mjboogieTopic starter

Closer and Closer.......
June 04, 2010, 10:46:26 AM
Hi I love all of you. all for L.O.V.E. :( I have been suddenly hit by a flood of emotions that I felt on June 25th of last year. ..as I know many of you have. I am wondering as we inch closer and closer to this date again...do any of you (and I mean really really search your hearts)feel that MJ is without any doubt in your minds or hearts ALIVE?? :cry: Do you all feel that something REALLY REALLY signifcant will happen on this anniversary date? Are we in denial? I will tell you what makes me still believe (not trying to contradict myself because my feelings are up and down from one day to the next) I am trying to figure out Murray. Seriously. Everytime I hear about how they are still waiting on all of those thousands of pages from the reports from the D.A. I am like :?  FOr me Dave Dave on Larry King still reinforces my positive feelings about the hoax as well as the Grammy Guy in the audience sitting besides the Black Eyed Peas. It is just soo much I mean would MJ sit back and allow all of these stories to come out about him you know? Like the Jason and Arnie gay thing (which I sure as hell dont believe!) I wonder what MJ is feeling right now???? I do not feel MJ would do this u know? I dont want to take up too much of this thread because there is just sooooo much. BUT when I think of all of the legalities the estate, lawsuits filed against the estate, the recent tributes sung by Stevie Wonder and Diana Ross.... and more makes me sad :(  Just getting things off my chest thanks for reading this and Can MJ really, really, really, pull off something like this.! Rebbie stating that we are all going to be really surprised with this trial! Your thoughts are welcome i am interested in what some of you have to say about things in general as well as what I have posted. Thanks. :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Closer and Closer.......
June 04, 2010, 11:13:46 AM
I feel your pain. This hoax is like a rollercoaster. We are happy one minute then depressed the next. I know it is hard but we have to keep the faith. I personally believe that MJ will come back this year period. I don't know why he would wait. Staying hidden another year would destroy the atmosphere of Michael Jackson that we have this year... Remember...This it it...the trial....all the mysterious news by TMZ....its all coming together. soo to answer your question: Yes I do think something significant will happen on June 25th... But thats  just me....... If Michael doesen't come back this year I'm leaving the hoax behind. This has taken to much of my life.... I pretty much didn't get to enjoy this year because I was soo involved in the hoax... BUT I wholeheartedly believe that he will be back. If I wasn't positive I wouldn't still be here....

I guess all we can do is sit back and wait...we have about 21 days to go...

KEEP THE FAITH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2010, 11:58:30 AM
I hear ya. My hopes are fading more and more the closer we get to that horrible day. You state Dave Dave and the guy at the grammys  :o as two of your main reasons to believing in a hoax... Well put those reasons up against the kids being more exposed at the Grammys, the control of the estate, the emotional tributes by fellow artists and friends, personal stories about MJ being told all the time, i.e. all the reasons you mentioned and so much more, no wonder there are serious doubts! Yes, I might be in denial but not completely since I'm not one of those who believe wholeheartedly that Michael is alive. I know very well that there is a huge possibility that Michael isn't here with us anymore (physically) but I just don't know how to accept or deal with his passing... Should I just adjust  myself to crying everyday?  :cry:

A long time ago, on one of the threads, on this forum someone said that the truth is usually the most simple answer/option and I think it was meant to encourage beLIEvers but to me it had the opposite effect. You know, the most simple answer would be that Murray accidentally killed Michael which is why he didn't lie about leaving him unmonitored.The fact that Michael had to turn to the extreme measure of using propofol to "sleep" indicates that the tour was something that put a lot of pressure on him, would anyone want that if it wasn't for the reason that he might have had no choice? AEG and the TII team films the rehearsals (professionally) as a back-up plan in case Michael's health fails them etc. Now those are some of the most simple answers in my opinion and yes they make my heart sink to the bottom of the ocean...  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 02:10:17 PM
I'm right here with you guys. Some days are good and some days are terrible for me. To be honest and this is JMO but I really don't think too much will happen on June 25 I hope I'm wrong. But I'm happy we have each other because it would be much harder if we didn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 03:58:29 PM
I need him to come back before the 25th.. honestly. I need him to. I cant begin to imagine that day if he doesnt. For me.. I think it will hit me that he may really be gone and it will be last year all over again.

If he isnt really gone i cant deal with that.

I dont know what i would feel if he came back after that. Maybe nothing.
I cant put into words the way i feel about this. I love Michael with all my heart but after the couple of years I've had (no details given) I just dont know what this will do to me. Its in the middle of my GCSEs too and.. I just cant deal with it.

I feel like i should prepare myself for any eventuality, even if it if the worst..
Im starting to feel that im living in a dream world and that none of this ever happened. 25th will bring me back to earth with a bump if hes not back. Ive managed to convince myself over that last year that there is no possibility that he is actually gone. And now its tearing me up knowing that i may have to face that I've been wrong.

Please dont have a go at me for saying this... Im not saying I've stopped believing. Just that I need to prepare myself incase we are wrong.  :(

LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

June 08, 2010, 01:10:54 PM
Hey, nobody has a right to get upset at any of you for slowly feeling as though you are losing the hope/faith. It is just a natural way of yourself, in defense - in case the ultimate bad news surfaces - it's your mental mode, your way of protecting yourself from a really bad shock and fall. Families who have missing children also go through this - they have days of strong faith, then they have periods when they feel as though they are just dragging on a fantasy, built on denial of truth.
My emotions now are sort of "away" from the core of what used to be everything MJ. I do ponder lightly on what is to come - but I think my defense mechanism is allowing me to sort of be passive to what used to be anxiety for me. I look at the calendar each day, and know that the day is coming soon. But at the same time, my defense mechanism is not allowing me to get carried away or excited or fanatical about this summer...in case I have to fall really hard, I suppose. Once recently, I even thought, "If you want to see a UFO, that's what you'll see out there - if you want to see oddities surrounding Michael's so called death, that's what you'll see. If you want to see the facts, without any hoax, without any conspiracies, without any bigger than life stories of his mysterious hiding - that is what you'll see, the facts, that he really is dead...but you refuse to see the facts, because you want to believe in anything that can be gathered as odd - unexplainable - and the unanswered questions are enough to prove to you that he is not dead...but maybe he really is dead - you just don't want to accept it." Then that down day will pass, and I start telling myself that it's only a matter of days now...have a good summer, and if it happens, it happens - if it doesn't, then come fall, you can decide what to do with your heart. That is what I tell myself now. It's going to be about what to do with my heart - not about what proves this or that....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2010, 01:19:16 PM
Im not a beLIEver.  I dont have 100 % faith that this is a hoax and i never did.  I have always had doubts...   and the reason i have them is because half of me thinks he is alive and half of me thinks he has passed away,  and this is a murder cover up (which explains the lies and maybe Sony is manufacturing the hoax to keep up interest)  Either way this is a hoax of some sort.

I am just in a state of confusion.  All i want and pray for are honest, real answers so i can put this to rest once and for all.   But as time goes on, all we get are more lies and more questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2010, 01:27:37 PM
Yeah - "murder cover up" has often come to my mind too - I don't even want to get into all the reasons I could say so to support that - but it is something that has often entered my mind. That there is no death hoax by Michael, but rather a murder cover up. And I even thought that maybe Michael, if at all, DID have a death hoax planned - but it went wrong, and he was murdered before he could even start on the death hoax....damn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lovemj

June 09, 2010, 06:41:37 PM
i have down days to but i can not think anything went wrong due to the family they dont cry they slip up about airports i just will not accept they would act as they do if michael has really passed or been murdered no way i believe its a hoax and its going to plan  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

June 09, 2010, 10:01:36 PM
Michael has a message
carried with him over years
tried in vain just to convey it
thru blood,pain and tears

shouting over voices
intent on his destruction
words lost forever in the din
reputation under constuction
knowing truth will oneday win

Remembering the message
'I'm gonna need somebody's help'
Each of us his chosen warriors
'I can't do it by myself'

Our Earth is sobbing softly
trying to survive
assaults inflicted daily
On oceans,soil and skies

Relating to earth's sad plight
must be breaking Michael's heart
He said we're with him always
even while we're far apart

If we listen closely
Michaels message we still hear
Hold our earth as if it's Michael
Hold it always just as dear
Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 01:28:36 AM by katson45
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 10, 2010, 12:28:08 AM
I understand the feeling :(
It hurts to say ya know I have been doing this for nothing because I know I haven't.
Put it this way...I'm 50/50 I mean lately I have been down thinking what ifs all day and then I have to look back at myself like 10 months ago I was just so sure and up in the temps about it just knowing ya know Michael did it for a reason I know he did and all that. But 1 song I NEVER stopped playing and I still play now "Heaven Can Wait". This song was really my feelings almost 12 months ago. I just am still kinda thnking that whole week leading up 2 the 25th important stuff will be said or done.
I'm keping the faith tho because I really think its still a possibility he had it planned for sometime like  ever since that "Killer Thriller Speech" in like 2002. He said he outsmarted Sony and I think that's exactly what he did :D
Michael has never felt right about Sony ever since he said thy did a horrible job promoting Invincible(which was a great album ;) )
June 25th 7 days after I get out of school. Time for me 2 kick back and watch the show ;) .
I miss you Michael hope to see you on the 25th :D
A couple quotes I wanna keep in my mind this WHOLE time:

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
 -Michael Jackson
You see things that are happening now and say WHY? But I dream of things that never were and say WHY NOT?
 -Robert F. Kennedy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions