Ok.. this is MOST odd and a different slant on the MJ is Alive theory.

This is a psychic who claims MJ is in contact with her.  Make of it what you will....

Even in death, Michael Jackson still touching souls
By Doni Luckutt
Posted: 06/05/2010 03:24:29 PM MDT
Updated: 06/07/2010 10:27:00 AM MDT

Robin Alexis

Michael Jackson Lives.

Yes, yes, we all know he lives in the hearts of those who loved him and that his memory will be cherished for many years to come, but what if you knew he was still here on earth? Even more, what would you do if you knew his presence was so greatly entwined with your own being, that you felt compelled to ensure this powerful personality was returned to the people?

Similar questions plagued Robin Alexis in the months after Jackson's physical death. Never previously a fan, she wondered why he was ubiquitous in her waking and sleeping thoughts. Moreover, she wondered who would believe this incredulous story?

Having a near death experience before the age of three, Alexis has since developed abilities to intuitively speak with babies and animals and to help people "realign their energies." As a spirit medium and ghost whisperer, she appears regularly on national broadcasts and hosts a popular radio show called "Mystic Radio," twice weekly on alternative talk radio station KKNW 1150 AM, Seattle. She also will appear on an upcoming episode of Showtime's popular television show "The Real L Word," airing later this month. Alexis has had an extraordinary life and tremendous life experiences; however, telling people she'd been contacted-no, pestered-by the late, great Michael Jackson seemed too much for her to grasp.

Immediately after Jackson's death, and continuing for months, Alexis says he begged her to help him. "I kept asking his guides and guardian angles to come get him," she said. "I kept seeing him quite frantic, he was a very, very, very distraught dead person-very upset," she shared, adding that Jackson is "wretchedly heartbroken that he wasn't able to experience his children more."

Though Alexis previously experienced everything from haunted homes to infamous criminals, Jackson had her wondering if she was losing her mind. After months of incessant nagging, Alexis called her own spiritual consultant, Janet Hartson and said "Can you help me help him, or help me if I've just gone nuts!" To which Hartson assured

Alexis she hadn't lost her mind and that the spirit who had bound himself to her energy field indeed is Jackson.

Having been sexually abused as a child, Alexis had been disturbed by the allegations of molestation surrounding the pop star and the unresolved issues in that regard. But Jackson's presence made her re-evaluate her own knowing and helped her grow. "The seventh sense is awareness," she explained. "Awareness is perception without judgment. I was very prejudiced about Michael Jackson so I had to grow spiritually to give service to him as a soul." Alexis emphasized that Jackson's ghost is in need of healing, and is "vexed about a number of things.

"Once he found me and latched on to my energy he was kind of a pest. He was used to finding who he needed to find and pay them, but he couldn't pay me money-he had to convince me that I would work with him," she chuckled.

It took many months, and thousands of intuitive conversations with Jackson for Alexis to feel comfortable sharing her knowledge with the world. A step like this marks one of those leaps of faith where one takes the action because of the internal knowledge that it's the right step. Taking that step often is an act of courage and sometimes we have to give ourselves permission to follow our knowing--acting accordingly no matter the consequence.

Today, Alexis is loudly and profoundly working on behalf of team Jackson, whom she says soon will return in a physical body. According to Alexis, three well-known people will assist the couple who plan on conceiving him and bringing him into the world, and "by the time that child is three years old and he can speak and begin to play music, that people will be hard pressed to deny that it's Michael Jackson back again.

"He wants us to wake up to smell the roses he wants us to understand that each and every day we do have a choice to find something that we're grateful for. And that if you were him now and your heart was not beating anymore, your heart has taken its last beat, what do you want your thought to be when you leave your body? Do you want to stand outside your body and look back at your life and think did I do that right? How do I feel about that? Michael says death is a very powerful teacher and he suggests that before you are dead that you think about that and you live a little better, a little more thoughtfully."

Though he may not have completed the intended purpose during his lifetime, Michael Jackson touched the hearts and souls of many-including one medium, who was able to grow spiritually by trusting the knowing in her heart.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

interesting I  feel he has latched onto our energys as well  but is not a pest why else would we be all working hard  to find out the answeres to what happened makes you think thanks for posting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

So basically she is saying he died but will "come back" reincarnated as a child prodogy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mumof3"
interesting I  feel he has latched onto our energys as well  but is not a pest why else would we be all working hard  to find out the answeres to what happened makes you think thanks for posting

Its a different slant that i had never thought of before...   and i know that we should all read these articles about psychic with EXTREME caution..  but i kind of like the theory..  what is Michael has bound himself to those on Earth who truly love him, who "get him" - and thats why since June 25th we have all been left with this puzzle to figure out, and why we cannot rest until we find answers??
Maybe Michael cant pass over into the other place until we know the truth...    

Ok.. i will stop babbling now.   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :shock:  :? is this person for real
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jill"
So basically she is saying he died but will "come back" reincarnated as a child prodogy?

:shock: Yes, that's what I understand ... in a child of three years ...
These are contradictions that we face ... :shock:  :cry:
Oh God give me courage to continue and discern whether or not ...   :cry:  :?:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

if that is true ( :? ) ,and he will come to life as a little baby,I will be definely too old for watching him perform again on stage.. and ..to be honest..i would prefer to continue enjoying him from his 50 on... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is from her website.

Robin Alexis Honoring Michael Jackson's Soul's Journey in her Reiki Healing On Line Soul Spa
Robin's picture
Submitted by Robin on Sun, 05/23/2010 - 20:56.

Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson & Robin Alexis sample video, Father's Day Give-Away & Beyond the Battlefield

You have to be a Reiki Healing On Line Soul Spa member to read the following posts. If you are not a member of the Reiki Healing On Line Soul Spa I invite you to take advantage of the 30 day free trial to see if these spiritual services are of benefit to you. In addition to experiencing the Reiki Healing On Line Soul Spa we have continued the communications with Michael Jackson in the Soul Spa Priority Forum called, "The Reincarnation of Michael Jackson". Within that special forum topic I am also sharing the raw edit of a an upcoming possible DVD of me sharing my telepathic and clairvoyant experiences with Michael Jackson. If you are guided by your Higher Self only you are invited to join the Reiki Healing On Line Soul Spa that will honor your soul's journery, the soul journey of other Soul Spa Members from around the world and Michael Jackson's soul. So if you would like to read this link

and if you would like to follow the organic flow of divine communications with Michael Jackson in a respectful spiritual manner I invite you to join the 30 day free trial of the Reiki Healing Soul Spa. Simply click the orange banner in the home banner that says "Click here for Reiki healing".

On June 20, 2010, which is Father's Day, I will be removing the raw edit of this Robin Alexis/Michael Jackson raw edit video. I also will be giving away a one year's subscription to my Reiki Healing On Line Soul Spa.

World Peace begins with your peace of mind,

Robin Alexis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

Sounds like shes trying to sell something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Another product with MJ's name.

It would be so funny if MJ comes back as MJ, I wonder what would happen to her seventh sense?
She knows no more then us, it's just that she is trying to sell us air, and we have some facts....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

If there is something special about Michael, I know of people who never in his life he had been paid attention to it, and now they say I remember him every day, something happened on 06/25/09. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Phew. When I had finished the article, Michael contacted me spiritually and whispered just three words: "Anything for money."  

I don't diss spirituality, but this is for money. MJ would choose someone who did it for free - plenty to choose from.  

You Tube offers stuff with the search: Michael Jackson seance
Here's one :
[youtube:55v13qdh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hshyQLQZgE&feature=related[/youtube:55v13qdh]  

[youtube:55v13qdh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9_GnCPDAIE&NR=1[/youtube:55v13qdh]

Hilarious! I don't laugh at the guests, but the psychic

I don't believe in psychics talking to the dead, but if I did, there is one sentence I'd expect Michael to say through any psychic. Say it more times than one, but this psychic didn't say it once. I won't write it here in case some wanna-be-psychic picks it up, but all the fans know it..
Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 07:30:14 AM by NightOwl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

:o  :o  :o OH OH OH I know what it is......what do I win  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hope"
:o  :o  :o OH OH OH I know what it is......what do I win  :P

The prize is a seance with a psychic, a real one, who'll contact Michael  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

The truth does not believe in these psychic ... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions