michael was in pretty good shape.  He looked very good to me.  He had never been a big person, but he looked healthy.  The whole time I was there, he kept running out of the room to check on the kids.  I saw then for the first time how great of a parent he was…

---They didn’t talk again for a few years because of trial and Michael left the country to Bahrain…

MY NOTE:  Later, around 2007, Rowe talks with Janet Jackson who is in trouble with her tours and Rowe says that he’ll fly to Las Vegas (where Michael was living at the time), and see if he can get Michael to get back with the brothers and tour.  Rowe thinks that he MJ agrees to do this, he’ll have Janet as the opening act…  Of course, Michael isn’t at all interested in this… Michael hears Rowe out at first and after that refuses to see members of his family or Rowe probably because he’s trying to avoid this whole issue of touring with the family.  It’s a shame that they would put Michael in this position to sink back into that old music when he’s the biggest star in the world with a lot he can do in a show by himself.

During this time when Rowe was able to see MJ the first time and talk about the idea of the family tour, Rowe says that Michael looked thin and unwell and surmises that he is on drugs.

---On January 1, 2009, I was approached by a promoter from New Jersey with an incredible deal for Michael and his brothers.  The deal would pay Michael alone $15 million for one performance.  His brothers would receive a $1 million each for one performance.   Knowing how defiant Michael was when it came to working with his brothers, I asked the promoter to do something special that maybe would persuade Michael to do this; which was to give his mother a million dollars also.  The promoter agreed.  By this time Michael was living in LA…
He was able to talk with Michael after getting his phone number from Mrs. Jackson.

---After we talked for about twenty minutes, he asked me to get on a plan and fly to LA.  He wanted me to meet with the person who was handling his business at the time.  That person was Dr. Tohme Tohme.  Michael said, “I will have him call you immediately.”  About five minutes after we hung up, Dr. Tohme Tohme called me.  I told him about the offer I had for Michael.  He said that Michael told him that he had known me for a very long time, that he loved me, and told him to meet with me.  

---I arrived around noon LA time and gave Dr. TT a call.  He said he was in a meeting and asked me to call him back later.  I waited a few hours and called him again.  He then told me he was on the phone and would call me back.  He never called.

---…I knew that whoever this guy was he did not have Michael’s best interest at heart.

---TT gave us the run-around for the next two weeks.  We received no information, but we stayed in LA the entire time.  I finally became annoyed with the situation and I decided to call Michael.  I told him how I was being treated by Dr. TT.  Michael had also become very annoyed with this guy for some reason.  Michael said that he would give Dr. TT a call and get back with me shortly.  Michael called me a couple of days later and asked me about the deal.  I told him the promoter had agreed to give his mother $1 million on top of everything else.  He asked me if they would give her $2 million.  I went to the promoter and told him if he could give Michael’s mother $2 million I thought we could close the deal.  The promoter agreed to do so.

---Later that night I received a call from Michael.  It was now March 21, 2009.  When I was talking him I noticed that he sounded like there was something on his mind.  He ten asked me this question, “will you come and work with me?”  He said, “I need you to oversee what AEG is doing and watch over my finances.”  He then said, “Rowe, I have three children; I cannot come home from London with no money.”   I asked him “what is your deal with AEG?”  He said, “I do not even know what my deal is.”  I told him that I would be honored to do that.  He said, “I don’t know anything Rowe, about what is happening.  I agreed to do only ten shows in London for AEG, but the next thing I knew they had sold out fifty.”  

---Michael said, “there is no way I can do the shows with the schedule they have in place.”  he asked me if I had Brother Michael’s phone number.  Brother Michael was head of Michael’s security…

My Note, summary:  MJ wanted Brother Michael to get a call with Randy Phillips, MJ and Rowe in order to change the concert schedule.  Essentially, Phillips gave Rowe the run-around and he refused to meet with Rowe.  To this day Randy Phillips of AEG insists that Michael agreed to perform fifty shows, but he has never produced a contract signed by Michael to prove it according to Rowe.
Rowe then tries and gets Joe to visit with Michael and help get him out of this mess and Joe agrees.  Michael asks for meeting around 7:30 a.m. because he has to be on the road at 8:30 a.m.  At this point in March 2009 Joe says he hadn’t seen MJ or talked with him in 3 years.  At this time, it appears that MJ gets up and out of the house early and does not appear sickly or drugged out.  Joe and MJ are happy to see each other according to Rowe…

---“I started to explain to him about some of the things AE was doing that I had a problem with, such as the scalping of tickets and Michael receiving payment in US currency instead of British pounds.  I also asked Michael to try and separate his business as much as possible from AEG.  He seemed to understand everything; he also seemed to be in full agreement.”

---He then asked me if I brought the letter that I had told him I wanted him to sign.  This letter was addressed to Randy Phillips of AEG and stated verbatim:  “Dear Mr. Phillips, Please be advised that effective from the date of this letter (March 25, 2009)  that Mr. Leonard Rowe is authorized representative in matters concerning my endeavors in the Entertainment Industry.   All such matters concerning me shall be directed to Mr. Rowe, who shall act in my stead, until and unless I revoke this authorization.  Please extend every courtesy to Mr. Rowe.”  After reading the letter Michael observed that I left off something that he told me to include.  He wanted me to oversee all of his finances.  He hand wrote this on the ltter and signed it.  (Rowe includes the letter in the book.)

On May 15, 2009, Randy Philips finally has a meeting that Joe and Katherine attend and they quickly call Rowe to get there and be present for it.  A person by the name of Paul Gongaware is also in the meeting.  He is an associate with AEG.

---“…As the meeting began, my thoughts of Randy Philips were confirmed.  I had always known that he wanted to control everyone associated with Michael.  His way of doing this had been with the AEG checkbook.  He quickly asked me, “who is paying you?”  I replied, “that is not your concern.”

---Joe took the floor first.  He began by saying to Randy Phillips, “you all are not going to cheat Michael like you have done all of his life.”

---I told Michael that I was going to discuss the scalping f tickets in London by AEG as well as other unethical things that I felt had been done by them.  I asked him if he had any objections to that.  He said, “no, go right ahead.”

NOTE, my comment:  Still no evidence of drug use mentioned or seemingly detected in any of Mj’s actions or demeanor.

---“This ticket procedure called scalping can be very lucrative for a concert promoter.  When a promoter finds that he has a show in high demand he can pull a number of tickets before they go on sale…    For example, if a promoter pulls one thousand tickets from the gold circle and sells them through an outside broker that he controls, for $500 each over face value, he stands to profit $500,000 per show.  This of course is without the artist having any knowledge of our participation in the profit.  Michael’s tickets were so much in demand that this was very easy for Randy Phillips and AEG to do.  We had investigated and found that they had sold some of Michael’s tickets for much more than $500 over the face value of the ticket.  AEG stood to profit millions, without Michael’s knowledge.

The reason they chose to pay Michael in US currency instead of pounds is because the value of the pound was worth almost 50% more than the value of US currency at the time.  $1 million in British pounds was equivalent to $1.4 million in US currency.  By paying Michael in US currency, AEG stood to profit $400,000 per show.

Having been a promoter for the past thirty plus years, it seemed apparent that Randy Phillips and AEG were planning to take advantage of Michael in London.

-------------------

Frank Dileo

---“Frank Dileo was another person that could have been very instrumental in saving Michael’s life, but it appears that he chose not to do so.  In the mid 80’s Frank Dileo was an unknown record promoter.  During this time he was working for Epic Records.  Shortly after the release of “Thriller” Michael developed a professional relationship with DiLeo and took a liking to him.  Later Michael hired him as his manager, giving him instant fame, notoriety, and welath.  I have watched him on the Internet and television, doing interview after interview and listening to him tell lie after lie about Michael’s physical health and condition.  In addition to ignoring the many wrong things that were being done to Michael, I couldn’t help but wonder what kind of human being Frank Dileo was.  I believe he is now being paid and compensated by Randy Phillips and AEG, who are, in my opinion, the same people that destroyed Michael.  Why did Frank Dileo need or want this type of association after all that Michael had done for him?

FD came to LA and was staying at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.  Michael asked me to give him a call and set up a meeting with him, which I immediately did.  We set the meeting for 11 a.m. the following morning.  At this meeting I was hoping that he would ave the same thing in mind as I did, to watch out for Michael’s well-being and to make sure that Michael was not being taken advantage of in any way.  I also thought this would give me the perfect opportunity to discuss Michael’s health.  I arrived at the hotel about 11 a.m.; I immediately called up to DiLeo’s room to let him know that I had arrived.  As we sat down and started to talk my hopes were shattered.  It became apparent by his conversation that his loyalty was not with Michael at all, it was totally to Randy Phillips and AEG.  He did not speak on e word about protecting Michael or Michael’s business affairs, nor did he speak about Michael’s health.  I was extremely disappointed.  What FD did speak about was Phillips and AEG, and his main topic was centered on how I was going to catch AEG with the scalping of tickets in London.  It became very clear to me that this guy was not working for Michael; he was clearly working for Randy Phillips and AEG.  After the meeting I sent Michael a text message explaining what had transpired at the meeting as well as my thoughts on FD.

By this time Tohme Tohme and Michael had completely parted ways.  He hated Michael and the feeling was mutual on Michael’s end.  I knew better than to ask TT for help with Michael, mainly because he was also on AEG’s payroll.  Michael told me in the rpesence of his father at his home in Beverly Hills one morning that he thought this guy was despicable.  He also said he never wanted to see him again in his life.  Michael had become very upset with TT for tying to auction all of his belongings.

What I found was that the people involved in Michael’s life to oversee his business affairs only cared about how they could profit from him financially.  I felt that none of them cared anything about Michael as a human being.

Randy Phillips and Frank DiLeo claim that Michael had hired FD to be his manager and he was to replace me.  I never heard any of this from Michael.  When it came to MJ it appeared that RD had a tendency to make things like he wanted them to be without having a signed agreement or a contract in place.  I have asked numerous times where is FD’s management contract signed by Michael.  They surely would have one if that was ichael’s wish, but it wasn’t.   In my opinion, this was an act that was forced on Michael by Randy Philips.  Michael told me himself that he would never hire FD again.  He cuold have hired FD before he signed an agreement with me but he didn’t.  In my opinion, and the words of Michael, this was a move being forced on him by RD in an effort to get rid of me.”

The people that Michael had problems with in the past such as his former attorney, John Branca, whom Michael had vowed to never do business with again, were called in by RD just eight days prior to Michael’s death.  And now Branca is heading Michael’s estate.  How can this be?

-----------------------------

---Michael was like many other entertainers.  He did not like for his rehearsals to be filmed…
When an artists is rehearsing, they are in a different mindset, one that they normally do not want the public to see…

---Michael was persuaded to allow the filming of his rehearsals two days before his death.  Why?  Was it because a movie was being planned after his demise?  I truly believe this was the case.  While Michael was alive, his greatest wish was to star in a movie.  He told me that the powers of this sometimes evil industry would not allow him to do so.  Isn’t it amazing that five months after his death he gets his wish…

----
There was something still nagging at me and had been for the past few months.  I had been with Michael before when he was preparing to tour.  He was very much a perfectionist.  He would worry you to death about every detail; he wanted everything to be perfect.  But for some reason he was different this time.  It was as if he knew that he would not make it to London.  He didn’t seem to care about any of the things that he would normally be concerned about.  This was hard not to notice if you knew Michael.  It was like he had an intuition or some kind of premonition that we was not going to perform in London.

NOTE: Rowe does not talk about anything concerning Michael, including when Michael sent letter to dismiss Rowe of duties with MJ, after this meeting he had with Phillips in May because, as we know, Rowe was not around Michael after that time.  Of course, Rowe strongly believes that AEG forced Michael to get rid of Rowe given the tough questions Rowe asked AEG and exposing their ploy.  

Rowe can only discuss from June 25th onward in terms of speculation.  And again, when he looks back, he can only say that Michael didn’t look well physically and that he was thin, maybe 110 pounds.  He looked frail according to Rowe.  He never says that Michael’s behavior changed nor does he say that Michael didn’t move well or had trouble walking, etc.  and  as you will see from the quoted conversation they had together, anytime he talked about being in Michael’s presence, he conveys Michael’s comments and discussion in a way that denotes alertness, focus and coherency.

The one very big question at this point is how/why did Michael sign this contract.  Was he under duress, confusion due to drugs which caused him to lose control and allow people to do him in or is he being as sly as a fox and working to expose this evil industry.
By signing the contract which he knew he wouldn’t fulfill (Rowe gives us a good indication that Michael’s work ethic changed denoting no interest in the work), does MJ bring in Rowe --someone who clearly knows how to read a contract and someone terribly wronged in the industry as a Black concert promoter -- because MJ knew that eventually, after MJ disappears and is believed to be dead - Rowe would enter into the picture again with a book to help expose the conspiracy and share how they worked to keep Rowe out of the picture?  MJ may have never told Rowe about his plans upfront and Rowe still may not know but MJ knew he would speak up and fight back.  After all, isn’t this what Rowe has done throughout his career?  He clearly has not been afraid to fight back against unbeatable odds.  MJ has decided that his cover would be that of drug use and then propofol.    Doesn’t MJ say in a song, “I’ll be scary for you.”    Yet the body double exposes no drug use in autopsy just to drive the real point home.  So, perhaps he knew that Rowe would fall into the trap of thinking drug use or after June 25th, did Michael talk with Rowe and let him in on the hoax?  It is quite plausible that certain people knew of the hoax before hand and others became aware of the hoax after June 25th.

As for looking rail thin as we’ve seen in pictures, Michael says he can’t eat when under stress and planning to hoax your death would have been stressful no matter what.  Perhaps he wasn’t eating well?

The only other possibility is that Michael was on drugs, he was losing money and fell into a trap with an unethical contract and he then realized and feared for his life.  He was then killed.  Or, he had been on drugs with the above scenario but people like Rowe helped to get him to realize that he was being bamboozled and he mentally woke up, got it together, and saw what was going on and in a few short weeks devised the hoax.

The inconsistency about drugs and the lack of evidence to back that up (many people say they never suspected drugs when around Michael including Kenny Ortega, Jermaine, he often didn’t look like he was on drugs in photos or interviews, drug use is not evident if rehearsals in TII are in 2009,  etc.), and knowing that Michael Jackson had a very keen mind -- brilliant mind -- and the postings from BACK on MJJC, make the theory about drug use and being trapped in a contract, highly suspect.

With BACK, the anger, the awareness of conspiracy, and the plan seem to be clearly in motion long before 2009...

THE CONTRACT

---For an example of how underhanded and devious I believe the dealings were that AEG had with Michael Jackson, let’s take a look at paragraph 13.1 where not only is all of the insurance coverage required at Michael’s expense (of which AEG is the beneficiary), in the event of death, the insurance proceeds would still not relieve Michael Jackson of the debt for advances under the AEG contract.  even though it appears AEG would have been fully paid from the life insurance and other policies, they would still be looking for additional payments from Michael’s estate now that he is deceased.  On top of these overreaching tactics, the contract calls for the terms and conditions to be kept strictly confidential.

---Production costs, advances for living quarters, homes in LA and Las Vegas, payments to Michael Jackson Co., LLC’s manager, Dr. Tohme Tohme, and everything else was being charged to Michael Jackson as an advance to be recouped from Michael by AEG.  

---While AEG will advance these costs, they recoup every dime from MJ’s share of the proceeds of the concerts.  Not one dime is paid or advanced by AEG that is not recouped from MJ.  One has to wonder what risk, if any, AEG takes in this venture.    

---“Production costs” are always treated as a “show expense” and are normally never taken from the artist’s share directly.   The remainder should then be split between the artist and th epromoter by whatever terms that were agreed upon .  In this case, the contract called for a 90/10 split between Michael Jackson and AEG with Michael receiving 90% and AEG 10%.  I feel AEG made this relatively simple process fuzzy and much easier for AEG to manipulate and further control Michael by including in the definition of “advances” to include “both artist advance” and “advances for production costs.”

---“Term of the contract” means from the date the contract was executed - January 26, 2009 through December 31, 2011.  That is a long time to keep someone like Michael Jackson contractually bound when the London shows were supposed to have taken place between July 8th, 2009, and February 24th, 2010.  Why would AEG maintain this long of a period of what appears to be contractual enslavement of Michael Jackson for almost two years after the London dates were to have been played and completed?

---If this is not bad enough, the AEG contract allows AEG to keep Michael Jackson’s money made from the tour for an extra sixty days before they had to settle up and pay him for the services he had already rendered.

---From the shows and tours that I have done over the past thirty years, it has always been customary for an artist to be paid every night after their show or  in the case of a tour, on Monday morning for their past weeks’ performances.  Why would AEG’s contract allow them to hold Michael Jackson’s money for two extra months knowing how critical his financial condition was at the time?

---Section 4 of the AEG/Michael Jackson contract defines the tricky subject of  “artist
Compensation.”  Michael Jackson’s contract with AEG calls for him to receive 90% of the “net pool revenue.”  What is “net pool revenue?”  Well, that term is defined as “pool revenue” that is generated during the “term” minus the expenses of the “pool” during the “term” on a fully cross-collateralized basis.  Let’s take the “gross pool revenue” taken in from a concert, let’s say the “gross pool revenue” is $1 million and the expenses for that concert are $300,000, which leaves $700,000 as the “net pool revenue.”  “Pool revenue” is extensively defined to include “gross ticket proceeds received by the promoter” and is actually called ‘adjusted gross ticket revenue.”  It also includes specific ticket rebates, refunds, or expense savings that the promoter receives.  

---In my opinion MJ and his company, Michael Jackson Company, LLC, would have never seen a single cent of ticket sales revenue, because MJ and his company were in my opinion only viewed as “potential participants,” whether or not it was called “adjusted gross ticket revenue” or simply the total amount of tickets sold.   I believe every dime would have gone from Ticketmaster to AEG, and not to Michael Jackson or Michael Jackson Company, LLC, until AEG decided, two months later, what, if anything, they were going to pay MJ.  My belief after reviewing this contract is that they planned to pay him NOTHING.

---So from the outset, while the AEG contract with MJ sets forth a 90% payout to Michael of the “net pool revenue” which is called “contingent compensation,” it is is subject to all the production costs and other expenses which are charged directly to Michael Jackson as part of the advances paid by AEG, in my opinion to “economically enslave” Michael.  “pool expenses” and “production costs” are two areas where AEG can, and in my opinion, planned to ‘milk’ Michael Jackson for hundreds of thousands of dollars because what happens is that each and every thing that is covered under those terms are treated as an “advance”, all of which are charged directly to MJ.

---AEG agreed to pay Dr. Tohme Tohme $100,000 per month pursuant “to the terms of a separate agreement with TT International, LLC.”  This is Dr. Tohme Tohme’’s personal company.  Now why is it that AEG would be contracting individually with the person that is charged with running the operations of Michael Jacksons’s company and paything that person, Dr. TT, $100,000 per month?  What in the world was Dr. TT doing for this amount of money every month for AEG?  And, was his loyalty to MJ compromised by virtue of the sideline agreement of his personal company, TT International, with AEG?  

---In my opinion, it appears that Dr. TT sold Michael Jackson out to AEG, and then AEG pays Dr. TT for doing so, leaving poor Michael Jackson stuck with the bill.

---Unknown to MJ, this money paid to TT International, LLC for Dr. Tohme Tohme by AEG was, in my opinion, to block and conceal all other offers that would come Michael Jackson’s way.  By this being done AEG would be free of competition so that the economic slavery and servitude that AEG had contractually subjected Michael to would not be interfered with in any way.  

---In my thirty plus years as a concert promoter I have never seen a contract with any artist as deplorable as this one.

---When one includes all the “pool expenses” and “production costs” in conjunction with the “artist’s advances,” which AEG is contractually allowed to recoup from the artist, when all is said and done, Michael Jackson’s 90% contingent compensation” would be eaten up in all of the “pool expenses” “production costs,” and “advances” such that in my opinion Michael Jackson would end up with very little or, heaven forbid, owing AEG money.

---The AEG contract with Michael was overseen on Michael’s behalf by Atty. Dennis J. Hawk, who was supposed to be the lawyer for the Michael Jackson Company, LLC.  In other words, he was Michael’s lawyer, or so you would be led to believe, because in reality, Dennis J. Hawk, like Dr. Tohme Tohme, in my opinion, was being paid by AEG.

---All of the people that were responsible for keeping Michael Jackson protected and insulated from abuse by predators and parasites in the entertainment industry were the very same people who were in complicity and collusion with AEG and the enemies of Michael Jackson.

---Taking advantage of Michael was very easy for them to do because of his condition .  His health was poor, his body’s addiction was very prevalent, his financial condition at the time was deplorable, and in my opinion, AEG knew it all, along with those who helped them to perpetuate this hoax (my emphasis on hoax.  It‘s just interesting that Rowe decides to use this term probably knowing that it primarily has related to “death hoax“) on Michael Jackson and his fans around the world.

---Another part of the AEG contract that sticks out like a sore thumb is the provision that comes after the section on “contingent compensation.”  We discussed how utterly deplorable that section of the contract was to MJ, but what’s worse is the section addressing “advances of contingent compensation.”  There was an initial advance of
$5 million.  But, MJ didn’t see $5 million of the initial advance because AEG sent three million of it to another company, 2 Seas Records, LLC, supposedly to settle a debt owed by MJ.  So after the $3 million went somewhere else, MJ got $2 million as his initial advance.  Remember now, all advances are to be recouped by AEG before MJ gets to his 90% of “contingent compensation.”  But in addition to the “initial artist advance,”  AEG made advances to cover MJ’s home rental at the rate of $100,00 per month or $1.2 million per year, and all related expenses.  And that is just on one home in Beverly Hills, CA.  the home where he ultimately died.

---I was told by Michael that AEG found the home and that they had contracted the home for him.  Surely they are more business savvy than to pay $100,00 per month to rent

---All of this, I truly believe, was designed for one purpose and one purpose only, to increase Michael’s debt to AEG so that eventually they could take control fof all MJ’s remaining assets which included his priceless catalogue.

---…The entire note is collateralized not by MJ the artist, but by Michael Jackson Company, LLC.   More than likely it is because Michael Jackson’s business holdings, which would include his publishing rights and catalogue, are owned by Michael Jackson Company, LLC and not Michael Jackson, the individual artist.  So if the promissory note is for any reason not paid or defaulted upon, the assets of the Michael Jackson Company, LLC get forked over to AEG.  In other words, owning Michael Jackson Company, LLC and/or its assets, means owning Michael Jackson.

---If I were a betting man, I would wager money that nothing this deplorable, overreaching, and unfair would ever be presented to Barbra Streisand, Bono of U2 or Rod Stewart, or any other top white artist in the world.  

---Should Michael default, AEG would own Michael Jackson’s company which includes his publishing rights, investment holdings, his memorabilia, and his many Grammy Awards.  Per this contractual language, Michael actually was duped into turning over all of his company’s assets to AEG.   I have never seen anything this horrible be put upon any artist in history.  

---AEG even had contingencies against Michael Jackson and/or his company going bankrupt.

---Let me explain.  For example, say that Michael Jackson discovered as he would have if I had remained at his side, like he wanted, that the terms and conditions of either the promissory note for the Las Vegas home acquisition, or the agreement discussed here with AEG were not in his best interest.  And, supposing he found that his liabilities were deemed greater than his assets.  If he wanted to change it or get out of the contract altogether, Michael could have decided to file for bankruptcy protection under the law, which he had a legal right to do.  But, in this contract, if Michael decided to file bankruptcy he would then lose his entire fortune to AEG.

---Filing for bankruptcy protection is considered, under the terms of this promissory note, an “event of default” which allows the Holder (AEG) to do all sorts of things without notice to Michael Jackson.  

---AEG gets to “exercise or enforce its rights to its Collateral.”  That means AEG gets to take Michael Jackson’s company, publishing and property, which includes the house that he bought for his mother, and keep it for themselves.  

--AEG would get to take the entire Michael Jackson catalogue, which is now valued around $3 billion.  

---Dennis Hawk, the attorney that oversaw this deplorable contract on Michael’s behalf, should, in my opinion, be disbarred and not allowed to practice law ever again.

---This attorney, Dennis Hawk, was rumored to be good friends with Randy Philips.

---This is a national tragedy.

---I can’t help but ask the question, why are AEG and Randy Philips still involved win Michael Jackson’s business along with his estate?  They were just the concert promoter of his London shows.  When Elvis Presley died, no concert promoter was involved with his estate.  When John Lennon passed away, no concert promoter was involved with his estate.  Why is it that AEG appears to have a permanent interest and involvement in Michael Jackson’s estate?

---I was told by Michael Jackson that Randy Phillips had called him for a mysterious meeting.  At this meeting, Michael said he was told that AEG refused to work with Leonard Rowe, and the he had to get rid of me.  They were calling in Frank Dileo to manage him and take my place.  If Michael did not agree they were going to pull the plug on everything and demand payment of all the advance money that AEG had provided him.  

Leonard Rowe states that he never received the letter terminating him.
--“To try to make sure that I was out of the picture, I truly believe that Randy Phillips manufactured a highly publicized and phony letter, which I never received, claiming that Michael had terminated my contract.”

---Neither his children nor his family have final say over Michael’s assets.

---I truly hope that the world is not tricked or bamboozled by what I perceive to be the most despicable act ever committed in my lifetime.

MY NOTES, comments:  This book then goes into the role of Dr. Murray, confirming Rowe’s belief that Michael was murdered and he ends with the Will and the fact that Randy Jackson and others know that Michael was in New York on July 7, 2002 when supposedly the Will was signed.  

Pertaining to Dr. Murray, Rowe simply recounts the reports we’ve all heard or speculate about Dr. Murray, before, during and after June 25th 2009.  None of us know how true all of the Murray stuff is and I’m not taking Leonard Rowe’s word for any of that.
Therefore, I won’t recount any of the last chapters of the book except for one thing and again, Rowe’s accounting of Michael Jackson’s health is not reliable or first hand especially if it’s from the autopsy report, which many of us believe is not a report on the body of Michael Jackson.  But given that he says the following, I wonder then how Rowe attributes Michael’s “frailty” to drug use.  Why does he insist on that versus MJ being chronically and severely unwell due to many underlying physical conditions?

--Rowe says,   “at the UCLA Emergency Room, Dr. Murray told Dr. Cooper that prior to June 25th,    2009, Michael had not been sick.  However, Michael was suffering from chronic pneumonia,    chronic respiratory bronchitis, anemia, and brain swelling.”

…”I honestly feel that Dr. Murray is a part of the cover up and conspiracy behind Michael’s death.     There is no charge in my opinion that fits his actions other than murder.

BRAIN SWELLING????  All of this and Michael was planning to  perform even  one time?  How does one function when their brain is swollen let alone a person with anemia, pneumonia and bronchitis.  What we saw in TII is then what?  A farce?  Was TII filmed a few years ago as part of the hoax or are these health conditions lies?  It’s either one or the other.  And, if it’s possible that MJ was suffering from all of these conditions and AEG knew it, they are truly a “band of thieves” as Rowe says.

A FEW EXCERPTS REGARDING LAWYERS AND THE WILL

---Branca and McClain had a duty to inform the court that Michael Jackson was not in Los Angeles on July 7th, 2002, but he was instead in New York.  This fact concerning the alleged will has been concealed from the public and the court.  Branca and McClain have violated their duties by testifying under penalty of perjury on at least seventeen occasions.  They testified that the purported will of July 7, 2002 was correct.

---On February 3, 2003, Michael instructed Branca to turn over to his new attorneys all records, files, and papers dealing with his personal and business life.  While Branca turned over his other files, Branca secretly refused to turn over the purported July 7, 2002,
Will and March 2002.  No will was ever turned over to Michael’s new attorney.  This was a total violation of Branca’s fiduciary duty as Michael’s lawyers.  Branca concealed the will, and concealed his refusal to resign as executor… (letter included in book)

In 2003, Michael Jackson launched an investigation into Branca’s alleged embezzlement activities, regarding Michael’s money.  The investigators, the firm of Interfor in New York reported in February, March, and a final report on April 15, 2003 that there was an improper relationship between tommy Mottola and John Branca whereby Branca and Mottola were allegedly funneling Michael’s money to offshore accounts in the Caribbean.  ---The Interfor report caused Michael Jackson great anguish and Michael demanded that Branca was never to have anything to do with him, his business, his family, or his personal again…

---In April 2006, Michael Jackson paid Branca $15 million to get back his five percent interest in the Sony/ATV Catalogue.  When Branca filed his petition to be the executor of Michael’s estate, he conveniently concealed this multi-million dollar transaction and material profiting from, what I truly believe to be, the stolen 5% interest in Michael’s business.

---Michael’s payment of $15 million dollars to branca in 2006 to reclaim his 5% interest in the Sony/ATV catalogue is a total conflict of interest with the Estate of Michael Jackson.

---“And now, he sits on the throne of Michael’s estate.”

This is being accomplished because of a corrupt judicial system in Los Angeles County, California.  

---While Barry Siegel resigned pursuant to the termination letter from Michael similar to the letter Branca received, Siegel complied with Michael’s instructions and resigned and Branca did not.

--On October 21, 2009, Randy Jackson called a meeting at his sister Janet’s home in the Century City area of LA.  This meeting was to present to everyone involved, (which was just a few), the evidence that we had uncovered that proved the will was fraudulent.  Attending the meeting were family members Katherine, Rebbie, Jackie, Janet and Randy, five other probate attorneys, Brian Oxman (who was presenting thhe evidence), and myself.  This meeting lasted approximately two hours.

--Oxman first showed how the signatures were different.  He then presented Michael’s hotel bill to show that Michael was in New York from July 5 to July 10, 2002.  He also presented evidence from interviews he had conducted with members of Michael’s security where they stated that Michael did not sign a will on July 7, 2002, while they were in New York.

NOTE: There were three witnesses of this will.  None of them have come forward according to Leonard Rowe in his book.  However, those witnesses are listed you just don’t see their addresses.  The witnesses are Barry Siegel, John McClain, and (can’t read the signature of the 3rd person.)

---On a final note, knowing Michael as I knew him, there is no way he would have ever stood for his final will and testament to have the names of his children misspelled.  

Leonard Rowe ends with beautiful and heartwarming comments about Michael Jackson’s great humanity and humility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for the great work, SoldierofLOVE!  Very interesting read... I'm not surprised at all that AEG tried to take advantage of MJ (but of course I never knew the extent of it).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i didn't get all the way through. but as far as i got one thing stood out. he said that michael didn't like to have his rehearsals taped. we have seen tapes of previous rehearsals. i will have to read the rest later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

Thanks for SoldierofLOVE work is very valuable, especially for those who live outside the U.S.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions