Now, I don't want to accuse anyone of making things up, and I'm sorry if I'm just confusing things, but please take a look at this video.

[youtube:a4k2dij4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2u5JYTa4vg[/youtube:a4k2dij4]

Pay attention to one of her comments, she claims that the LA county medical examiners office was emailed about this and stated that nobody else was in there, and she claims we'd see proof of that email.

Now, I have to say I haven't looked for her proof, but how about this video here?

[youtube:a4k2dij4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95YX7OEPo[/youtube:a4k2dij4]

At about 2:23 you can see there is somebody else in that part of the helicopter, and a few seconds later you can see him walk out of that very door. You could say he was with the body or whatever it was during the entire flight. He could, in my opinion, very well have moved the body, or not, I don't care, it's not even the point. Point is, there was somebody in there.

(Sorry for the problems, I couldn't post this for some reason and had to try and figure out what was wrong.)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

if i remember correctly it was about there not being anyone on board wearing an orange coloured uniform( thus debunking that the thing we see in orange is a person who could have moved the body  at the moment we see the body  moving) the coroners office stated in an email that no one on board was wearing orange. So what we see could be an orange coloured equipment box . I don't remember her claiming that they told her no one was on board. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjsweety"
if i remember correctly it was about there not being anyone on board wearing an orange coloured uniform( thus debunking that the thing we see in orange is a person who could have moved the body  at the moment we see the body  moving) the coroners office stated in an email that no one on board was wearing orange. So what we see could be an orange coloured equipment box . I don't remember her claiming that they told her no one was on board. :)

This is exactly right. I remember her stating this. She contacted them to see if any of their outfits were orange and they replied back to her saying that none of their people wear orange jumpers or anything that is orange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But that's not what she claims. Take a look at the comments. She claims that it was stated in that email that "NO BODY else was in the back of the helicopter aside from the one man in the door way", to quote her directly. And that's just clearly not the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

;)
Maybe not a lie, but another clue?

idk, orange color may have special significance because orange theme seen alot throughout Michael's career and the hoax.  Wiz Scarecrow wore orange striped top, sunflowers can be orangey color, sunrise colors can orangey, orange helicopter uniform, TII orange pants, Illuminati range Lodge, etc.....

BeeBee's video reminded me of another anomaly.  (better with sound off)

Watch these 9 seconds!

5:15....why is guy closing rear door of ambulance?  What is he trying to hide?

5:19-5:20...see the dude's arm, see the white sheet under the dude's arm.

5:20....careful, it's fast, but watch closely and see a black body silhouette SITTING UP and moving forward towards the front iterior of the van. The moving black silhouette momentarily blurs the dude's arm and white sheet.

5:24...see the dude hold the white sheet under one arm and use his other hand to help push the gurney thing out.

Quote from: "Bee Bee"
[youtube:npmqdywp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95YX7OEPo[/youtube:npmqdywp]

:?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But that's not what she claims. Take a look at the comments. She claims that it was stated in that email that "NO BODY else was in the back of the helicopter aside from the one man in the door way", to quote her directly. And that's just clearly not the truth.

Why don't you knock it off and stop trying to create drama?

Maura didn't lie about anything. She explained to everybody that the email was regarding the orange anomaly seen on the helicopter. Obviously there is somebody else on the helicopter if somebody else is flying it  :roll: .
Why don't you go to her directly and ask for an explanation instead of trying to start trouble on a forum. Everybody who has been around and knows about the video, is aware of what she is talking about exactly. It's already be explained to you.  I can't stand when people try to create drama out of nothing. She didn't "lie" about anything.  You just clearly misunderstood the video.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Maura has made some very good videos and has put in a lot of hard work she is a no nonsense person. I always look at her videos and then make my own mind up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Btw, the email was actually sent to a former member of the original MJHD and I actually saw what the email said. It said that nobody on board was wearing a uniform other than what we see in green, so any witness of a person moving the body in orange is invalid. There was no further comment available in regards to Michael's body being handled on the flight.
It was a very vague and strange email response. A lot of people contacted her about the comment and she cleared it up in another video I do believe.

But again i'll say, if you have an issue with a person, don't create a bash thread on a forum.
Approach them directly. This is how rumors and drama starts. It's really immature.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I am sure I saw that post about the email as I was on the old mjhd I can not remember it word for word but the above post has it   it did make you wonder who was moving inside there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bonjour a tous

désoler je parle francais  voici d 'autre vidéo

Amicalement

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 corps?

[Img] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login / img]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "againwhocares2"

Why don't you knock it off and stop trying to create drama?

Maura didn't lie about anything. She explained to everybody that the email was regarding the orange anomaly seen on the helicopter. Obviously there is somebody else on the helicopter if somebody else is flying it  :roll: .
Why don't you go to her directly and ask for an explanation instead of trying to start trouble on a forum. Everybody who has been around and knows about the video, is aware of what she is talking about exactly. It's already be explained to you.  I can't stand when people try to create drama out of nothing. She didn't "lie" about anything.  You just clearly misunderstood the video.  :roll:

... LOL!  :lol:

Who just started drama? You did. I was merely asking a question, and nobody's a saint, nor "Maura". If she misrepresented the information, it's everybody's business, not just hers and mine. And anyway, had I asked her about it, she probably would've attacked me, just like you did now, when all I did was ask a polite question, and I even apologized in my post in case I got something wrong. Matter of fact is that in her comment, that you can read yourself, she very clearly states that the email stated there was absolutely nobody in that part of the helicopter, she says nothing about orange pants or pink pants or sunflowers. And that is misrepresentation, if intentional or not, it creates a hype out of false information and just sciolism. I think everybody should think before they say or write something, same thing goes for Maura. In the end everybody's left with some sensational "facts" that are far from the truth. Do you want that? We have a right to criticize whoever needs to be criticized, and people need to open their eyes and think for themselves.
Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 07:09:01 AM by Bee Bee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

She removed her comment and wrote: "I removed a comment i made previously that was a mistake that i later cleared up in another view. But there is an asshole going around to forums saying that im lying in my videos.. Sorry for the mistake but it WAS cleared up in a later video.
Some people have nothing better to with their lives..."

I can't believe this. I'm done with this bs. That level of arrogance and drama is unbelieveable. Who does she think she is, who do some of you think you are? Doesn't somebody have the right to point out if you arrogantly claimed to someone you had certain information, which was WRONG? You're an asshole if you do that? That's so ridiculous, it's not even funny. I politely asked if she might've lied, I didn't even say she lied in any way, let alone in her videos, plural, nor am I going around forums. There you have it, she basically goes twisting things again, the way they sound best to her.

It's just sad. Truth is one of the most important things. If we can't even be truthful, where will we go, what can we figure out? Nothing at all. Ef you, Maura. Now you can call me an asshole. I'll call you a hype creating drama queen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

Your last two responses just proved exactly what it was that you were trying to accomplish.
"If I went to her she would have probably just attacked me?" Are you for real?
A lot of people ask her questions about things that they don't understand. I saw that this
was posted on her forum, so I came here to defend her.

Yes, she did clear up her mistake in a later video. Funny how you are failing to mention that. She didn't lie about anything. She didn't twist anything. You created this thread with the hope of creating drama and having people attack Maura. Now you are pissed because nobody followed your lead.  Because most of us are aware of the fact that she later cleared this up. MOST of us know exactly what she is talking about because we have been following this hoax for almost a year now.

What is your purpose? You created this thread to be the drama queen and twist things and now you are angry because you got called out?

I won't waste my time responding to you any further. You have just proven exactly what your motivations behind this thread was and any blind fool can see that.

Thank's for proving yourself  :D Have a nice day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "againwhocares2"
Your last two responses just proved exactly what it was that you were trying to accomplish.
"If I went to her she would have probably just attacked me?" Are you for real?
A lot of people ask her questions about things that they don't understand. I saw that this
was posted on her forum, so I came here to defend her.

Yes, she did clear up her mistake in a later video. Funny how you are failing to mention that. She didn't lie about anything. She didn't twist anything. You created this thread with the hope of creating drama and having people attack Maura. Now you are pissed because nobody followed your lead.  Because most of us are aware of the fact that she later cleared this up. MOST of us know exactly what she is talking about because we have been following this hoax for almost a year now.

What is your purpose? You created this thread to be the drama queen and twist things and now you are angry because you got called out?

I won't waste my time responding to you any further. You have just proven exactly what your motivations behind this thread was and any blind fool can see that.

Thank's for proving yourself  :D Have a nice day!

And that... was paranoid. Everybody who points something unwanted out is looking for drama, I see. You do realize that no drama would've been caused at all, if it wasn't for your ridiculous replies to my post?

So anybody will get it: It doesn't matter if she "cleared it up" later. She a) should've removed her comment before somebody caught her out, and b) should never have made that comment in the first place. That is the problem. You just do not claim anything that is not the truth. She very arrogantly responded to someone who left her a comment and claimed matter-of-factly that there was absolutely nobody else in that part of the helicopter. What do you think, how many people read that comment and got excited over false information? Even I got excited, but I happened to find the other video proving her wrong. I tried to find more info in Maura's later videos, but I couldn't find my way through her 90+ videos, and I apologize for that. Matter of fact is still, and that's the only problem, she gave false information. And that's something nobody, especially when it comes to an important topic of this type, should do.

Do you know how important those kind of informations are to some people? Some live in their little clouds, and imagine, puff, one day they figure out most of what they believed in was exaggerated, twisted or completely untrue? Not talking about Maura now, but that was just one example.

I think it's funny how you're trying to figure me out through not even half of a sentence I wrote. What's your agenda? Believe it or not, but my intention was to figure out and showcase the truth, that is what I care about. I don't give a dipsh*t about "exposing" Maura. You feel way too important. As I stated in my reply, and I hope you actually read it properly, people giving false information is everybody's business, that's why I made a post about it, instead of asking her. And yes, I very much believed she would've attacked me, I've seen her make rude comments to a lot of people, and no, sorry, I'm not here to defame your hero. Anyway, she herself voluntarily proved that her response would've been rude, and don't you tell me she only reacted like that, because I put this on a forum. Forgive me, but I daresay a person with a more humble ego would've been ashamed about that comment she left and even more after somebody caught her out. Instead she called me an asshole and exaggerated and twisted things again.

Have a nice life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions