nynyro

Quote from: "teine21"
I'm really not so sure about the whole "dark side thing" if she was part of some occult thing why would she openly admit to be religious & being raised catholic & say that she still prays all of the time?.

Just because someone says, "I'm a good Catholic", doesn't mean that they are a "good Catholic."  Maybe you don't understand the way PR (public relations) works.  Most people in Hollywood are not what they seem, so I don't know why you'd take her word for anything.  Pay attention to her actions, not just her words.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With mustard or ketchup? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"
I'm really not so sure about the whole "dark side thing" if she was part of some occult thing why would she openly admit to be religious & being raised catholic & say that she still prays all of the time?.

Just because someone says, "I'm a good Catholic", doesn't mean that they are a "good Catholic."  Maybe you don't understand the way PR (public relations) works.  Most people in Hollywood are not what they seem, so I don't know why you'd take her word for anything.  Pay attention to her actions, not just her words.

So then, we shouldn't believe anything MJ said either if people in Hollywood aren't what they seem & it's just PR. I honestly think the stuff she does is just for show. But you're entitled to your opinion & I don't really care to debate it. I mean, I don't know, I kind of believe her because I don't think MJ would want to work with her if she was as horrible as people are claiming, she would be too far gone. He probably would have spoken out against her or the industry. & probably wouldn't like her. But whatever who knows.  I can either believe her or the ideas other people are trying to feed everyone else. Either way, I'm just believing what someone says, not really knowing any truth :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"
Quote from: "SEHF"
Is Lady GaGa as popular world wide as she is here in the USA?

Seems like a poor choice to open up for MJ though really. She really attracts a different younger crowd you'd think then the people going to see MJ's olds hits.

I've seen clips of Lady Gaga in concert and I don't think that's the message Michael wanted to be sending out.  I think it's possible he may have wanted to meet with her (probably to lure her away from the dark side). I dunno...

Iam in agreement. No way do i think Michael would want Gaga opening up for him. Michael Jackson and LG just dont fit. I think it is a bunch of BS what she said. Maybe in her DREAMS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
Michael if he gave a chance for someone to open, most likely the promoters ppl in charge would want someone that isn't that popular. Lady Gaga is in right now and putting her as an opening act, might have had some  ppl going cus of Lady Gaga the young people leaving the concert right after Gaga. Michael the man needed no opening act, it makes no sense to put Lady Gaga as an opening act. On the other hand a duet with Michael really I wanna see that.
the tickets were sold in no time & Michael broke the record as always & at that time people baught tickets to see Michael jackson in concert there was no mention of lady gaga doing any opening act & young people love Michael so much why would they leave the concert of the King Of Pop!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

I don't believe her. :roll:
If she was going to perform those shows,
it would have been announced at the time of ticket sales.
As some of you have said before, she's not very family-friendly.
I'll make a scenario.
I'm an MJ fan, and want to expose my kids to his music.
I buy tickets and hope to have a nice experience seeing and
hearing Michael with my family, but Lady Gaga announces she's
gonna put on a show (most likely) half naked,
prancing around the stage to terrible (IMO) music.
I'd have to return my tickets.

I doubt Michael is stupid enough to do that to his career.
She would also set the wrong mood.
No. No. No. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

nynyro

So then, we shouldn't believe anything MJ said either if people in Hollywood aren't what they seem & it's just PR. I honestly think the stuff she does is just for show. But you're entitled to your opinion & I don't really care to debate it. I mean, I don't know, I kind of believe her because I don't think MJ would want to work with her if she was as horrible as people are claiming, she would be too far gone. He probably would have spoken out against her or the industry. & probably wouldn't like her. But whatever who knows.  I can either believe her or the ideas other people are trying to feed everyone else. Either way, I'm just believing what someone says, not really knowing any truth :roll:

Actually, to a certain extent that's true.   I don't just take Michael Jackson's word for everything...like every single one of us, he's capable of lying.   However, I watch what he does. Nobody's perfect, but in general, Michael appears to be a man of integrity.  You can see it in the songs he writes... his words match up with his actions.  That's why I believe what he says.  Maybe it's apart of her performance act, but most of the things that come out of Lady Gaga's mouth are lies.  Even the main theme in her music is deception.  Maybe I'm wrong about her, but until her actions start matching up with her words I have no reason to take her word for anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom

iv not really read everything thats been said in this thread but i just cant imagine gaga opening for MJ. with her outrageous costumes & status she would be the only person out now who would have MAYBE just about outshone MJ - or not so much outshone him but just made the act into more of a spectacle & just generally not fit in with the rest of the show.

i dont think gaga is lying, i think she was probably asked to and not contracted yet. thats no big deal really. lots of singers were rumoured to be contracted. i heard lots of rumours that leona lewis was to sing at some point, and that the plan was to have surprise guests at every show which sounds pretty cool.

but in either case i just dont believe those shows were ever meant to happen, too many things dont add up, including the first "rehearsal photo" (of MJ behind a camera?! bearing in mind at this point theyd not even began to rehearse yet- this was before the dancers auditions had even begun so it don't make sense that he & kenny would have decided to get a tv camera out at that point.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

what really makes me doubt her statement is that why she is the only one talking about being an opening act for Michael since as she said there were many artists to participate in MJ's concert! don't you think that it's a great publicity for them to say that they were selected by the king of Pop to be part of his concerts? it just don't make sense & her shows absolutely don't fit with MJ shows & i don't think for a second that if those concerts were to be performed she might take any light of Michael no one is compared to him & his presence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions