mjboogieTopic starter

MJ's Spiritual Counselor
June 10, 2010, 11:32:46 AM
Yes, I know we have discussed this before but I am wondering has anyone retrieved any new information pertaining to Judith Gatlin MJ's spiritual counselor??

Many of us have listened to those recordings she released after his "death" over and over since June....but have we really analyzed these recordings.....

Why would Judith release them?

Could Judith possibly play a role in the hoax?

Were the recordings played in order for us to form an impression of Thome? Maybe for MJ or Judith to show us how people were definitley trying to control MJ?
If you really listen to the conversation I am curious to know your thoughts . ( I know we have discussed it before but because we are getting closer to June 25th again, and I am trying to keep my sanity :( ) I am very curious to what some of you may think? Sometimes by us going back to review information that came out right after June 25th we may have missed something. Judith do we know her background? Have she given any other interviews regarding MJ?  Seems to me like she herself must have felt like there was/is some type of conspiracy to murder MJ otherwise why would she release the recording? :( Unless she wanted to get paid?  :x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: MJ's Spiritual Counselor
June 10, 2010, 12:09:50 PM
Do you mean June Gatlin?

Spiritual Advisor: 'He Wanted His Children to Have Everything'
Did Michael Jackson want his sister Janet  to have custody of his kids? Was he in the process of revising his will? ET is with the King of Pop's spiritual advisor of many years, Reverend June Gatlin, who reveals some of Jackson's final secrets in an emotional interview.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:31noarpt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqoCZt2tQvc[/youtube:31noarpt]

[youtube:31noarpt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMmPeb_jWaI&feature=related[/youtube:31noarpt]

First thing I noticed is she is not given the title Reverend but instead REVERENT

reverent adj.
Marked by, feeling, or expressing reverence.
feeling, expressing, or characterized by reverence
feeling or showing profound respect or veneration; respectful - full of or exhibiting respect
showing great reverence for god; godly, worshipful, pious - having or showing or expressing reverence for a deity

reverentadjective
respectful, awed, solemn, deferential, loving, humble, adoring, devout, pious, meek, submissive, reverentia

So why does ET give her that title and not Reverend as she is known as Reverend June Gatlin?

Why did she and others record so many phone conversations?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: MJ's Spiritual Counselor
June 10, 2010, 12:17:14 PM

Boy can she sing!!!  She also seems to really care about Michael, from the interviews. She seems to be one of the people pointing to the murder theory, and his foreknowledge. Thanks for posting about her. I had seen one interview a while back and forgot about it. I don't think that she would feel comfortable lying or being in the hoax, so she probably isn't. This hoax is heart and gut wrenching because of these paradoxes. There is CLEARLY much evidence that in spite of wonderful people like her, Michael has pulled an incredible death-defying "act". Concerning the will and Neverland she spoke of, clearly, Michael sometimes did or said things that didn't always match other actions or words of his, indicating turmoil in his heart or secretive plans.

I just noticed your comment on the Reverent (d). She said herself in one interview, that she herself wanted the word reverent, that it was from God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions