Re: Karen Faye - Read This! Wth???
June 01, 2010, 07:39:30 AM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
I'm not talking about Michael here, but you guys seriously need to know that intelligence and knowledge on drugs-meds doesn't make you "immune" to have an addiction. You can be the smartest person and have an addiction to drugs, because is something you just can not control. Many doctors have addictions to meds, and I can assure you they know very well its effects and risks...

Exactly. I would know since I've experienced it upclose myself...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2010, 09:22:11 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I would kill to get into her head and find out what she thinks about Bashir since she was there touching up Michael's hair and makeup during the time Bashir was doing his interviewing.  I would love to know if she got any clues of what Bashir's real motives were anytime before the interviews concluded.  And more importantly, if she was an active participant in deluding any of the info that was revealed.  Though I believe she was loyal to Michael early on, I don't know if that might have faltered somewhere along the way.  Anyone got a clue?

I would know to know about that, too!!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

June 01, 2010, 10:18:08 AM
did you guys ever stop to think that maybe all of these wishy-washy stories are being thrown out there on purpose?

I personally feel KF is just a spiteful be-otch who ended up getting what she deserved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

June 01, 2010, 12:35:10 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
did you guys ever stop to think that maybe all of these wishy-washy stories are being thrown out there on purpose?

I personally feel KF is just a spiteful be-otch who ended up getting what she deserved.

:D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

June 01, 2010, 02:50:41 PM
I don't believe Karen for one second. I think she was obsessed with MJ but he didn't feel the same & when she was let go it fueled some resentment in her. I really feel that if all the women who were actually a part of MJ's life had problems with her then she herself is a PROBLEM. I think she is saying all of this stuff for attention & to take shots at people because she's mad at the world. I mean honestly, if she really loved MJ she wouldn't be broadcasting all of this about him. She wouldn't get snappy with his fans. She wouldn't fight with people he loved. She's a jealous person. I also think anyone who could, if this has any amount of truth to it, find someone knocked out from drugs to the point they are unresponsive & not call for help or insist on calling 911 for an ambulance doesn't care about the person & then to feed him gatorade & bagels, walk him around & get him on stage when you know he's like that just so he can finish the show is a moron & a money hungry a**hole. I personally. think she never had a close relationship with him, she did his makeup, they probably joked around while she was doing it & that was that. But now she's trying to act like she was closer & that she knows soooo much, when in reality she's just making up lies about everyone either because she's on the bad side or just because she's crazy. I really do wish she would shut up though because whether they were "friends" or not she's not doing MJ any favors by making him out to look like a incoherent, drug addict. In fact, she's doing the opposite, she's trying to throw dirt on his name when she should just keep her mouth closed. The only people who have the right to speak is his family, even his closest friends know to keep their lips sealed, everyone else is just trying to get money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2010, 03:49:55 PM
Can somebody give me a good answer to why she would lie about doing Michael's burial make-up? Has anyone heard a family member deny this because I haven't? So that could A) mean that she actually DID do it  :cry: or B) she's in on the hoax. If option B is what you believe I'm confused, because if she's in on it why are people/fans calling her a jealous lier who was never close to Michael (mind u, she knew the man for 20 years and has never spoken about his private business before as far as I can recall).

Is there something I'm missing here, why the dislike? I know she can be very blunt in her statements but she talks. When someone (seemingly close to Michael) isn't talking we're suspicious and when they are talking we're still suspicious  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2010, 04:57:14 PM
I feel that the revelation she made about doing the burial makeup story was her part in the hoax.  Anyone with any sense (sorry not meant to offend) would know that a body that has been out that long would not be viewed at ANOTHER funeral :roll:   First, why put the family through that ritual.  For heaven's sake he'd been "deceased" for almost 3 months.  Families, by that time, are in a healing phase.  Why open up those wounds all over again?  So, there would have been in fact no reason to apply any makeup.  But for her to claim it with such ferocity seemed to be her way of saying she was the last to see him in the coffin.  In other words, "yep" he's dead.  I saw it with my own eyes.  Kinda like putting the last nail in the coffin (no pun intended).  Saying in fact, it's been a while, if you still believe he's alive, well let me put an end to that belief once and for all.  I put makeup on him, so there you've got it.  Since the coffin would be closed for the funeral ANYWAY :lol: , someone had to come up with a convincing story of having WITNESSED Michael being in there.  I guess she got nominated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 01, 2010, 05:05:21 PM
Hereis a little blog she wrote in June 0f 2005 following Michael's not guilty verdict
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"How Do You Feel?" By Karen Faye

Created: Sunday, 19 June 2005

That seems like the question that I am asked the most…. that, and the media begging for an interview or a sound bite. The answer to the second question is a radical “NO!”

There is absolutely no way I want to give the media one second of anything that belongs to Michael, just so they can get one more minute of ratings, a job advancement for themselves, or some more money in their greedy little paws, even if it is just me. I am not what they want. They just want another piece of Michael, and they are NOT getting it from me. I hold every moment we spent together sacred and personal. That belongs to us. My silence is the ultimate allegiance to my friend and hero.

The only one that has the authority and integrity to speak, at this time, is Thomas Messereau. He must speak in order to balance those scales of justice… remember that symbol?

I have been at “ground zero” throughout the entire year and a half. From the second day of production of ONE MORE CHANCE shooting in Las Vegas when my wake up call was interrupted by a news alert and helicopter shots of a raid on Neverland; the airplane ride to Santa Barbara where I witnessed Michael’s arms being twisted behind his back to slam shackles on his wrists. My heart has been in shackles until I heard the words NOT GUILTY repeated over and over again. Now how do I feel?

I AM FILLED WITH RAGE!!!!! I saw my dear friend go slowly from a vibrant, creative, loving man to a frail, broken hearted, human being. He was repeatedly raped (emotionally and mentally robbed and destroyed by force and violence). Day in and day out, in the courtroom and in the media, he was abused and violated in the worst possible manner in front the entire world, and me.

How do I feel? I am glad that the jury finally came to the same conclusion we knew all along. And what was the purpose of torturing this beautiful human being not only by a few ignorant (lacking a sense of awareness) lawmen, but also by a media willing to participate in the crucifixion for greed? I am ENRAGED!

I am trying to find the peace in my heart to forgive. Rage is a useless and horrible emotion to carry. Over this past week I have tried to cry it out. I went to the Neverland Gates on vindication day and tried to “hug” it out with all of my friends who marched beside Michael on this journey. I am still working on it.

Michael shared so much with me every day, and I still can not even conceive of how his body and heart is feeling now. All I do know is that Michael needs to recover (reclaim, recuperate) from this most heinous act that anyone could have put him through.

I know he needs to find peace. He did share with me his desire to be ALONE with his children… for him NOT to speak or see any one for a long time. I know he said this to also include me, not in any selfish or greedy manner, but for his own survival. I will respect this completely. But also in the same breath, he shared his love and gratitude for all of his friends that stood by his side.

I know we have so many feelings deep within us that need to be expressed. Many of us feel elated and want to party, some want to bow their heads in prayer and give thanks, and I have my rage to work through. Whatever we may be experiencing, let us please be respectful of Michael’s healing process and give him the time he needs to be able to regain his spirit to the fullest.

I have confidence that the artist, the God energy that dwells in Michael, will not be able to remain still. I am sure the music is still dancing in his mind. I am excited to know how his experiences will translate into his art.

Please, all of his friends, be patient and let us learn, and put the negative behind us quickly.

Let us turn this page with all the knowledge that we have gained. Let us leave Michael in peace. He KNOWS we are here… and waiting for him.

Lets keep dancing.

Karen Faye

L O S T
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

June 01, 2010, 05:08:34 PM
Why is Karen always telling us how to feel and how to act??  I find her very irritating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2010, 05:25:45 PM
[youtube:26sub0b7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw8fO1CZp2k[/youtube:26sub0b7]

[youtube:26sub0b7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh_nefDxgXk&feature=related[/youtube:26sub0b7]
   _my question is why did she need to respond for Michael?  And, GET OFFA HIM, MAN, DANG :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

this1crazygirl

June 01, 2010, 11:56:05 PM
why his thighs look extra good to me lol in the 2nd vid?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 02, 2010, 09:52:51 AM
this1crazygirl she is exploiting the situation to grab her thighs :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this1crazygirl

June 02, 2010, 11:21:58 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
this1crazygirl she is exploiting the situation to grab her thighs :lol:  :lol:

????? I am confused :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2010, 11:27:09 AM
is it me or MJ look a little bit bored when KF talk lol look at his face...he did look at her when she talk...loll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 02, 2010, 12:09:15 PM
That's understandable. I can feel a little boredom when she talks too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions