Re: Karen Faye - Read This! Wth???
June 02, 2010, 11:29:21 PM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
This is as confusing as confusing can be.

On one hand, we have TS and the lot of clues and blatant slip-ups from family members.

On the other hand, we have this lady and a few others chanting the same thigns over and over again.

If we are to have any unity in this hoax, we need to have one solid theory.....By saying that I mean that whenever we are on to something, out comes some randm statements that make us doubt our own theories....Simply because, these are allegedly from people who were "close" to him and therefore have to have a certain degree of "authenticity".

I really dont get it....What is the truth about Michael Jackson?

That is exactly why we must never give up on finding the truth about what happened to our beloved MJ.  There will be many ups and downs. Many fireworks and many smoke screens to confuse and to blind us.  They simply want us all to go away and give up.  Keep on praying, keep on fighting, keep on loving, and keep on believing, and I know that we will find the truth.  God bless you, Doctor!  Your post is so brillant.  MJ, baby, I love you. xxxxxxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

June 03, 2010, 10:16:40 PM
I have a hard time believing Karen.  I have a hard time believing that a doctor accidently gave Michael too much of whatever shortly before a performace and then say Michael has to sleep for 8 hours.  That doesn't make any sense to me.  So where was everybody else.  Karen didn't mention anyone else.  The brothers, Elizabeth, Liza, Katherine, McCauley..had none of them arrived yet?  I don't believe that Chuck Dakota's interview story was bogus, like Karen said.  But I guess we'll never know.  The energy coming from Michael when Karen touches him, just isn't right.  I think she was hired for T11 because she already knew him.  Being self conscious, Michael probably preferred Karen for that reason and only that reason...Not because he felt warm and fuzzy about her.  She has a large mouth.  What she did on her FB page is no better then the tabloids.  If there was any truth to her ramblings, facebook wasn't the place for it.  I get strange vibes from her and personally, I don't think she's wrapped tight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

June 04, 2010, 12:07:36 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Why is Karen always telling us how to feel and how to act??  I find her very irritating.

I agree 100 % She's a pain in the butt. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

paula-c

June 04, 2010, 09:17:22 AM
Karen said her conceal the corpse of Michael, after La Toya said it looked "fabulous" after nearly three months of "dead."
Who looks great after almost three months of dead?, Or maybe La Toya what he said is that Michael was fabulous after nearly three months of the hoax and Karen have been given the task of driving the whole world. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 04, 2010, 09:58:10 AM
Everyone keeps dissin' KF which is none of my business but I posted some questions about her role in the whole thing (if there really is a "thing") a bit further up on this thread and only got one response... Would be interesting to see how you think she fits in with everything. Sure, we know she's acting annoyingly but I care more about her claims about doing Michael's burial make-up because that's highly worrying me... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

June 19, 2010, 10:36:50 AM
I don't like how jealous she sounds.

Do you remember when she got into an argument with Martin Bashir (he deserved that, but) Karen was so irked, Michael just sat there patiently. As if she was Michael's wife. It's was strange to watch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal