Re: Coincidences.....?
June 11, 2010, 04:20:22 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
But bobble-heads only nod when they're pushed.
They may get their stimulus from the surrounding, but they also react independent on the slightest scarcely perceptible vibrations. Actually that´s the funny thing about them- you don´t need to push them hard.. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 11:19:05 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
You thought you've seen it all? Well not really, have a look:

King Of Pop = Death Is False, Dom Sheldon -(keep this in mind!)-, Deaths Door, This Site, Child Sacrifice, Finagles Law -(known as Murphy's Law)-, Wouldn't, Necessary, Swine Flu, Quietly, Convenience          --> This is not a joke I didn't make this up!

London O2 Arena = Crush, Heart Broken, Rise And Shine, I Am Unafraid, Pastor, Earth Song, Brotherhood, Seven Of Nine, Null And Void, Smart Casual, Life Is All False, Deaths Is False, Takin Me Higher  (give in to me?  :lol: ), Rockin Robin

Coroner = Shelter (in the coroner's van?), A No Brainer, Elizabeth, Captured, California, Agreement, Ghosts

Jackson House = Transport, Reincarnation, Hit The Target, End Of Story, Well Call You, Straight As A Die

California Medical Board = Source, Consciousness, Seventy Seven, Ancient Archeology, Lend Me Your Ears, World Cup Soccer, Transcending Time, We Band Of Brothers, It Looks Like A Scam (creepy), Man In The Mirror, She Drives Me Wild, Another Part Of Me

I searched for info about Dom Sheldon, and the first thing that pop'd up was: D.S (song) -Wikipedia-

"D.S." is an album track by Michael Jackson from his 1995 double disc record HIStory. It is track six on the second disc, one of the three songs from that disc whose lyrics are printed in the album booklet, and is four minutes and forty-nine seconds in length. The song is often cited as a derogatory reference to Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon, whose name is similar to the subject of the song, Dom Sheldon. When Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993, the investigation was controlled by Sneddon, who also ordered that Jackson be strip searched. The criminal investigation was subsequently closed due to lack of evidence and Jackson was not charged with a crime. Jackson was angered by the allegations, his perception of being mistreated by the police and media, and the negative effect on his health.
Shortly afterwards, he began work on HIStory. The track "D.S." is written, composed and produced by Jackson and includes a guitar solo by Slash. It is a rock song that conveys themes such as bitterness, isolation and paranoia much like the rest of the album. There was no major critical analysis of the song from mainstream reviews when HIStory was issued, but the song's connection to Tom Sneddon was widely reported in the media. Jackson was subsequently involved in projects that made coded references to Sneddon and the 1993 investigation.
Jackson was the subject of another child sexual abuse allegation in 2003, with the investigation and 2005 trial prosecution again led by Sneddon. These repeated investigations and derogatory comments made against Jackson have led to allegations that Sneddon had, or appeared to have, a "vendetta" against the singer. Fans of the entertainer sang "D.S." outside the court house of Jackson's 2005 trial every day.

LYRICS:    ---> GET READY!!! This is so damn CREEPY!! WOW

They wanna get my ass
Dead or alive
You know he really tried to take me
Down by surprise
I bet he missioned with the CIA
He don't do half what he say

Don Standdon is a cold man

He out shock in every single way
He'll stop at nothing just to get his political say
He think he hot cause he's BSTA
I bet he never had a social life anyway

You think he brother with the KKK?
I bet his mother never taught him
right anyway
He want your vote just to remain TA.
He don't do half what he say

Donas Standdon is a cold man

Does he send letters to the FBI?
Did he say to either do it or die?

[youtube:374yu0sn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA-lYy0QZfE[/youtube:374yu0sn]

Finagles Law -(known as Murphy's Law)-

It is found that anything that can go wrong at sea generally does go wrong sooner or later, so it is not to be wondered that owners prefer the safe to the scientific.... Sufficient stress can hardly be laid on the advantages of simplicity. The human factor cannot be safely neglected in planning machinery. If attention is to be obtained, the engine must be such that the engineer will be disposed to attend to it.
American Dialect Society member Bill Mullins has found a slightly broader version of the aphorism in reference to stage magic. The British stage magician Nevil Maskelyne wrote in 1908:
It is an experience common to all men to find that, on any special occasion, such as the production of a magical effect for the first time in public, everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Whether we must attribute this to the malignity of matter or to the total depravity of inanimate things, whether the exciting cause is hurry, worry, or what not, the fact remains.
Murphy's law emerged in its most modern form no later than 1952, as an epigraph to a mountaineering book by Jack Sack, who described it as an "ancient mountaineering adage":
Anything that can possibly go wrong, does.
D.S. was originally titled T.S.  It can be found in Michaels hand written lyrics.  i find this interesting :?  But most of you probably already know this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 11:21:21 AM
The reason why he used D.S is because he didnt want to get sue., D.S doesnt have nothing to do wiith the hoax :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 11:25:12 AM
Quote from: "samsuperb"
The reason why he used D.S is because he didnt want to get sue., D.S doesnt have nothing to do wiith the hoax :roll:
Sorry :!:  Done with this :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 11:28:23 AM
Quote from: "ConfusedLOVE"
Quote from: "samsuperb"
Sorry :!:  Done with this :!:
what do u mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 12:04:51 PM
Quote from: "rag doll"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :P

Entity Name: TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Entity Number: C1301282
Date Filed: 03/09/1984
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: ZIFFREN BRITTENHAM LLP, C/O JOHN BRANCA, 1801 CENTURY PARK WEST
Entity City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90067-6406
Agent for Service of Process: VINCENT CHIEFFO
Agent Address: C/O GREENBERG TRAURIG, 2450 COLORADO AVE., SUITE 400E
Agent City, State, Zip: PASADENA CA 90404

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hmmm, could MJ himself be behind it?.....
I don´t know. But the bobble-head nods...   ;)

:shock: Wonder why I found Al Malnik?  I just searched and found it right away.  The date here is from 1984.....did Al come along after that?  Hey maybe if we add the date to the address to the....JUST KIDDING!!!  :lol:

Interesting enough........the word bobble-head yes, gematria:
56= bobble-head = Isis, Will (or maybe will?), the end, friend, April 14, 2010, April 4, 2010, April 20, 2010, this, Kenya  
Thought Serenity_Dreams might like the Isis connection  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 11, 2010, 12:06:03 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Quote from: "rag doll"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :P

Entity Name: TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Entity Number: C1301282
Date Filed: 03/09/1984
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: ZIFFREN BRITTENHAM LLP, C/O JOHN BRANCA, 1801 CENTURY PARK WEST
Entity City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90067-6406
Agent for Service of Process: VINCENT CHIEFFO
Agent Address: C/O GREENBERG TRAURIG, 2450 COLORADO AVE., SUITE 400E
Agent City, State, Zip: PASADENA CA 90404

Hmmm, could MJ himself be behind it?.....
You thought right! All I can say is freaken WOW  :lol:
I don´t know. But the bobble-head nods...   ;)

:shock: Wonder why I found Al Malnik?  I just searched and found it right away.  The date here is from 1984.....did Al come along after that?  Hey maybe if we add the date to the address to the....JUST KIDDING!!!  :lol:

Interesting enough........the word bobble-head yes, gematria:
56= bobble-head = Isis, Will (or maybe will?), the end, friend, April 14, 2010, April 4, 2010, April 20, 2010, this, Kenya  
Thought Serenity_Dreams might like the Isis connection  ;)
You thought right! All I can say is freaken WOW!! :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 12:16:21 PM
"D.S. was originally titled T.S.  It can be found in Michaels hand written lyrics.  i find this interesting :?  But most of you probably already know this."

Wow, ConfusedLOVE, I did not know that!  I think that's very interesting! Thanks!
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2010, 12:30:46 PM
"D.S. was originally titled T.S.  It can be found in Michaels hand written lyrics.  i find this interesting :?  But most of you probably already know this."

Wow, ConfusedLOVE, I did not know that!  I think that's very interesting! Thanks!
Blessings!

Thank You, it is very nice not to have someone rolling their eyes :roll: at me.  I appreciate your comment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

June 26, 2010, 03:30:15 PM
SOULE SHAUN=LUNAR ECLIPSE=KENNY ORTEGA=BEST BELIEVE IT=RANDY JACKSON=YOU WILL DIE ( :cry: )=WORST LIAR=I HAVE FREE WILL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

June 26, 2010, 03:45:42 PM
Hawaii - Michael - Mars - Gary - pot (lol) - Batman - find me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 29, 2010, 03:31:52 PM
Gotta love this thread ..
The end is fascinating...

1.- Jermaine Jackson = The Die Has Been Cast     [/list]

Jermaine in English Gematria Equals: 450    (4+5=9)

[list type=2]2.- Jermaine = The Truth Is Hidden[/list]

Janet Jackson in English Gematria Equals: 738  (7+3+8=18 ; 18:2=9)

[list type=3]3.- Janet Jackson = Is It Scary[/list]

Prince Jackson in English Gematria Equals: 828  (8+2+8= 18;  18:2=9)

[list type=4]4.- Prince Jackson = Believe Also In Me[/list]

Cardiac Arrest in English Gematria Equals: 720 (7+2=9)

[list type=5]Cardiac Arrest = First Born, Picture, Small Sacrifices, Illuminati, Archangel Michael, I Bear A Charmed Life, Lucid Dreaming, Planet Earth, Zeitgeist, Occult Logic, Needs Must, Thumbs Up, No Emotion, As Easy As Pie (lol), Masonic Logic, The Truth[/list]

Heart Attack in English Gematria Equals: 648   (6+4+8=18 ; 18:2= 9)

[list type=6]Heart Attack = Iluminati, Off The Wall, Drive Away, In The Earth   [/list]

This is the best part

Michael Jackson Fake Death in English Gematria Equals: 1110     (1+1+1= 3)

[list type=7]Michael Jackson Fake Death = Revelation, Wait, Better Than The Competition, True Blood Season 3 Episode 1 (LOL), Satan And Hell Are Defeated, Beginning Of Wisdom, Repent And Be Born Again, He Died On Behalf Of Mankind, We Can Annihilate Them, 2010 Mtv Movie Awards, Lunar Eclipse June 2010, It Was All A Pipe Dream[/list]

Michael Jackson Not Dead in English Gematria Equals: 1122  (1+1+2+2= 6 ; 6:2= 3)

[list type=8]Michael Jackson Not Dead = Lisa Marie Presley, Keep Your Chin Up, No More Worries[/list]

Michael Jackson Alive in English Gematria Equals: 1038  (1+3+8=12 ; 12:4= 3)

[list type=9]Michael Jackson Alive = Seven Times Nine, Its All For You, Yellow Brick Road[/list]

Jackson Brothers in English Gematria Equals: 1068  (1+6+8= 15; 15:5= 3)

[list type=10]Jackson Brothers = Ark Of The Covenant[/list]

Liberian Girl in English Gematria Equals: 696  (6+9+6= 21; 21:7= 3 or the other way around 21:3= 7)

[list type=11]Liberian Girl = Nine Nine Nine, Morphine, Arrangement, Thursday (25th of june was on a Thursday), Bedroom Set, Say My Name  (And I'll be there  :lol: ... )[/list]

June 25th in English Gematria Equals: 468  (4+6+8= 18; 18:2= 9)

[list type=12]June 25th = Genesis, Repent, Travel, Decision, Baby Be mine, Genesis 2 24[/list]

Genesis 2:24

Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and clings to his wife, and they become one flesh. (Genesis 2:24, NRSV).

"Therefore..,"
    takes us back to what had just happened in this context. God saw it was not good for man to be alone, so He made a suitable helper. The record says that: "...the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man." On this occasion Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman because she was taken out of Man." When these creation events took place, God said: "THEREFORE," or "for this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." [NEW TESTAMENT REFERENCES: Matt. 19: 5 & Eph. 5:31].

"...A man..."
    The statement in Genesis 2:24 was meant for every human being. Adam had no father and mother; thus it is implied, this is meant for all in the human race; everybody with a father and mother. God was setting up an institution for the human race.

"...Leave his father and his mother..."
    It is noteworthy, there is a "cleaving" in this statement, but before the "cleaving," there is "leaving." This is about leaving your family of origin and making your own family. As vital and permanent as the child-parent relationship is, a proper husband-wife relationship warrants leaving the earlier relationship.

"...And shall cleave unto his wife..."
    This is about marriage as God intends it, and this involves leaving and cleaving. Sometimes the English word "cleave" means to divide or split (a butcher uses a cleaver to cut meat). But in Genesis 2:24, the opposite is meant: to adhere, to stick, to be attached by strong tie. It is a verb, and it involves determined action to stay with somebody, out of deep love and commitment; It is not just emotional; it is not passive; it is the attitude and activity of staying close to someone. It is adherence rooted in a shared will or intent. The same word is used in Deut. 10:20 (NASB) and other passages in that context, to signify wholehearted commitment (Deut. 11:22; 13:4; 30:20). Marriage requires maintenance!

"...One flesh..."
    To be one flesh is the result of leaving and cleaving; and this is much more than just a physical union. This is about giving and receiving; joining and responding. This is emotional; this is intellectual; this is about love and care and attention. And - only as we leave and cleave and develop closeness in all these other ways - can there be the kind of physical union that's right, ideal and nourishing. This union should last as long as we live. The Bible teaches one man and one woman for life with only one exception (Matt. 19:9).

When marriage is dealt with in Matthew 19 by Jesus, and Ephesians 5 by Paul, both refer back to God's institution of this union at creation. Here is something that has never changed: The law that binds a man and woman together in this relationship is the law of God, expressed in the statement: "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

Autopsy Report in English Gematria Equals: 1254  (1+2+5+4= 12; 12:4= 3)

[list type=13]Autopsy Report = What You Got To Do, It Will Never Happen, The First And The Last, Tell Me Im Not Dreaming, Publish Your Book (Katherine's better  :lol: ), Word Equals A Number  (7? 9? 3?), About Two Billions (very true..I think Sony&AEG know this better than us)[/list]

Is Michael Jackson Really Dead? in English Gematria Equals: 1434   (1+4+3+4= 12;  12:4= 3)

[list type=14]Is Michael Jackson Really Dead? = Better Safe Than Sorry, Mind Control Technique, He Who Is The All Seeing Eye[/list]

Memorial Staples Center in English Gematria Equals: 1458  (1+4+5+8= 18;  18:2= 9)

[list type=15]Memorial Staples Center = Make Him An Offer He Cant Refuse, Elvis, Not Tonight Josephine (LOL!!), Suspension Of Disbelief, Nineth Reason To Get Free, If You Knew What I Knew[/list]

Hold you breath..and take a sit!

Forest Lawn Crypt in English Gematria Equals: 1290   (1+2+9= 12;  12:4= 3)

Again..I insist..please take a sit I don't want you to faint right there

[list type=16]Forest Lawn Crypt = Michael Jackson Is Not Dead (Er....O.O), Elivs Aron Presley [/list]
    Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 04:04:27 PM by Hazzely
    friendly
    funny
    informative
    agree
    disagree
    pwnt
    dislike
    late
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
    Forever, http]

June 29, 2010, 03:59:10 PM
    :o  :D  :shock:  omg so cool!! Thanks 4 posting
    friendly
    funny
    informative
    agree
    disagree
    pwnt
    dislike
    late
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    Februray 6, 2010- 1st day on MJHD!!

June 29, 2010, 05:44:01 PM
    Now that I have regained myself......'
    who is behind this???????  Obviously someone is messing with us........
    Michael, if it's you, you owe me a Coke (or beverage of your choice ;) )

Great posting Hazzely!  It's too weird...... how many coincidences are there?  It takes the reasoning of "coincidence" away.  
    There are ones I posted in threads about the stripper and about the letter from Paris...if you guys are interested.  

Thanks again for digging this stuff like I do!  
    You're all awesome!

Blessings!  

LOL!!!
    106 = blessings = The Jackson 5, Best Believe, Soul Mate
    1+6= 7
    Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 11:17:28 AM by wishingstar
    friendly
    funny
    informative
    agree
    disagree
    pwnt
    dislike
    late
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions
    No reactions

Its her

June 30, 2010, 05:34:56 AM
    Thanks for the responses......makes me feel better to know I am not the only one who finds these coincidences odd.  Foxello- in no way do I think Michael wrote songs, planned his life around all these.....that's too much, you are right!   However, there are some really weird ones.....let's look at the number 71:  Michael climbed out of a huge spider in TII; why a spider...sure it's creepy, it's Thriller etc. but, spider happens to also equal 71.  71 was on the ambulance.  There has been talk of someone else died instead, don't know who exactly....that's a John Doe to us correct?  Three guesses what "John Doe" equals?  71  

The new site gives me some of the same words.  It always adds up the correct number.  That first sight gave some interesting phrases:  I typed in, "Eyes Have it"  (from a TMZ article)
    I got the phrase, "happy-ending"....just odd.  Man In The Mirror = your-destiny came from the first site I had.  The new site also lists the phrases "Seventy Seven" and "In God We Trust" as a match for Man In The Mirror (all with 175 number)  

Awesome catch on the Elvis movie!  Of all people to want sunflowers for Michael...LMP?  
    Also, if sunflowers were really his favorite flower....why don't we see them at the memorial or burial?  One would think a favorite flower would be present there??????  

Rabbit....good word!  let's take a look:
    52= rabbit= Earth, Nwo, devil, kept, pride, heart  (another odd one!)  

As far as knowing what words.....I just started with the obvious; Michael, Jackson, etc. then started thinking of all the words/phrases we have seen.  Just now,  I just thought of trying Conrad Murray ......  

151= Conrad Murray= Once Upon a Time

also equals Jesus Christ (that's out there.....but a really funny coincidence, ha?)

Anyways, you can see why I was nervous to post all this.  I know it's out there.....crazy, wild stuff!  Glad I did though.....thanks guys!  I am going to post about the garbage and plates later.... Have an awesome day!  Blessings!

There are NO such things as coincidences!!!!! :D :D :D

friendly
    funny
    informative
    agree
    disagree
    pwnt
    dislike
    late
    No reactions