Biased Investigation.... Over Analysis
June 05, 2010, 04:26:20 PM
Ok....so we've been investigating this hoax for over a year now and we've found alot of evidence... I'm starting to realize that while investigating we see only what we want to see. The reason the investigation is biased is because we WANT Michael to be alive..even though he may not be. Everything we see we think is suspicious because we WANT michael to be alive.... It's all about what we WANT to see. At certain times during the hoax we have become really excited because of a certain clue or something...But it might not be a clue at all. I'm worried that if I go back and look at everything again I would find that there is more evidence proving he is DEAD..I feel like I have over-analyzed everything and have failed to see the truth.... Most people on here are convinced he is alive. WHY?? because of a piece of evidence?? Look at the practically of the hoax...could it really be pulled off??? What if Michael dosen't come back on June 25th? Are we just going to believe forever?? I'm not trying to put anyone down or say that I don't believe anymore, becuase I do... BUT when Michael doesn't come back on June 25th I don't want to be shocked....I want him to come back more than anything....But I challenge you guys to look at the hoax from an unbiased perspective which will be difficult because I know what we all want to believe. we want to believe he is ALIVE and Coming back soon.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Re: Biased Investigation.... Over Analysis
June 05, 2010, 05:05:04 PM
Sure sunflowers popping up on every TV show from the food show "Chopped" to American Idol and Coke ads, Larry King Live...and I could go on and on right after LMP declares the crypt is too empty and needs Sunflowers....also....with the colors Black and red every which way you look is just our imagination and something we are drumming up in our heads.  :lol:
OoooooK gotcha loud and clear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

*Mo*

June 05, 2010, 05:08:09 PM

A come back or "bam" is really the last thing I focus on, so whether there's a bam on June 25th or not, that will not change my conviction of him being very much alive.

Many people have lost faith over the last months because there was no bam when they had expected one.  It didn't happen, and so they lost faith, saying: "He didn't come back so he must be dead", immediately forgetting all we found out over the past 11+ months.

If there is solid evidence of Mike being dead, then I for sure would want to see that.  So far I haven't seen anything that proves him being dead.  Everything we have seen suggesting he's dead was easily debunked.  

I have always looked at the hoax from an unbiased perspective, and I will continue to do so, but I will also continue to look at everything while using common sense.  Common sense convinced me that he's alive, I have no doubts about that, with or without a bam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 05:52:59 PM
Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
Ok....so we've been investigating this hoax for over a year now and we've found alot of evidence... I'm starting to realize that while investigating we see only what we want to see. The reason the investigation is biased is because we WANT Michael to be alive..even though he may not be. Everything we see we think is suspicious because we WANT michael to be alive.... It's all about what we WANT to see. At certain times during the hoax we have become really excited because of a certain clue or something...But it might not be a clue at all. I'm worried that if I go back and look at everything again I would find that there is more evidence proving he is DEAD..I feel like I have over-analyzed everything and have failed to see the truth.... Most people on here are convinced he is alive. WHY?? because of a piece of evidence?? Look at the practically of the hoax...could it really be pulled off??? What if Michael dosen't come back on June 25th? Are we just going to believe forever?? I'm not trying to put anyone down or say that I don't believe anymore, becuase I do... BUT when Michael doesn't come back on June 25th I don't want to be shocked....I want him to come back more than anything....But I challenge you guys to look at the hoax from an unbiased perspective which will be difficult because I know what we all want to believe. we want to believe he is ALIVE and Coming back soon.

I hear you and this is what worries me. My biggest wish is for Michael to be alive but I know that there is a huge possibility he isn't  :( . I've kept my doubts throughout these past months because I want it to be an unbiased investigation. I know many don't care much about a return but to be honest that is the only thing that could convince me 100% that he is alive. The rest is just speculation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
June 05, 2010, 05:54:43 PM
We have all had our "doubts" as to whether Michael is really alive. Lets face it, the last 11 months have been a non-stop,  emotional rollercoaster ride. One day we are bursting with joy, the next we are in the depths of depression...he's alive, then he's dead. I personally believe that we have all been living a "real life" Adventure, just like Michael said in the movie.
I believe that "everything" has been and is being, carefully  orchestrated, from the very beginning, by the man behind the "curtain", Michael Jackson! There are far too many "coincidences" in this whole thing for it too be anything but a "hoax"

When asking yourself whether Michael is dead or alive, ponder this. If  this was a court case, what verdict do you think the jury would come to when having to decide whether Michael was dead or alive, based on all the evidence from the "hoax" sites? Is there enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Michael is indeed dead?

To me the biggest clue that Michael is still alive, is the fact that the family hasn't come forward and said to all of us "hoax" believers that we need to stop this "nonsense" and get on with our lives because Michael is really gone!! Why would they keep quiet and let us continue this, if he were really dead???  It just doesn't wash with me.

Michael is the genius behind all of this and his message has been clear from the get go. "This is it" Tells a story if you listen to all the words spoken and all the lyrics to the songs. There is a reason for all of this and I truly believe that we will get the answers soon...we just have to keep the faith and spread his message. Remember, "soon and very soon, we are going to see the king!" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 06:00:22 PM
So I completely understand what your saying, because when I first became interested in the possibility of a hoax, so of the things that were being posted, I was like "huh?" some of the stuff could really be explained.  So I for one don't look at this in a biased way, too dangerous to my heart.

But the video of the body being taken in and out of the helicopter, the way the body looked um very much questionable.  As for him being in a white bag/sheet, that can be explained.

That was just one example.  So yes people can see what they want to see and some people on here do, but there is too much evidence.  Autopsy report; the height and weight don't make sense and never has to me.  I didn't torture myself with reading the entire thing.
So I guess some people should go back and re analyze what they think they should and come up with a conclusion from there. I have yet to see some evidence that would make me thing 100 percent that he's alive, so i'm still 50/50
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 05, 2010, 06:11:50 PM
++++ we really shouldn't wait for a comeback...people, wake up.. you know, if he ran away, disappeared and planned all this hoax it was because he  R E A L L Y  was in danger and couldn't make it: 50 concerts, AEG, the pressure, (and in my opinion illuminatis and the "big bosses" out there watching every step he he was making)..Why would he return then? His life would be in danger even more than before he left cause he fooled everyone, you know what I mean?
If he's alive then now he is living the life he wanted to..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 05, 2010, 06:31:31 PM
I'm still 50-50 though I swing both ways every time I read something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 05, 2010, 06:38:24 PM
I feel undecided at times. Some days I feel he is dead and some days he is alive. Look we probably will  never know the truth just like Elvis. I guess we can believe what we want It does not mean we do not love MJ. I do wish with all my heart he is playing the bigest hoax in the world. Probably he will do a movie of it. Who knows. lol

I just feel we are dwelling too much and yes if he does not come back on June 25 2010 we will all be devistated, and sad. I think we should just cool a little so we do not get hurt if he does not come back. This is my opinion, please do not bash me. We are all entitled to our opinion, and it does not mean we do not Believe. We all love Michael Jackson, I grew up with his music like most of you believers. LOVE ALWAYS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 05, 2010, 07:43:37 PM
by Butterflyaway » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:00 pm
" Autopsy report; the height and weight don't make sense and never has to me."

I agree. Also the non matching teeth thing. At first I thought wwll maybee ho got work done by a different dentist and it caused some unawares, but after finding this hoax site in FEB, I thought, a pulled tooth or any work done would still have the same set of teeth! LOL after being on here these months I realize Michael Jackson is extra funny!!!

MJ took care of so many people I would not be surprised if he paid the dentist bill for someone in his name, and quite possibly pay the bills for an ill person in his name as well... then again I could be reaching for a dream and refuse to see that he is really gone :cry:
 :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 05, 2010, 08:27:07 PM
i don't know about anything else but the last thing i expect is anything substantial as far as a reveal to happen on june 25th.maybe some piece to the puzzle but nothing more.i could be wrong, crazy or anything else but we shall see shortly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 05, 2010, 08:36:07 PM
Patience, patience; it's all we need. Whatever that date comes, it'll come, and Michael will show up. I just believe that whatever that date is, it's going to have some sort of connection.  :D  

* 8-) Silently waits for MJ 8-) *
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Zen

June 05, 2010, 08:41:31 PM
by *Mo* » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm

If there is solid evidence of Mike being dead, then I for sure would want to see that. So far I haven't seen anything that proves him being dead. Everything we have seen suggesting he's dead was easily debunked.

I agree with this, but there is that nagging almost at time crystal clear
thought that Michael did die, but NOT on June 25, 09.
Everything I look at hoax seems now it points in that direction:
The family not being SO shook up.  It was a black swan to US, but
certainly not to them, or AEG, or any others involved-they barely miss
a step with memorial, tributes, TTI movie, release of TTI DVD, ect.
The mis-statements made by several of them, like it happen at another
time, but they make it fit the current time-frame.
I believe we all analysis everything correctly, but not in the context.
I believe that when Michael Jackson became an INSTITUTION, it
began and perhaps it ended.
So, when we say HOAX, we have indeed been hoaxed, and nobody
can deny address that.  
This in only my opinion of course and please let me say it without the
regrets or bashing.  It is not what "I" want it to be.

There is just one other thought I am having trouble with, IF Michael
is ALIVE, then would be the reason for safety or illness.  If that is so,
then WHY all the clue at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

June 05, 2010, 08:50:28 PM
Over 11 months, I speak with whoever wants to listen or whoever
shows even slightest interest.  I am sure many of you have also done
this.   I have YET to speak to one individual who simply accepts that
the events on June 25, 09 happened like they portrayed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 05, 2010, 08:57:40 PM
Quote from: "Zen"
by *Mo* » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm

If there is solid evidence of Mike being dead, then I for sure would want to see that. So far I haven't seen anything that proves him being dead. Everything we have seen suggesting he's dead was easily debunked.

I agree with this, but there is that nagging almost at time crystal clear
thought that Michael did die, but NOT on June 25, 09.
Everything I look at hoax seems now it points in that direction:
The family not being SO shook up.  It was a black swan to US, but
certainly not to them, or AEG, or any others involved-they barely miss
a step with memorial, tributes, TTI movie, release of TTI DVD, ect.
The mis-statements made by several of them, like it happen at another
time, but they make it fit the current time-frame.
I believe we all analysis everything correctly, but not in the context.
I believe that when Michael Jackson became an INSTITUTION, it
began and perhaps it ended.
So, when we say HOAX, we have indeed been hoaxed, and nobody
can deny address that.  
This in only my opinion of course and please let me say it without the
regrets or bashing.  It is not what "I" want it to be.

There is just one other thought I am having trouble with, IF Michael
is ALIVE, then would be the reason for safety or illness.  If that is so,
then WHY all the clue at all?

i do sometimes in the dark places wonder if something could have happened long ago and it would have been more lucritive (sp) for people (not micheal himself) to fabricate his continuing legacy until a time when he would not hold the attraction that he once did and then set the death up.i just hope we can get some real truth sometime before the insanity become permanant and i have to wear the jacket all of the time instead of just when i get really wired up :shock:  :lol:  :oops:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal