suspicious mind

Re: Kenny crying
June 06, 2010, 09:36:56 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

if anyone in this group is going to get emotional i would expect it to be kenny. i just think the kind of darkness under the eyes and that sort of overall redness reminds me of allergies. if he had been crying i would have to guess it wasn't mometarily for him to look like that .we have no idea what any one of them knows or how they might be affected by what they know. kenny to me always seems somewhat nervous and ill at ease in interviews and such. i believe he knows something that saddens him. but it doesn't have to be want we were told.

Well alergies are not momentary. If you're in a place which provokes you an allergy it won't stop until you leave (and the fact is he was always there, outside)..
Plus allergies, as far as i'm concerned, cause sneezing and swelling (among others) ;/
Well, i'll keep believing those were real tears ;/

guess i took the first post as another well it's over kenny cried kind of thing.what do you think provoked tears if it is not genuine sadness that micheal is dead?  you know i can sometimes see how the boys could become dead inside, as far what the dealing with joe could have done to them becomeing incapable of natural emotion.but as mother who has lost a child i can't imagine why katherine would not be way beyond sad.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

HazzelyTopic starter

June 06, 2010, 09:45:31 AM

if anyone in this group is going to get emotional i would expect it to be kenny. i just think the kind of darkness under the eyes and that sort of overall redness reminds me of allergies. if he had been crying i would have to guess it wasn't mometarily for him to look like that .we have no idea what any one of them knows or how they might be affected by what they know. kenny to me always seems somewhat nervous and ill at ease in interviews and such. i believe he knows something that saddens him. but it doesn't have to be want we were told.

Well alergies are not momentary. If you're in a place which provokes you an allergy it won't stop until you leave (and the fact is he was always there, outside)..
Plus allergies, as far as i'm concerned, cause sneezing and swelling (among others) ;/

guess i took the first post as another well it's over kenny cried kind of thing.what do you think provoked tears if it is not genuine sadness that micheal is dead?  you know i can sometimes see how the boys could become dead inside, as far what the dealing with joe could have done to them becomeing incapable of natural emotion.but as mother who has lost a child i can't imagine why katherine would not be way beyond sad

I don't know what could make him cry that day at the premiere, but im sure it wasn't an allergy (as some of you said) ;/. Maybe despair, desperation, pressure and sadness (but don't know why if Michael is alive, that's the weirdest part)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 10:00:52 AM

guess i took the first post as another well it's over kenny cried kind of thing.what do you think provoked tears if it is not genuine sadness that micheal is dead?  you know i can sometimes see how the boys could become dead inside, as far what the dealing with joe could have done to them becomeing incapable of natural emotion.but as mother who has lost a child i can't imagine why katherine would not be way beyond sad

I don't know what could make him cry that day at the premiere, but im sure it wasn't an allergy (as some of you said) ;/. Maybe despair, desperation, pressure and sadness (but don't know why if Michael is alive, that's the weirdest part)

i think it was only me who mentioned allergies.so you are saying the premier (sp) stuff went on all day that day and you have seen pictures of him throughout that day and this is the only time he looked like he was crying. i'm just trying to get on the same page , bare with me please>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

HazzelyTopic starter

June 06, 2010, 10:05:58 AM

i think it was only me who mentioned allergies.so you are saying the premier (sp) stuff went on all day that day and you have seen pictures of him throughout that day and this is the only time he looked like he was crying. i'm just trying to get on the same page , bare with me please>

Yes. This is the only pic with him crying that i could find from the premiere. The rest of the pics are him posing in front of fans and cameras
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 10:23:40 AM
well this is so much trickier than the family. he seems as though he could have a somewhat appropriate level of sadness and composure throughout. having said that it is almost like you can feel that he knows things. and that those things are connected to the real truth which doesn't appear to be what we have been getting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 10:50:14 AM
I was very emotional when I saw This Is It.  Even though I knew in my heart that MJ was still here, it still hurt like hell knowing that I might never see him again.  This movie could be the last thing that was documented about MJ.  I cried my eyes out and I still get emotional when I watch it.  So, IMO, it is almost expected of people to get emotional at the premier.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 11:00:29 AM
Could it be the it was very hot that day and he was just blotting the sweat off of his face?   IDK, just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 11:08:33 AM
Quote from: "youngatheart"
Could it be the it was very hot that day and he was just blotting the sweat off of his face?   IDK, just a thought.

this crossed my mind too but i didn't want to offer it up after the allergy thing. :oops: there is just no way to tell with still photos. heck there is no way to tell with digital period i guess. my husband was telling me recently that digital photos were not admissable in court (this is info from a crime drama thing so i don't know how reliable , but interesting if it's true).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 12:09:30 PM
My opinion is the making of this movie was surely full of emotions. Lots of reasons behind this. I can only imagine that the emotions of WHY they made it along with completeing it then knowing that MJ was going to have to go away for a while had to be very emotion for some. MJ, Kenny, family, im sure they have all had emotions off and on. But thats also why we have seen smiles here and there too. THey know the truth. Hopefully we will too here before too long!@!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 12:26:30 PM
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
My opinion is the making of this movie was surely full of emotions. Lots of reasons behind this. I can only imagine that the emotions of WHY they made it along with completeing it then knowing that MJ was going to have to go away for a while had to be very emotion for some. MJ, Kenny, family, im sure they have all had emotions off and on. But thats also why we have seen smiles here and there too. THey know the truth. Hopefully we will too here before too long!@!!

from everything that has been said it is hard to tell where kenny stands with the family and with aeg.it almost feels like he is in some sort of trap himself. does that ring true for anyone else? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 12:41:37 PM
I appears to me that Kenny was just wiping his face. Any how this one picture could never convince me that Michael is gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 12:48:00 PM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
I appears to me that Kenny was just wiping his face. Any how this one picture could never convince me that Michael is gone.

i finally got it through my head that the original intent was not to suggest that but simply ask(if it was so) then why tears then and not in the beginnig.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

June 06, 2010, 04:15:26 PM
Thanks for the photos. I haven't ever seen these.
When I went to see TII I was a mess. I knew that MJ was alive yet the movie moved me, so much emotion!! Not knowing if I'd ever see MJ again, not knowing the truth, just all of it gave me tears. So Kenny could be no doubt just showing confusion and sadness like any human would.
So many years of not seeing anything MJ concerned, the film was very powerful in that 'here he is! OMG this is really MJ and it's amazing to watch and amazing I even get the chance!"

I have allergies too and I used a lot of tissues that night. I didn't want the film to end, I sat till the theater lights came on, I watched the other people leave till there were just a few left. I wondered if those few were having the same feeling as I?  
Kenny was a part of MJ in this, it has to be emotional. Sometimes it does take too much effort to be happy and smile, some days it is just easier to let the tide of sadness and tears take you over.
 Even though you know in your heart after all these months there is hope.
I know a lot of believers that still cry to this day, a lot of believers that really are close to the edge, never giving up but wanting peace of mind.
This month is not going to easy.  
Maybe we lost the The King Of Pop but we have misplaced Michael Jackson.
Please Michael we need you now more than ever.
Ever a soldier of L*O*V*E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 04:24:26 PM
I am one of the criers too. I can't help it.  It's still so sad what ever the reason, that there is no positive word or sighting or anything of Michael.  All we have are clues. It is sad.  He should be making appearances, promoting and directing something, anything.  But not a single sound.  The lack of any motion or commotion stirring around a Michael Jackson anything is just plain sad :(   It's like something is missing from the air, from the universe.  Magic  :cry:  Wonderment :cry:  Michael :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

HazzelyTopic starter

June 06, 2010, 04:51:52 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I am one of the criers too. I can't help it.  It's still so sad what ever the reason, that there is no positive word or sighting or anything of Michael.  All we have are clues. It is sad.  He should be making appearances, promoting and directing something, anything.  But not a single sound.  The lack of any motion or commotion stirring around a Michael Jackson anything is just plain sad :(   It's like something is missing from the air, from the universe.  Magic  :cry:  Wonderment :cry:  Michael :cry:

Well I understand you but you should (we should) also understand HIM. He can't just come back out of nowhere..he needs peace, he's been trough many things.. We all miss him and want him to be with us again, but what's for sure the most important thing is his integrity and safety. We love him, so we will wait whatever it takes  :)
If he's not coming back it doesn't mean he's not alive! Not at all. It means he found what he was looking for, but also look at it this way.. he faked his death to KEEP ON living, those 50 concerts, AEG and the people who were after him were just going to end up killing him for real..so imagine what would mean to them if he came back..even more reasons to get him.

I hope it makes sense, to me it does  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal