Re: TIAI 6/4
June 04, 2010, 10:22:48 AM
Quote from: "Myriam40a"
The picture from the redirect seems to be from the mid 90's.

Check this out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this reminds me of that girl that came on this site and claimed that mj was referred to as joe and that michael was dead but not joe...hmmmmm
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

June 04, 2010, 11:18:31 AM
I believe that names can be the difference, although some people think otherwise, Joseph died, is now Joe,....could be ... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 11:22:38 AM
I remember a long time ago, reading on I think the original website of MJHD that the O2 jacket highly resembles a jacket worn by Elvis at one point or another. I saw the pictures and they definitely looked alike. Unfortunately, I am not able to locate the original post for obvious reasons but maybe someone here saved those pictures and can share them with everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Grace

June 04, 2010, 11:29:32 AM
This stood out for me, not Elvis:

Quote from: "*Mo*"

The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley: In His Own Words (Paperback)
~ Donald Hinton (Author), Jesse Garon Presley (Author)

Product Description
In an extraordinary revelation, Dr. Donald Hinton recounts a scenario that is startling in its assertion and incredible in fact. He presents the events of Elvis Aron Presley's last 24 years as told to him by "The King" himself through a collection of handwritten letters and cards, telephone conversations and photos, since his "death" in 1977. In them, Elvis is alive and well and living in seclusion as "Jesse," the name of his deceased twin brother.

[...]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

June 04, 2010, 12:18:23 PM
Wow, this is all incredible! But if I were to tell other people, they would just laugh it off as gullible believing in conspiracy theories. Amazing how this psycological principle works; people have been conditioned that if they believe in conspiracies they are loonie crazy stupid people, so now people simply won't go there, even if facts stare them in the face. But we don't mind being called crazy, we're beyond that and we are so blessed while they miss out.

From these incredible pics, I agree 100% that the two Benjamens match, especially because of the ears. The person above posting about her Dad and son's age similarities helps. The pics of Jesse and Elvis sure match super well. I agree that Michael must have heard from Lisa that her father was alive and well, and so probably met him. She knows Michael keeps his secrets tightly.

I don't know Elvis much at all, but it seems to me that he lived his life creating his own style (copying a lot from the black music scene) and devised a death hoax that  was convenient for him. But Michael on the other hand pulled from so many sources, MANY  MANY  GREATS  and wove them together a MASTERPIECE  of art, performance and death hoax on another level all together. Nothing could ever top this, what we are experiencing right now, especially with the help of internet and technology.

My thoughts on the redirect on Lisa and the sunflowers and now on Elvis himself is that it definately could be verifying he's alive. The part of the song that goes:

Strong winds of promise that will blow away
All the doubt and fear
If I can dream of a warmer sun
Where hope keeps shining on everyone
Tell me why, oh why, oh why wont that sun appear

Could the sunflowers also (among other reasons) be referring to Elvis and this hope in this song?

Lastly if Elvis lived on under his dead twin's name Jesse, then you'd think Michael would be living under the name Brandon, the supposed twin of Marlon's, mentioned at the memorial, also the related drawing attention to Van Googh who also had a brother also named Vincent. So many clues, links, and thoughts swirling around--makes my head spin (like a carousel). But no need--because Michael's coming back SOON. :D  :o  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 12:37:10 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
What wat the color of Elvis' eyes?

I always thought it was brown...  :shock:
Was it blue?

Blue as the sky and beautiful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

June 04, 2010, 12:40:56 PM
Quote from: "BeTheChange"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I was wondering about the colors of the eyes as well, never knew he wore colored contacts. I guess he planned his departure as well with distraction, hahaha.

If you compare these 2:

Then I must admit they look like the same guys to me, no doubt about it. Do we have pictures of LMP and Benjamin back in that period?

If Eliza's story is true (and I think it is, yet I would like to see some documents ;) ), then I don't understand why this is not world wide news, because it would be the ultimate proof that Elvis is alive.

This hoax is getting more exciting by the day I must say. Although Mo and I talked about the possible return of Elvis as well, it would still be a shocker!  :lol:

I found this pic of Ben, LM and MJ...in and around that time frame.  It's hard to be sure but there are definite similarities in the 'Ben' sitting on Jesse's lap and the one of him with LM and MJ.  

Does anyone else know of any other pics of Ben as a child?  And is there a more accurate way to compare the pics???

This is incredible! It certainly looks like the same man and child! Wowsy-dowsy!!! hee hee! It appears as if the king of rock and of pop are alive!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

June 04, 2010, 12:44:31 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
This stood out for me, not Elvis:

Quote from: "*Mo*"

The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley: In His Own Words (Paperback)
~ Donald Hinton (Author), Jesse Garon Presley (Author)

Product Description
In an extraordinary revelation, Dr. Donald Hinton recounts a scenario that is startling in its assertion and incredible in fact. He presents the events of Elvis Aron Presley's last 24 years as told to him by "The King" himself through a collection of handwritten letters and cards, telephone conversations and photos, since his "death" in 1977. In them, Elvis is alive and well and living in seclusion as "Jesse," the name of his deceased twin brother.

[...]

Could that mean that MJ is alive and well, living in seclusion as his deceased brother, Brandon?????? Or, does MJ have a deceased twin brother too????

At any rate, I am certain he is alive and suspect that Elvis is too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

June 04, 2010, 01:53:51 PM
hahah i told  my husband about this thread..and he said "wow you guys r so gonna get made fun of and laughed at...."    so padded cell i return to once again...lol bye guys love u :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 04, 2010, 02:05:58 PM
Never had Attention to this matter because of Elvis, I'm Impressed :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 02:08:56 PM
OMG people already think I'm nuts for thinking that MJ is still alive!  If I was to also tell them that I think Elvis is still alive too they will have me carted away for sure!!!!!!    :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

MJonmind

June 04, 2010, 02:26:12 PM
There's many a movie that's based on 1 or 2 people witnessing something proposterous, telling others and thought to be crazy, and then slowly others realize it's truth, then finally the big reveal and tell-all, and the initial people are vindicated. The movies Monster House and Independence Day come to mind for some strange reason. I sure hope we'll be vindicated soon. "And on Michael's command we begin!!!!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 02:46:52 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
OMG people already think I'm nuts for thinking that MJ is still alive!  If I was to also tell them that I think Elvis is still alive too they will have me carted away for sure!!!!!!    :o  :o

How funny!!! I am in the exact same boat. LOL LOL LOL> O My GOSH. They will put me in a looney bin for sure now if i tell them it may be a double come back!!! LOL. I have had so many people whom i have told that MJ is alive and their response is," yea yeah and elvis in on a tropical island somewhere too." LOL. I just walk away. Now its possible that may be the case!!! Where do i start now???? Dazed and confused. Conviced and sure. Stop the rollercoaster please. I WANT OFF!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 04, 2010, 03:12:09 PM
The kid could be the same, but about Jesse... I don't know, I don't think it's Elvis...but mayber I'm wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 04, 2010, 03:27:01 PM
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
Quote from: "rowdyangel"

How funny!!! I am in the exact same boat. LOL LOL LOL> O My GOSH. They will put me in a looney bin for sure now if i tell them it may be a double come back!!! LOL. I have had so many people whom i have told that MJ is alive and their response is," yea yeah and elvis in on a tropical island somewhere too." LOL. I just walk away. Now its possible that may be the case!!! Where do i start now???? Dazed and confused. Conviced and sure. Stop the rollercoaster please. I WANT OFF!!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal