sweet1

Re: 1 Million $ for burial
August 28, 2010, 08:13:02 PM
It was probably expensive because of all of the out sourcing that no one was aware of at the time. I am certain that the behind the scene activity that went on with this fake funeral cost quite a bit to pull off for the world. As I said before the funeral looked more like a movie than anything else. Keep the Faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 1 Million $ for burial
August 29, 2010, 08:27:54 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
the purchase of other plots within the same mausoleum that houses Jackson's body
There are two different stories on this as well:
The first is the one that they purchased crypts around Michaels, I heard 12 which doesn't fit the number of family members as I state below
Second, is that the Family purchased a private Garden that has 8 burial plot.
Earlier today, a source close to the Jackson's told E! News that the family is now looking to purchase a private garden at Forest Lawn Memorial Park so that ultimately, the entire group can be laid to rest, side by side. Each garden, which runs about $253,000 and is enclosed by a brick wall with flowers surrounding it, can hold up to eight plots. Wait a minute, the garden only accommodates eight people?
Hmmm, we did the math and in this case, eight definitely isn't enough.
There are nine Jackson siblings alone, not including the patriarchs, Joe and Katherine Jackson, as well as each of their various family members, however no word yet on who won't make the cut.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That is not enough for the the family members and the family members are/were married with children of their own, doesn't seem to make sense.
But if we look at this in another context...
This is a painting that Michael Called "The Last Supper" named after Da Vinci's painting of Jesus' last supper. Notice that there are 8 figures with Michael...8 plots in a private Garden

This is listed in the funeral bill TMZ published on September 3rd:

slightly off topic...... in the painting of the last supper, can anyone else see ELVIS second from the right!  :o  :shock:

Or have I totally lost the plot!!  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions