Randy Jackson tells X17online exclusively:

"I just had a meeting with Forest Lawn and beginning on June 25, the anniversary of my brother's death, fans will be able to go right up to the mausoleum and drop off flowers and pay their respects. Michael loved his fans, and the family wants to make sure that the fans are able to celebrate his incredible life."

Ok everyone,Randy never said you would get to go  INTO the mausoleum,just up to it.People are taking it the wrong way.Please reread his letter,it never says you get to go in...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "infinatetrinity"
Randy Jackson tells X17online exclusively:

"I just had a meeting with Forest Lawn and beginning on June 25, the anniversary of my brother's death, fans will be able to go right up to the mausoleum and drop off flowers and pay their respects. Michael loved his fans, and the family wants to make sure that the fans are able to celebrate his incredible life."

Ok everyone,Randy never said you would get to go  INTO the mausoleum,just up to it.People are taking it the wrong way.Please reread his letter,it never says you get to go in...

Agree. That's what I thought too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is randy last tweet : Thx 4 all ur kind words! I am going to do a Q&A tomorrow. Meet u here @ 3:00pm PT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
aliceofneverlan on Twitter sent a new email to FL today and she got an answer. It seems like NOTHING has been changed. The fans are NOT allowed to get INTO the mausoleum. Ok here's the previous email of FL:

"June 25th will be like any other day at Forest Lawn Memorial Park. The cemetary will be open from 8:00am to 6:00pm. You may visit the Great Mausoleum from the outside only. The interment location for Michael Jakson will remain strictly private as requested by the Family!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Hazzely"
This is the Mausoleum=Holy Terrace (Right?)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@PureLove FL (Forest Lawn) is all the graveyard

I know hon. But if FL wrote "visit and stop by the Mausoleum but the Mausoleum will remain closed", why didn't they write Holy Terrace instead of Mausoleum? If these are two different things. That's what I was asking. :) So instead of using Holy Terrace, they shortly wrote the Mausoleum.

I hope this explains it.  Here's a map of the Great Mausoleum.  The entire building is called the Great Mausoleum, but it is divided into several 'sections', the terraces.  Each terrace has it's own entrance.  There are no connecting corridors between the terraces.

To get to Mike's alleged tomb you need to take entrance C, Holly Terrace.  

The only part of the Great Mausoleum opened for public is Memorial Terrace (entrance B), but access is restricted to the Memorial Court of Honor, to see The Last Supper Window.  Since there are no connecting corridors between the terraces, it's not possible to get into Holly Terrace once you're inside Memorial Terrace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

...I think Randy and family members want to gather the fans out there,not really for paying visit to MJ "tomb", but for some other special event or announcement.That would explain FL answers.  BAM? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

I honestly don't think anything will happen at Forest lawn on june 25..... exept, that the Jacksons makes sure, that nobody comes near the ( Empty ) tomb. Ohh, and a little media attention for them of cause.Sorry about the last thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Tina K."
I honestly don't think anything will happen at Forest lawn on june 25..... exept, that the Jacksons makes sure, that nobody comes near the ( Empty ) tomb. Ohh, and a little media attention for them of cause.Sorry about the last thing.

100% agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions