Exactly The Reverse of Plastic Surgery
June 06, 2010, 11:52:01 AM
Now I've really got into this I just am thinking of different things.

Just suppose that Michael never had plastic surgery and his face now is exactly as it was when he was a young boy, just older in the normal way?

Just suppose that all the plastic surgery he had was a hoax?

The nose was just a stick on over the top of his own nose, with of course cheeks made to look a little wider to cover?

The wide chin just over his own chin?

Then with everyone knowing how he look with the "plastic surgery" he dies then reverts to how he should look?

Nobody is looking for michael jackson older who looks as he should look, he can also blend in with his brothers who do look like him only older (if he had remained the same)

Now also i have seen some video of joe, and i thought that is not joe, it is someone who resembles.

I edit my post it is this video
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have seen video of Joe Jackson who does not sound subdued or shy as in this video, why also the hat to cover and shade facial features?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Exactly The Reverse of Plastic Surgery
June 06, 2010, 12:23:28 PM
Hello!
You know what?
I had this toughts in my head also!!!!!It is possible,you know,with Michael everything is possible.It had been the perfect COVER for him ,all this years. :lol:
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING FOR MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

June 06, 2010, 12:30:00 PM
so what do u think he looks like now...???????? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 12:37:18 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
so what do u think he looks like now...???????? :D

He has several brothers I believe and he is the youngest, am I wrong? Randy, Tito, Marlon, others?
I know what germaine looks like he is more famous, so not like him.

Now of these older brothers (maybe 60 years old plus years?) not famous, if one of those died and he take their place, who knows? Jackson body so dna of corpse will match.

I believe with no surgery now he will look like one of his own brothers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 12:42:54 PM
wow this is starting to remind me of some really weird dreams i had recently when i had a fever!  i can actually go with some of these thoughts. but are you talking about skin color also.? i have wondered about different levels of makeup capabilities. it just mostly seems like a really bizarre idea though.sometimes i think this forum gives me an excuse to take a vacation from reality :lol:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 06, 2010, 12:45:22 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
wow this is starting to remind me of some really weird dreams i had recently when i had a fever!  i can actually go with some of these thoughts. but are you talking about skin color also.? i have wondered about different levels of makeup capabilities. it just mostly seems like a really bizarre idea though.sometimes i think this forum gives me an excuse to take a vacation from reality :lol:  :oops:

I am guessing yes the skin colour also, hence he will look just like as when did "ben" song, but much much older,do not know about hair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 12:50:53 PM
Quote from: "BlackVelvet"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

I am guessing yes the skin colour also, hence he will look just like as when did "ben" song, but much much older,do not know about hair.

i can not even put into words what that whole senario would have to imply about the man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 06, 2010, 12:52:58 PM
I don't know about this one.
Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 01:14:14 PM by AvaMarie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 12:57:03 PM
didn't someone on here post a couple of times that his best disquise would be to go as himself or something like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 01:00:30 PM
ok, just think about this.

If he looks like Michael Jackson with pastic Surgery, long black hair, tiny nose etc he is the most recognisable man in the world, I cannot even think he can hide like this at neverland never leaving, too many staff may talk.

But if he now looks like one of his brothers, natural, he can go out with his brothers, nobody look too hard, they expect to see that brother WITH DIFFERENT BROTHER OF WHICH MICHAEL TAKE HIS PLACE.

Means that he can see his children (visit by "uncle to them) and his mother and go out if he like with sunglasses on and everyone think it is the "other" Jackson brother.Even visit some of his closest friends (who may also be friends with other jackson brother)

This makes far more sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 01:09:25 PM
IDK, no disrespect intended, I know everyone is trying to dig deep to find answers but I really think this is grasping at straws.  All of the Jackson brothers are very well known so to suggest that Michael is taking the place of one of them just seems a little far fetched to me.  Just my opinion.

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 01:16:18 PM
everyone one of the brothers current  looks seems to follow a natural progression as to how they might look now.the only way this could be possible is if the twin was always there and not noticed and this all happened.besides if he looked like mike he would look like mike and still me recognized. he's been in the public eye for almost 45 years .besides micheal was the easiest to look at always. the closest was randy and well it didn't seem to pan out for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 01:16:42 PM
Quote from: "youngatheart"
IDK, no disrespect intended, I know everyone is trying to dig deep to find answers but I really think this is grasping at straws.  All of the Jackson brothers are very well known so to suggest that Michael is taking the place of one of them just seems a little far fetched to me.  Just my opinion.

Love and Blessings

You misunderstand me, I don't mean that he take his place eg live as that brother, just that if three brothers go out, or even if he goes out on his own, and is like Michael Jackson natural, nobody is expecting this and beleive then that it must be one other Jackson brother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 01:31:41 PM
ok I was looking at photos of Michael's brothers at the funeral

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ok, how many brothers are you expecting to see? Yes they are all there.Are you expecting to see Michael there? No of course not.

Now think of what Michael will look like natural and then look at brother second in line from left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 01:33:25 PM
Quote from: "BlackVelvet"
Quote from: "youngatheart"

Love and Blessings

You misunderstand me, I don't mean that he take his place eg live as that brother, just that if three brothers go out, or even if he goes out on his own, and is like Michael Jackson natural, nobody is expecting this and beleive then that it must be one other Jackson brother.

from strickly a look perspective that might be slightly possible.but we have previously discussed micheal uniqueness. i don't want to imply that anything about him is weird or anything but he is going to attract attention . he is undoubtedly different in bahavior. giftedness usually  comes with some quirkyness.you can't turn stuff off and on at will. besides if that were so easy he could do it without having to die don't you think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal