Lady JTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale is opening up the gates to Michael Jackson's fans on the anniversary of The King of Pop's death.

Randy Jackson tells X17online exclusively:

"I just had a meeting with Forest Lawn and beginning on June 25, the anniversary of my brother's death, fans will be able to go right up to the mausoleum and drop off flowers and pay their respects. Michael loved his fans, and the family wants to make sure that the fans are able to celebrate his incredible life."
At the 1-year anniversary memorial on June 25, Randy tells X17online that his sister Janet and mom, Katherine will be there. Also attending ... Lisa Marie Presley who last month inspired a flower shop to deliver thousands of sunflowers to Forest Lawn in memory of Jackson.

X17online brought you the exclusive details about Lisa Marie Presley's initial visit to the mausoleum in which she carried in an empty portrait-sized frame filled with sunflowers ... spending over an hour getting the placement just right.

Various groups, like the Justice4MJ fan group consisting of thousands of members, had plans to gather at the mausoleum for the special 1-year anniversary. However, just last month Forest Lawn security had been informed that fans were no longer welcome. Thanks to Michael's youngest brother, that has all changed.

Randy adds, "We are so thankful to know that our brother's fans still love him as much as we do."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady JTopic starter

Guyz...I´m acceptin he is dead. This is it for me. I can´t live in a fantasy world anymore...I have to prepare myself for that hard day.. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh my God, this just gets better and better everyday!  We love you, Michael!  And YES, we will be there! With such confusion, don't it make you wanna scream!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I will be there.. im going to LA and FL on June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

You should record it all for us too see it also :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

MJ212

Quote from: "Lady J"
Guyz...I´m acceptin he is dead. This is it for me. I can´t live in a fantasy world anymore...I have to prepare myself for that hard day.. :(

Don't worry,u can't forget all the odd things from the past year,and just bc they are now letting them go to the grave itself doesn't mean he's there,the grave remember is still unmarked and that would definitely raise suspicion with the people that believe he Is dead,at least u think it would
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Lady J"

I don't see how this makes you think he is really gone. If this isn't BAMS DAY then of course there will be events planned. This could be the BAM or it could be to draw more awareness to what is going on; to keep Michael in the "News". I wouldn't give up my faith so easily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Laura

I have my suspcions: Well, we never saw an open casket not even a STATE CEREMONY, which is what he had deserved..So, can it be possible that he was gone few months  before?? Or, are they all playing with our minds giving us clues in order to get money?? Mj is a MONEY MACHINE.. I would not bear the thouht of people making money using us.. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Laura"
I have my suspcions: Well, we never saw an open casket not even a STATE CEREMONY, which is what he had deserved..So, can it be possible that he was gone few months  before?? Or, are they all playing with our minds giving us clues in order to get money?? Mj is a MONEY MACHINE.. I would not bear the thouht of people making money using us.. :evil:

i have leaned towards this for a while but kept hoping i was wrong... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hazzely"

You should record it all for us too see it also :cry:

Dont think i will be allowed to take cameras into FL...    thats what they have been telling us for so long now.

When i am inside, i just want to feel it..  know what i mean?  I want to see what my heart feels.  Im sure it will be emotional.

But when i am outside i will take lots of photos.. especially if the Jacksons and LMP are there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will watch it from a distance.  I planned to go there but changed my mind.  I still think that decision is best for me.  Please do share your experience with us.  I will more than likely be in full prayer mode on that day. :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I will watch it from a distance.  I planned to go there but changed my mind.  I still think that decision is best for me.  Please do share your experience with us.  I will more than likely be in full prayer mode on that day. :(  :(

I think once i get up to the crypt i will be an emotional mess.  Its so surreal.  I never expected to get up close and now its seems its a reality.

Maybe this will be the end for me too..  i will have to see how i feel.  Thats why i am going.  I have to say goodbye one way or another.  Im flying from the UK for this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I think once i get up to the crypt i will be an emotional mess.  Its so surreal.  I never expected to get up close and now its seems its a reality.

Maybe this will be the end for me too..  i will have to see how i feel.  Thats why i am going.  I have to say goodbye one way or another.  Im flying from the UK for this.

:cry: Wish I was in the States..I wanna go to FL so badly  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

OMG.  This is the first hint of sadness I've felt for a while.  I think it is starting to hit me now :cry: Should I go :?  I'm confused again.  HELP  I have no emotional support in my hometown.  I am 100% alone in my search for closure.  At least at FL, there will be fans from all over, many of whom will be just as lost as I am.  This one needs to simmer for a minute and bathe in the moonlight. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions