TIAI June 6
June 06, 2010, 12:47:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Adi"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Melody that was wise of you to look at what was actually in the redirected URL!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Note: everything after the # (I-spoke-with-Elvis/Jesse-on-5-12-2010) tells us what we need to be looking at!

But on page 39 these are the words we need to pay attention to: I SPOKE WITH ELVIS/JESSE YESTERDAY (which would be May 12th)

So this is what the redirect is about... the "Special Message" on May 13th.

So either this lady is off her rocker, a blatant liar, or Elvis is alive.  :D

Wasn't May 12th 2010 when TS posted Update #5a ? In that Update TS says this:

NOTE : There are some important things in 5-2, the section on the redirections, which are not repeated anywhere else in this update; so don’t skip over that section, even if you are already familiar with all the redirects.

This has always puzzled me as to what in the redirection list we are being told is important...perhaps the Elvis redirect??

I  don't know if this means anything?????
Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 01:10:50 AM by chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 07/05
June 06, 2010, 12:58:01 AM
Chappie... TIAI 07/05???? It's June 5th!!!!  Anyway to edit the Subject?  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 01:11:14 AM

Excuse me, lilwendy, my dear, but it's June the 6th...... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 01:49:21 AM
Quote from: "Blondy"

Excuse me, lilwendy, my dear, but it's June the 6th...... :roll:

Not where I live! LOL!  It's STILL June 5th! (I'm in Pacific timezone)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 06/06
June 06, 2010, 02:00:57 AM
Here's my thoughts in full You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excerpts:

Just tossing this out there… we have a situation of a lady who has been friends with Elvis/Jesse for years, is in contact with him, and has a website dedicated to proving he is alive.

She says on the main page of her site (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) on the December 9, 2009 Special Notice:

I understand that checking out 40+ pages full of facts, documentation and You Tube videos is asking a lot of those who just want the truth up front, plain and simple.  With this in mind, I am  posting the links to just three pages of my web site which should provide enough proof.   That way if you are not convinced nor interested, you may leave my site and not waste any more of your time.

Which I find interesting because on MJDHI on May 15th a post is put up by Souza:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“You probably might have noticed that we have a lot of new members on the board. Because most of them are new in the hoax, we get a lot of questions about things we already discussed months ago. To avoid that and to try and get the new members as up-to-date as possible, we have decided to make a seperate web page for newbies because it’s hard for them to struggle through all the info, but for that we need your help. We both have like 500GB of information on our harddrives, so it’s hard to determine if we have covered it all. We are asking you to comment on this thread and post the following, numbered like I will do below, so it won’t get messy. We want to start making the page on Wednesday at the latest, so please try to post everything before then.”

It just struck me as the same… looking to PROVE MJ is alive by gathering the FACTS into summary pages.

Also what struck me is this lady went by the name SHUMA for years and then, with Jesse’s permission, she started using her real name to defend herself.

On MJDHI we have SOUZA.  Two letters difference – replace the H & M with an O & Z…. hmmmm OZ!

I don’t know if these people are one in the same or if we have the same situation (Souza are you in contact with MJ?  :)  :shock:  :) ), just found the similarities something to be noted.

Anyway, moving on…

In this redirect Adi mentions that TS said in Update 5A to pay attention to certain redirects and says maybe it’s the Elvis redirect…

So let’s review the Elvis redirects between updates 4 and 5 – oh there’s only one!

5-10 {5-4 & 5-9} Elvis?????
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8FshnSFpg4}

Section 5-4 & 5-9 refer to this… I’ll reprint 5-4 here as I believe this is what we are to focus on right now…

5-4. Overwhelming Evidence: Not If, But When

I bolded part of the 5-4 update (IN MY POST) because it says the Elvis redirect was used for a contrast – (between one faked death with no comeback and one faked death with a comeback.)

So I don’t think we are dealing with a double comeback, however, in my mind Elvis is alive and well.

Also TIAI said there will be a BAM... a comeback... so do we believe TS/TIAI or not?

As said on Linda Hood Sigmon's site, she believe's Jesse because he mentioned things in the letters to her before they happened.

TS/TIAI - has he told us things before they happened?  Do we have reason to believe?  If you don't have an answer to that you need to go through TS's posts and do your own research because I'm not going to tell you what to believe.

So that’s my two cents… still hashing through some things but wanted to share this with you all…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 06, 2010, 02:07:46 AM
Oh lilwendy, where would I be without you to dumb it down for me. Girl, I just love your willingness to share and your whole team spirit. God Bless You, lilwendy :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 02:57:36 AM
If Elvis really wanted to come back he would have left his fans clues.
But imo he wanted out of the Elvis live, for he was sick and tired because of the same things Michael had to deal with.
It could be possible that something changed his mind.
Perhaps Michael got in contact with him, told him what he planned and asked him to join?
Or Jesse (Elvis) wasn't aware what Michael was doing and contacted Mike the last 11 months and said i want to step into you're hoax.
He is 75, so who would expect that he would go back on stage and do a back to the 60-70 performance?
Not me, i will always remember and respect Elvis *the way he was*.
Perhaps when Elvis comes back in the spotlights along with Michael, 2 Kings, whatever their massage will be, it will be getting more attention, a hughe DOUBLE big bam!

It's all for love....;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

June 06, 2010, 04:08:41 AM
we cant ignore all these redirects about elvis..........its obviously very important.......micheal you are genius.........and btw micheal....have u ever read any of my posts????? ha ha  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 06, 2010, 10:56:35 AM
Very good explanation lilwendy, for me that I am not familiar with the case of Elvis, I think if anyone still has doubts about whether Michael is alive, I do not know what else needs to see. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

June 06, 2010, 11:26:50 PM
Quote from: "chappie"

Quote from: "Adi"
Melody that was wise of you to look at what was actually in the redirected URL!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Note: everything after the # (I-spoke-with-Elvis/Jesse-on-5-12-2010) tells us what we need to be looking at!

But on page 39 these are the words we need to pay attention to: I SPOKE WITH ELVIS/JESSE YESTERDAY (which would be May 12th)

So this is what the redirect is about... the "Special Message" on May 13th.

So either this lady is off her rocker, a blatant liar, or Elvis is alive.  :D

Wasn't May 12th 2010 when TS posted Update #5a ? In that Update TS says this:

NOTE : There are some important things in 5-2, the section on the redirections, which are not repeated anywhere else in this update; so don’t skip over that section, even if you are already familiar with all the redirects.

This has always puzzled me as to what in the redirection list we are being told is important...perhaps the Elvis redirect??

I  don't know if this means anything?????

So we were obviously on to something about the redirects and the date of  the TS Update #5a associated with Linda's Elvis website and the date on the URL...ie 12th May 2010

The actual redirect to the Elvis YouTube vid was done on 10th May 2010....2 days before Linda's URL date and the  TS Update #5a......ahhhh I am so confused....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions