You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJ Memorial Tribute UPDATE - Press Conference June 4 - Rome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: According to the website of the MJ Memorial Tribute, there will be a press conference this Friday, June 4 12,30 o'clock CET in the multimedia room of the Mondadori Library in Via Del Corso in Rome. Reportedly Tito, Marlon, Brian Oxman and Kathryn Milofsky will be present. Afterwards, 100 free tickets, 200 T-shirts and another 200 caps will be given away. Please note that because of previous false reports from the same organisation of this event, we don't know how reliable this information is. Previously, Tito's management confirmed that Tito is contracted to play at St. Kitts Festival on June 25.

“MJM TRIBUTE – MICHAEL JACKSON’S MEMORIAL TRIBUTE” will be an unprecedented event, a tribute so exclusive and innovative, designed to celebrate a musical legend, exactly one year after his death.

Tickets with discount
There will be a restricted area around the stage for fans. You can purchase your tickets with 15% discount at WorldLive Entertainment via Email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. And refer to Jackson Source Fan club when purchasing your tickets via WorldLive Entertainment.

The show
On June 25, those who will be at the Olympic Stadium in Rome will witness a show that remembers, dances and sings Michael Jackson, in an international event that has never been seen before in Italy: 3 hours of thrilling emotion, with three-dimensional scenes that interact with the public, special effects and projections to relive the dream and the legend of world music...

It will begin in the late afternoon, when the DJ console begins to rise, followed by Coccoluto, the Italian singers Alexia and Devjio.
In the pre-show, Kathryn Milofsky and family laywer Brian Oxman will speak about their memories of Michael.
The entire show will be hosted by Marlon Jackson.

The Stars
International stars will pay tribute to the “King of Pop”, by performing his songs, while being accompanied by a big residential band. Performing artists according to WorldLive Entertainment are Akon, Dionne Warwick, Joss Stone, Missy
Elliot, American Divas and many more! Also present at the event will be Travis Payne, Kim Carnes, Lee Johnson, Alfred McCrary and many more!

Legend Music Award
Also in the program for the tribute on June 25, is the allocation of the Legend Music Awards which is an International Prize of Music made in Italy.

Charity
Part of the proceedings, that are to be launched that night, will be donated to the “Foundation San Raffaele” to remember what Michael Jackson did (and continues to do, with many initiatives put forward in life) to help the children.

Jackson Source | jackson-source.com
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Hazzely

found something related too

Activities planned this summer to honor Michael Jackson

| Posted: Thursday, June 3, 2010 12:00 am

Michael Jackson fans will have prime opportunities to pay tribute to the King of Pop and his famous family this summer.
News of assorted activities honoring Jackson were among the announcements Wednesday at a Jackson Family Foundation news conference.
While the highlight of the conference was the unveiling of plans for a Jackson Family Center in Gary by patriarch Joseph Jackson, foundation President Simon Sahouri and Gary Mayor Rudy Clay, other attractions were discussed.
Among the highlights was talk of the upcoming International King of Pop Fanvention in August as well as happenings on June 25 marking the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.
"The legion of Michael Jackson fans is worldwide," said Renae Brantley, CEO of Fluid Entertainment, producer of the International King of Pop Fanvention.
Brantley, who attended Wednesday's news conference, said the fanvention will be from Aug. 26 to 29 at the Radisson Hotel at Star Plaza in Merrillville and is expected to draw 1,000 people.
"We've gotten excellent feedback so far. Fans are excited, and there are fan clubs all around the world posting information about it," she said.
Brantley also said the proposed Jackson Family Center would be a big boost for Gary.
"It's wonderful. We need economic development in our community. There are all kinds of wonderful possibilities there," she said.
August's fanvention will include performances, discussions and vendors.
"We want to give fans the opportunity to interact with celebrities and professional associates of Michael," Brantley said. Among the scheduled guests? Theresa Gonsalves, the woman mysteriously known as "Billie Jean."
Brantley promises a variety of special activities and guests, which are still being finalized.
When Joseph Jackson took the podium, he told attendees this should happen in Gary because "that's where I'm from and that's where I raised my kids. ... As they said (in the song), 'We're going back to Indiana.' And we're coming back and we're bringing something back."
Clay also spoke of plans for June 25, the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.
"There'll be a candlelight vigil and choirs. We're going to put on a memorial celebration for Michael that the whole world would be proud of," he said. Clay added the monument that was placed in front of the Jackson home at 2300 Jackson Street on Tuesday also will officially be unveiled that day.
"We're hoping and praying that Katherine (Jackson's mother) will do the unveiling of the statue," Clay said.
"Our love for the Jackson family is deep," Clay said during the conference. "Now hope and opportunity are on the horizon for Gary ... This project is the one. As Michael said, 'This is it for Gary, Ind."
After the media event, Joe Jackson was asked whether oldest daughter, Rebbie, would travel to Gary on Friday for a scheduled news conference regarding talk of an upcoming concert June 19. Jackson said he didn't know anything about her plans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Serenitys_Dream

If everyone will be in Rome then no one will be visiting Forest Lawn on June 25th. Makes sense cause he isn't at FL anyway  ;)

Interesting venue Olympic Stadium

Power Centres of illuminati/NWO/Elite
Washington DC - Political
London - Financial
Rome - Religious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

a press conference this friday? really?
oh, it's a pity that Mondadori Library doesn't know it  :lol:

let's wait and see.... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I thought the Rome tribute was cancelled.....

And the St.Kitts music festival was also supposed to have Tito and his entourage performing over the 24 to 26th June.

I'm noticing a pattern with all these theme colours...Red, Yellow, Green..

[youtube:1cn8lqss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztaCw-l8TDo&feature=related[/youtube:1cn8lqss]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

I just called the Book Shop... they said they don't know about the conference...
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Quote from: "superflysister81"
I just called the Book Shop... they said they don't know about the conference...
 :lol:

Surprise!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

I've been following "Titotime" and it says the Rome tribute is cancelled.  
The show for June 25 at St. Kitts Festival, Caribbean, South Pacific is cancelled.

Call me crazy or whatever, but doesn't all the tributes have distinct colours???

Red, Yellow, Green????

Even the St. Kitts festival has the same colour theme.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

I've been following "Titotime" and it says the Rome tribute is cancelled.  

The Rome Tribute is not cancelled, people still can book tickets.
By the way, Tito won't be there, I bet...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

ok, the tribute press conference was supposed to take place today at 12:30 @Mondadori Book Shop in Rome and guess what?
no conference AT ALL !!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Quote from: "superflysister81"
ok, the tribute press conference was supposed to take place today at 12:30 @Mondadori Book Shop in Rome and guess what?
no conference AT ALL !!  :lol:

That doesn't surprise me at all!

[youtube:iumuty4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4sB7O97ro[/youtube:iumuty4k]

Told you so... To..To.. Told you so!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Some people are twittering it is stillgoing ahead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

the tribute is going ahead, but the press conference was cancelled.
The organizers said that today there would have been Tito, Marlon and Oxman, but it was a lie......another one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I HAVE TO SAY THIS... IF HE REALLY IS DEAD (WHO I DON´T THINK, BUT THE REST OF THE WORLD DO ;) ) IS REALLY SAD THAT IS ALL SO CONFUSED AND NOT ORGANIZED... IS A LACK OS RESPECT!!!
HE IS THE KING! COME ON! THIS CAN´T BE TRUE!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
MAKES NO SINCE!
I DO NOT BELIEVE NONE OF IT!
ALL TALK!!
THIS IS JUST MORE NONSENSE TO ME!!
KEEP PEOPLE TALKING! YACK! YACK! YACK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree