Hazzely

Re: Maybe MJ's returning?
June 02, 2010, 09:11:14 PM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
imo if michael wasnt planning on coming back he would not have left all these clues he could have faked his death a lot less complicated 2pac and elvis did it and didnt leave no signs of a return or comeback.

2pac and elvis? Now you will tell me Marilyn Monroe hoaxed her death also..
There's really no need to be sarcastic.
Yeah, those "hoaxes" seem unlikely,
but this just seems like the beginning of an argument.
I hope you understand what I'm getting at..
 :?

didn't pretend to be mean, it's just we don't have any proof to accuse them of hoaxing their death..Tupac is dead, so is Elvis, we should let them rest ;/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

loma

June 02, 2010, 09:52:18 PM
Thank you for understanding Hazzely.

I think there is a slight chance that either of them is alive,
but one thing that makes me doubt this is a hoax is
the fact that Paul's "hoax" was most likely unintentional.

Another thing is.. I really doubt Michael would die in 2 years.
It's not really not that long, and it's probably just wishful thinking
making us say that he'll come back sooner. Maybe July 2012?
I honestly wouldn't want to come back to hell after one year of freedom. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

June 02, 2010, 10:18:53 PM
wait wait wait wait, im not trying to start an argument or hurt anyones feelings but i do have my own opinion and i just so happen to believe in my heart that 2pac and elvis actually did fake thier deaths, you  dont have to agree because im not asking you to but i do have the right to say how i feel. and right now we all have our own reasons why we believe michael faked/hoexed his death so that means a difference in opinion on when and if hes coming back. so lets all just try and respect each others opinions . stop all the bashing and try michaels way for a little while and spread some love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 02, 2010, 10:23:22 PM
Quote from: "loma"
Thank you for understanding Hazzely.

I think there is a slight chance that either of them is alive,
but one thing that makes me doubt this is a hoax is
the fact that Paul's "hoax" was most likely unintentional.

Another thing is.. I really doubt Michael would die in 2 years.
It's not really not that long, and it's probably just wishful thinking
making us say that he'll come back sooner. Maybe July 2012?
I honestly wouldn't want to come back to hell after one year of freedom. :cry:

ye it goes like that, when you are cohibited and harassed you want to be alone and free..
BUT it is also true that when u're so used to the fame, fans and art you can't live without them.. He loved each of us, every single fan. could he live without our warmth and support? Sooner or later he would want to sing again..he would miss us as much as we miss him..Who knows..if he's alive, in my opinion, he won't be hiding forever..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 02, 2010, 10:27:58 PM
Dates that I'm looking out for:  June 14th, June 17, June 21st, June 25th, or sometime in July. Anytime after that, I'm going to be needing a straight-jacket (I don't think I can wait too long; somebody is going to have to hide the knifes in the house.jk. maybe) :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Hazzely

June 02, 2010, 10:29:07 PM
wait wait wait wait, im not trying to start an argument or hurt anyones feelings but i do have my own opinion and i just so happen to believe in my heart that 2pac and elvis actually did fake thier deaths, you  dont have to agree because im not asking you to but i do have the right to say how i feel. and right now we all have our own reasons why we believe michael faked/hoexed his death so that means a difference in opinion on when and if hes coming back. so lets all just try and respect each others opinions . stop all the bashing and try michaels way for a little while and spread some love.

Noone attacked you, it's just you have to be based on snth to say they really faked their death that well that noone noticed. When you post you know it goes for everyone..why wouldn't I reply to you to give my opinion since you gave yours?  :?  I'm not here to argue.. Peace,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

loma

June 02, 2010, 10:40:46 PM
ye it goes like that, when you are cohibited and harassed you want to be alone and free..
BUT it is also true that when u're so used to the fame, fans and art you can't live without them.. He loved each of us, every single fan. could he live without our warmth and support? Sooner or later he would want to sing again..he would miss us as much as we miss him..Who knows..if he's alive, in my opinion, he won't be hiding forever..
You make some very good points.  :)
But you have to admit he is getting more love and attention
(which he deserves) now that he's "gone".
It's like the saying "Absence  makes the heart grow fonder".
I'm sure if he IS alive, MAYBE he would like to come back
for the people that were there for him during the whole hoax.
Also, I'm sure us fans were VERY important to his career and he loved us, yes.
but his health and his family really came first.
:(
Edit: Spelling
Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 11:07:17 PM by loma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

June 02, 2010, 10:48:17 PM

Noone attacked you, it's just you have to be based on snth to say they really faked their death that well that noone noticed. When you post you know it goes for everyone..why wouldn't I reply to you to give my opinion since you gave yours?  :?  I'm not here to argue.. Peace,

i dont know if you have ever researched the death of elvis and 2pac but i have and they have just as many coincidences and inconsistencies in their deaths as michael. and dont you believe that michael faked his death cause if you dont then what r u doing here? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 02, 2010, 10:54:18 PM

i dont know if you have ever researched the death of elvis and 2pac but i have and they have just as many coincidences and inconsistencies in their deaths as michael. and dont you believe that michael faked his death cause if you dont then what r u doing here? ;)

when did u see me saying i don't think michael faked his death? Why am i here if not..been here since the old forum.. ;/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

FITA

June 16, 2010, 09:45:59 PM
I have had a number of hunches.  So far, the ones in the past have been wrong.  Maybe one of the ones in the future will be right.  Maybe not.  He will return--when he is ready.

I love you, Michael, with all of my heart; and, no matter what, I will be faithful to you forever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

June 16, 2010, 10:33:49 PM
I'm thinking June 25th.....Why? Because if he waited longer ppl would be even more upset....also think about it this way...If he came back on the 25th it would ONLY be obvious to us(hoax believers) REMEMBER: He is dead to the world.....All the ppl in the world are not Hoax believers......Plus-- I think if he waited longer ppl would start to forget about Michael....and when he came back....it would be a shock...but I think ppl would just shrug it off more....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

October 20, 2010, 04:54:43 PM
He is returning soon.  Keep the faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

October 20, 2010, 05:08:06 PM
Quote from: "FITA"

I hope so...I miss my baby soooo much :cry:  but Mikey knows what's best for him and i trust him 1000% :D
Whatever Happens and whatever he decides I'll support and love him with all my heart :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

FITA

June 25, 2011, 05:57:47 PM
Quote from: "mjsgirl89"
Quote from: "FITA"

I hope so...I miss my baby soooo much :cry:  but Mikey knows what's best for him and i trust him 1000% :D
Whatever Happens and whatever he decides I'll support and love him with all my heart :D  :D  :D

Don't worry, mjsgirl89.  Keep the faith.  He will return soon.  I was searching "Michael Jackson alive" today; and I found this site:

along with:

I hope this helps.

elvis_/

moonwalk_/

michael-jackson/

penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

http]

http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal