Re: Kenny crying
June 06, 2010, 12:40:28 AM
:lol: YA SURE.YOU ARE SO FUNNY HAZZEL!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
OFCOURSE WE ONLY KNEW ANNA AND NOT HIM,LOL.I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!! :oops:
BUT,A BIG BUT,WE SAY THAT MJ IS NOT DEATH,YES?HOW CRAZY IT SOUND THIS TO PEOPLE FROM "OUTSIDE"? :lol:
WE SAW MJ DEATH ON THIS Famous Crime Scenes ,ALSO.NO?AND WE STILL SAY THAT MJ IS ALIVE AND WELL. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
SO HOW CRAZY IS IF I SAY THIS ,THEN??????????????????????????????????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

June 06, 2010, 12:42:25 AM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
:lol: YA SURE.YOU ARE SO FUNNY HAZZEL!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
OFCOURSE WE ONLY KNEW ANNA AND NOT HIM,LOL.I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!! :oops:
BUT,A BIG BUT,WE SAY THAT MJ IS NOT DEATH,YES?HOW CRAZY IT SOUND THIS TO PEOPLE FROM "OUTSIDE"? :lol:
WE SAW MJ DEATH ON THIS Famous Crime Scenes ,ALSO.NO?AND WE STILL SAY THAT MJ IS ALIVE AND WELL. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
SO HOW CRAZY IS IF I SAY THIS ,THEN??????????????????????????????????[

Just to come up with something?  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 06, 2010, 12:44:47 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "Hazzely"
+ where was this taken? It's not where they placed it at the memorial, it has to be previous or post ;/

That is backstage at Staples.

And yes, Usher is in the photo too. Here's another pic from that day where you can see Usher's whole face:

ok but was it no one who performed was supposed to be aware that it would be there or just mariah?

I don't remember hearing anything about it being a secret or hush hush at all. There were reports online on Fox and elsewhere, about how the casket was going to be there.

“We are told now to expect the casket to appear that his body will be — at least according to preliminary reports, the final decision is still the family’s -- the body will brought through the streets of Los Angeles and delivered to the Staples Center where we are expecting it will take front and center stage for his fans to say a final goodbye.” .... In fact, in case L.A. traffic is too jammed, "[Police officials are] preparing for the possibility of actually having to air lift the body to Staples Center."

And this from Police Chief Bratton:
"Michael Jackson’s casket will reportedly be transported to his public memorial held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles — Los Angeles Police Chief William Bratton told The Associated Press on Tuesday morning.

“Mr. Jackson’s remains will be going to the Staples Center. We’re not giving any details,” Chief William Bratton told reporters."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 12:50:39 AM
oh ok i just thought i heard that mc messed up her song and the "reason " was that she hadn't expected to see the casket there. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 06, 2010, 12:58:42 AM
YA,YA KEEP LAUGHING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
THIS IS MAD MADNESS!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE WATCH THIS,OK:ITS ANNA ACTING ,LET'S SAY REALLY "BAD",LOL.SHE SAYS SHE WOKE UP IN A COMA,LIKE BRIAN OXMAN SAID ABOUT MJ(THAT ONE DAY HE WILL WOKE UP DEATH, :shock: ).AND IN THE END ANNA SAY TO US TO HAVE FAITH IN HER BECAUSE THIS IS GONNA LAST FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
[youtube:17ai6664]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGjN4lTZtYc&feature=related[/youtube:17ai6664]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

June 06, 2010, 01:32:40 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Crocodile tears..   WHERE IS THE WATER IN HIS EYES??  I see none.  Real tears roll down the cheeks and reflect in the eyes.

It was pretty windy that day, he is probably wiping something out of his eye that the wind blew there.

I dont like this man...  he smiles too much and has made too much profit with TII.

I agree, I never trusted him either  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

hope

June 06, 2010, 02:08:54 AM
oh ok i just thought i heard that mc messed up her song and the "reason " was that she hadn't expected to see the casket there. :oops:
She did say that 0n a talk show. I heard her say it.  :?  She also said that she was so upset after the song, that she left staples immediately after.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 04:07:24 AM
Kenny look like he just wiping his eye to me.  I don't get a sad vibe from that photo.  Also notice Usher is in one of those backstage memorial photos.  I thought none of the performers at the memorial knew the coffin would be there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 06:39:52 AM
maybe he just had slized some unions ?? :lol:  :lol: i know i get teares in my eyes doing that  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 07:58:30 AM
If people have definitely changed sides in the hoax there is no reason to try to push others to do the same by saying we are blind, etc. and being rude.  Just bow out gracefully as I will do from which ever side that my heart finally leads me to for closure.  This is the hoax site forever.  If your journey here is over, move on to the memorial sites.  There are ogles of them.  There are people who are still unsure and will have questions, that's normal.  But when you come here and name call and degrade our efforts, then its time for you to go where you feel more comfortable.  No one is forcing anyone to believe or to stay.  The same could be said for those who discard the findings of people who are not quite sure and who bring some odd things too our attention that could point to a murder being committed. I thought our role was to investigate EVERYTHING, not just things that point to the hoax, but also those that could in some way point to another truth like Kenny's tears, without being insensitive and condescending  :roll:  Come on people, an investigation has 2 sides to it.  Gotta take all the facts into consideration.  We made the news!!  Keep up the GOOD work.  No time to be petty now, too much still to be discovered and ripped to the bare bone. ;)  As far as Kenny's tears are concerned, I feel that if they are indeed real, he is crying because he knows he is and has been a Judas in Michael's life.  His conscious is probably kicking his ass.  I don't particularly trust Ortega anyway so my opinion of him could be a bit biased.  I think he is no different from any of the other snakes that slithered into Michael's life at an opportune time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

HazzelyTopic starter

June 06, 2010, 08:39:13 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If people have definitely changed sides in the hoax there is no reason to try to push others to do the same by saying we are blind, etc. and being rude.  Just bow out gracefully as I will do from which ever side that my heart finally leads me to for closure.  This is the hoax site forever.  If your journey here is over, move on to the memorial sites.  There are ogles of them.  There are people who are still unsure and will have questions, that's normal. But when you come here and name call and degrade our efforts, then its time for you to go where you feel more comfortable.  No one is forcing anyone to believe or to stay.  The same could be said for those who discard the findings of people who are not quite sure and who bring some odd things too our attention that could point to a murder being committed. I thought our role was to investigate EVERYTHING, not just things that point to the hoax, but also those that could in some way point to another truth like Kenny's tears, without being insensitive and condescending  :roll:  Come on people, an investigation has 2 sides to it.  Gotta take all the facts into consideration.  We made the news!!  Keep up the GOOD work.  No time to be petty now, too much still to be discovered and ripped to the bare bone. ;)  As far as Kenny's tears are concerned, I feel that if they are indeed real, he is crying because he knows he is and has been a Judas in Michael's life.  His conscious is probably kicking his ass.  I don't particularly trust Ortega anyway so my opinion of him could be a bit biased.  I think he is no different from any of the other snakes that slithered into Michael's life at an opportune time.

Is that for me?  :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 06, 2010, 08:50:07 AM
If you are the original poster, DUH, NO, that's in defense of you.  Please read it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 09:02:55 AM
Quote from: "hope"
She did say that 0n a talk show. I heard her say it.  :?  She also said that she was so upset after the song, that she left staples immediately after.

thank you, thought maybe i was just making things up in my head again :lol:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

HazzelyTopic starter

June 06, 2010, 09:03:08 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If you are the original poster, DUH, NO, that's in defense of you.  Please read it again.

Oh ye read it again and makes sense  :lol:
I was just surprised cause I thought those sentences in boldface were for me  :geek:  I'm a believer, we are, and I guess none of us will give up now (hope so), we are on the right track  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

June 06, 2010, 09:05:45 AM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
YA,YA KEEP LAUGHING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
THIS IS MAD MADNESS!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE WATCH THIS,OK:ITS ANNA ACTING ,LET'S SAY REALLY "BAD",LOL.SHE SAYS SHE WOKE UP IN A COMA,LIKE BRIAN OXMAN SAID ABOUT MJ(THAT ONE DAY HE WILL WOKE UP DEATH, :shock: ).AND IN THE END ANNA SAY TO US TO HAVE FAITH IN HER BECAUSE THIS IS GONNA LAST FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
[youtube:3ouem5oa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGjN4lTZtYc&feature=related[/youtube:3ouem5oa]

i agree with you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions