mykidsmum

David Letterman King Tut MJ Joke....
June 03, 2010, 10:48:53 PM
Did anyone catch Dave's opening monologue tonight?  Did anyone catch his King Tut Joke?  I'll try to remember but I caught it late when he was talking about how experts had found out how king tut had died, he said something like "you all know king tut, the boy who would be king....it seems the experts have found out how he died...he died in his bed at the hands of his freaky personal physician."  He said more about king tut that also described MJ before the joke but I didn't catch it and I really don't have the joke correct, but it was definitely about MJ and King Tut.... :shock:   If anyone can post it please do...I gotta go to bed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

Re: David Letterman King Tut MJ Joke....
June 04, 2010, 10:56:57 PM
After I saw this post last night I watched Letterman and you're right it was a joke about King Tut and Micheal. It referred to the, "the personal physician at his side" I wasn't able to catch it all either he said it so fast. I thought it was odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 09:34:46 PM
Dave knows what's going on. He would NEVER push a joke like that UNLESS someone okay'd it. Look at this video of Mike and Dave working together... [youtube:2n31srar]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsYxtadZJIo[/youtube:2n31srar]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

June 05, 2010, 11:05:44 PM
Letterman has been dropping hints that Michael faked his death for the past several months.  There are a couple of other threads on it that were created at the time he spoke about it.   I cannot remember the titles of the threads but they are at least a couple of months old.  If you get a chance do a search and pull them up.  I think Letterman either knows or highly suspects Michael's death is a hoax or he wouldn't keep bringing it up in his monologues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions