[youtube:2xyxztic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LbSKgKdNG0[/youtube:2xyxztic]

watch from 07:07- 07:53

i'm sure most of you have watched this and this video might have been posted before. but i can't find it so i'm still posting this to know what are your thoughts on it. was it ever debunked who the person was on the back seat in randy's car???? at 07:47 i think i can almost see MICHAEL! :o  :o  :o

what do you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Tina K.

I don't think it was ever debunked.... but could be anybody, really. Looks like him, but.... I'm a little carefull about that, cause it usually get's debunked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Hazzely

June 27..why would Michael be there 2 days after when supposedly on 25 he was taken to the "airport" (like Jermaine also said -in one of his slip-ups-)..I doubt Randy would've let the media record him that day if Michael was inside the car ;/..
But I must agree that it seems a person, with a grey coat and a surgical mask. You can even see his head -with a black fedora-  :?:  :?:   :?  
Hm...I'm lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Hazzely"
June 27..why would Michael be there 2 days after when supposedly on 25 he was taken to the "airport" (like Jermaine also said -in one of his slip-ups-)..I doubt Randy would've let the media record him that day if Michael was inside the car ;/..
But I must agree that it seems a person, with a grey coat and a surgical mask. You can even see his head -with a black fedora-  :?:  :?:   :?  
Hm...I'm lost.
exactly my thoughts. why would they let it be recorded if they had Michael on the back seat?????? but i DO see a person sitting still, like he doesn't even want to move or else he'd be seen. if he wasn't hiding he would look through the window too, he didn't. he was hiding. i can see a black fedora. when the car moves he moves too and then i can see his white surgical mask. two different questions there :

1. why would Randy let them record it if it was Michael behind them in the car?
2. if not Michael, who else would be sitting there on the back seat dressing up as Michael and trying to hide??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Kirsche

Quote from: "farhatmjj"
[youtube:ax0xbifr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LbSKgKdNG0[/youtube:ax0xbifr]

watch from 07:07- 07:53

i'm sure most of you have watched this and this video might have been posted before. but i can't find it so i'm still posting this to know what are your thoughts on it. was it ever debunked who the person was on the back seat in randy's car???? at 07:47 i think i can almost see MICHAEL! :o  :o  :o

what do you think?

no it was never debunked...It really looked like MJ with a surgical mask and sunglasses on....But like some of you said, it could have been anybody...but who? The person wasn't there, when they arrived...and Marlon is sayin somethin to the person behind him and this person then hides him/herself...it's really strange and I'm still curious about who this person was...Maybe Latoya? But I don't think she would hide herself of the cameras, haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions