**Michael Jackson Symbolism**
June 01, 2010, 10:02:59 AM
hai everyone

did someone see this before

i need to know what is your think about it?

[youtube:1tntkjtp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8VIDBs_TX4[/youtube:1tntkjtp]

[youtube:1tntkjtp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF8vO8nMi0s&feature=related[/youtube:1tntkjtp]

[youtube:1tntkjtp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urlkKAxSKcI[/youtube:1tntkjtp]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: **Michael Jackson Symbolism**
June 01, 2010, 10:38:49 AM
Thanks 4 the videos !
Although I know for a fact that this user is going to get bashed and ridiculed b/c of his videos and interpretation. A LOT of ppl  don't like the word Islam with Michael's name ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

June 01, 2010, 02:13:27 PM
Well...Im not sure why anyone hasnt posted a response to this other then one but I feel what we have here is the truth and have always thought this from the start. After seeing these videos, I feel extremely sad and confused. While I understand them, the last video has me very wondering now if Mike is still with us. I felt so sure that he was/is. The masons are so tricky and evil that they could very well have started this fake hoax death just for our benefit. Tricking us into all this.I really hope someone can slap some sense into me because I'm really not liking how Im feeling right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

ROFL

June 01, 2010, 02:19:18 PM
Quote from: "whisper"
Thanks 4 the videos !
Although I know for a fact that this user is going to get bashed and ridiculed b/c of his videos and interpretation. A LOT of ppl  don't like the word Islam with Michael's name ..

Excuse me ? what's wrong with the word Islam ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

June 01, 2010, 03:36:48 PM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Thanks 4 the videos !

Nothing, people just don't want to accept that Michael may have converted to Islam. You know how people are with their religions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 01, 2010, 10:55:48 PM
Quote from: "1VLOVE"
Well...Im not sure why anyone hasnt posted a response to this other then one but I feel what we have here is the truth and have always thought this from the start. After seeing these videos, I feel extremely sad and confused. While I understand them, the last video has me very wondering now if Mike is still with us. I felt so sure that he was/is. The masons are so tricky and evil that they could very well have started this fake hoax death just for our benefit. Tricking us into all this.I really hope someone can slap some sense into me because I'm really not liking how Im feeling right now.

Yes, your right .
when I first heard of MJ's ''death'' I immediately thought of murder, and I stayed thinking of that for along time. And this might be a possibility IF these so called signs and clues where only from the T.V , but they're not. It goes way beyond that. Think about, do they control the family's emotions ? Where they in control of TII , and the remaking of Gilda ? Are they in control of the slip ups ? Are they in control of the dates ? ( memorial, burial ,etc ... ) Do you really think that MJ knew that they were coming for him and he did nothing about it? By this hoax we are now fully aware of them , their plans, symbols ..... Would THEY want that?

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "ROFL"
Thanks 4 the videos !

Nothing, people just don't want to accept that Michael may have converted to Islam. You know how people are with their religions.

That's what I meant..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

MJonmind

June 02, 2010, 03:10:44 AM
Those were beautiful videos. I agree with Whisper that had the hoax been put out in the regular media I would have thought it was put out by his enemies to hide their murder of MJ. The video of Michael turning into a panther reminds me again of how God is choosing him to conquer the forces of evil in this world, in a unique way. If God can guide him so obviously and clearly, why can He not protect him as well? Here is TIAI's redirect for Dec. 8 Daniel 6:22

22 My God sent His angel and shut the lions’ mouths, so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent before Him; and also, O king, I have done no wrong before you.”  And here is the redirect for Nov. 19 John 14:29

29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.

I believe these are going to be earth shattering events, even Lady Gaga called him extraordinary. In what way, we will soon find out, now or in 2012.  I also want to add that though Michael has love for people of all cultures and faiths, he has only talked of talking to God and reading his Bible every day, and trying to live his life like Jesus. He does not appear to follow any one denomination, only walks alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2010, 08:21:25 PM
I can only say thank you for bringing this to my attention. I only hope its right. I want to know that he's alright and they havent hurt him as the many before him. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

June 14, 2010, 05:10:16 PM
the part 4

[youtube:18pu6bqf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3syAQmonykU&feature=related[/youtube:18pu6bqf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions