I did not know about this ACs book 777   :shock:   :o  :?  
Something about it:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "teedybear"
I did not know about this ACs book 777   :shock:   :o  :?  
Something about it:

I read that but I don't think that he was as evil as that...I think he said some horrific things but I don't think he killed any animal or person...if you read info on him by someone whithout an agenda...(who knows, maybe they are pro Aleister) then he's more of a person with radical thinking for his time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've always been a fan of Crowley.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "MJonmind"
The man on the cover is obviously P.T. Barnum just comparing the pics you all posted. Barnum has smooth round ears and Crowley rough angled ears. Barnum has a soft gentle face, and Crowley's tough. This posted info could be disturbing because of all the gray merging blurring of the lines for good and evil. Very interesting though.

From SerenitysDream's post:

"Green Man = Osiris
Green Man = Dionysus
Green Man = Pan
Green Man = Peter Pan
Osiris is the Father of Horus
Horus has many similarities to Jesus
Pan is also in there but he is a Pagan God. These are interchangeable Gods but their origins lie in Egyptian religion.
Parallels have been drawn between the Green Man and various deities. Many see him as being connected to the Mesopotamian Tammuz who is thought to symbolize the triumph of Life over Winter and Death, Osiris, Odin, and even Jesus, as well as later folkloric and literary characters such as the Holly King."

According to my big picture assessment of everything I've read, since God is the creator of both good and evil, and plans and carries out history in the form of a film or drama, with heros and protagonists. The Bible is a major part of the plot, filled with clues and riddles. What people are discovering is that if you follow any of the so-called good hero/groups/religions to the top or origin you will find they merge and blend with the origin or top of the evil side. That is because both evil and good originate with God. All world religions carry some variations of similar themes, of good gods and evil gods, and accuse other religions of being all evil and theirs good. As far as hierarchy each side only knows what their level is allowed to know, the higher up you go the more secretive it is. At the top there is some blending and merging. Here is a site that talks a lot about this from a unorthodox Christian perspective. These are some exerpts from this site:  

I saiah 45:7, “I am Yahweh Elohim, Maker of
good and Creator of evil,” solves the problem
of evil in one simple, easy-to-grasp verse. How
does Isaiah 45:7 do that? Like this: There is a wise
and benevolent mind behind evil—namely God’s—
that will use evil for a wise purpose and discard it
when that purpose is through. If you’re
uncomfortable with that, then consider
the alternative: Satan created evil and
God can’t stop him.
Let me know how that works for ya. 

John killed a man last Thursday. He washed his
hands, picked up his paycheck, and went home
to dinner. Bryan killed a man the same day. He
was arrested, handcuffed, and led away in a
squad car. The difference? Joe worked for the
state and was assisting in the death of a convicted,
serial rapist. Bryan got burned on a drug
deal and was stalking a pusher on the street.
Both men killed, that is, they took a life. But
one committed murder, and the other did not.
The difference: motive.
Motive. This is what makes an evil act either
sin or not sin, and this is why God can do evil
without sinning; His motives are always right.
God created evil so that we might appreciate
the presence of good. When evil has done its
necessary work, God abolishes it from His universe.

THERE ARE SOME THINGS I MUST COMMENT ON:

1. God's terror is 1000x worse than satans.
2. Satan is unable to do certain things unless God permits (when he goes after Job, it is almost a bet with God that Job will not curse God no matter what he suffers, and God informs him that he cannot physically harm Job)
3. Satan's plans for attack will always give some type of warning first, but many people can not pick up on the warnings... God's people should be equipped with discernment to recognize the whisperings of the devil...

to be continued
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Alistoer Crowley published a book called.....

and other quabalistic writings of Alistor Crowley

-MJ wore a red bracelet...some say kaballa bracelet.
-there is a book written by Depak Chopora about Kaballah.
-the famous red shirt of MJ
-the symbol of MJ with the 3 sevens..........

And? We can all guess why Michael likes/liked the number 7. You think Michael might've been a satanist, because Aleister Crowley published a book called 777? 7 is a very popular number, you've got 7 plagues, 7 deadly sins, 7 Harry Potter books.  ;)  And it's Michael's number as well. So what?

I think people are getting way too suggestible on here... and a lot of them already are. Try to step back every now and then and be skeptical. That's SOOOOO healthy.
LOL :lol:  NO!  Never would I say a satanist!  His book 777 had to do with Kabbalah and not Satanism....he was never an outright Satanist but rather that is what society labeled him...he was more of an Occultist.  I'm simply saying that he may be someone MJ took from and incorporated into his life...like PT Barnum, Bob Fosse.  I'm using it as a way to research and get into the head of MJ... If I'm suggesting anything it is the fact that he may have been into Kabbalah....  If you research anything on this guy, Aleister Crowley, you will see he was a Free Mason as well as another weird group.  Satanist and MJ never entered my mind.

Okay, good.  :P  Your first post sounded very much like you were worrying about that. Why were you so worried?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

The tragic point is that it confirms the suspicion that the Mike ( for many years) been the victim of obscure organizations. MK include hypnosis and magic influence. Unfortunately MJ was like a remote guided robot that is not always able to make decisions and think independently...It was horrible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

according to the pics posted here...id say the man on dangerous is def PT Barnum...not Aleister Crowley...looks exaactly like Barnum...not so much Crowley...plus Barnum goes with the theme of the album.cover...the crazy/circus/unexpected feel...part of why i love this album so much :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Aleister Crowley is a plain satanist. So I don't see the connection with Michael and Crowley, not that I don't want to see it but I just don't see it.

As for the number 777 & Michael; I think that more a religious thing. I know that in Christianity and Islam 7 is an important number for example the creation of the world in seven days, the seven heavens, Muslims that circle 7 times around the Kaaba etc...
I think the number 777 is the opposite of 666 and we to who the number 666 is connected to and who Michael's enemies are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions