Disco

Re: Karen Faye - Read This! Wth???
May 31, 2010, 07:56:07 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I find Karen Faye honest about what she says. It is her perception of the events what she is expressing and she is not the only one confirming that MJ was knocked out by meds/ drugs more than once, drugs administered by licensed Medical Doctors.

It is plausible that MJ could have had an overdose, but not during June, may be weeks or months before, and this is the way to demask the negligence of Doctors administering drugs just for money.

Gema, Can I ask you if you think Faye is honest then do you believe that she did Michael's make-up in the casket????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

May 31, 2010, 08:11:15 AM
Many of Michael's fans don't like Karen Faye because it is felt that she exposed too much about Michael's personal life.  I wish she had exposed it sooner, maybe then he could or would have gotten the help he needed sooner.  Many times we complain that people used him, but when we hear it from someone who probably knows a lot more than we do because they were a part of his personal circle at some point, we get angry and don't want to hear it.  I personally have always believed Karen Faye's account of Michael and the pain meds.  I don't see why she would have any reason to lie about it. I can remember even seeing some vids of MJ where he looked a bit out of it. Don't know, just my observation.  I do believe Michael was afraid for his life and that he probably had anxiety disorders and didn't know what to do, where to go, or who to trust.  It could be possible that he feared going to London because he seriously had been threatened and his anxiety as the date drew near caused him to suffer some serious medical and/or psychological episode, from which I pray he is recovering.  I cannot dismiss what Karen Faye states.  I would assume that there has been a few ups and downs with Michael because she had been with him for years.  He is human after all and I've heard can be quite stubborn when he wants to be.  However, I believe that he trusted her and she did care about him.  We can't dismiss every account of what we hear that doesn't shine a bright light on Michael.  If we sincerely want the best for him, we've got to accept the good and the bad.  He was human.  He was different.  And he admitted himself that he had used at one time and became addicted.  As with anyone else addicted to any substance, it can recur.  With the money grubbing dogs Michael had in his stable, it would not surprise me at all if his doctors purposely re-addicted him for their monetary gain in their attempts to have some power over him and get their filthy hands on as much of his money as they could.  Sad but true that his money was worth more to them than his life.  I believe that Michael suffered a breakdown.  There is no shame in that.  I only hope that he has had enough time and distance from the trash he was enabling himself with, to get his health, his finances, his priorities, his life back in order. The story she tells about the model is old news.   And Nanny Grace... well let me just say, don't be fooled by the cover.  I think there are some ties there that need to be investigated further.
Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 08:36:15 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 31, 2010, 08:27:06 AM
I would kill to get into her head and find out what she thinks about Bashir since she was there touching up Michael's hair and makeup during the time Bashir was doing his interviewing.  I would love to know if she got any clues of what Bashir's real motives were anytime before the interviews concluded.  And more importantly, if she was an active participant in deluding any of the info that was revealed.  Though I believe she was loyal to Michael early on, I don't know if that might have faltered somewhere along the way.  Anyone got a clue?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

May 31, 2010, 08:28:59 AM
@Disco.
Non of the messages I´ve read tells about that  :?  I find her honest when she opens up about her perception of other people plus how she saw Michael when being medicated.

I guess that you read somewhere that she mentioned doing MJ´s funeral make up?
About that, I have no opinion. I haven´t seen Michael in he coffin but I have seen him in videos where he looks on meds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 31, 2010, 09:04:53 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "foreverking"
KF is full of s***.  She wasn't around MJ for years, after HE fired her, not someone else. She makes me ill. Drawing this picture of a man who was so weak and victimized. It seems every woman around him was bad for him except for her. She needs to go and get some help.

Who says Mike fired Karen Faye..?  That "fact" is based on hear say and rumors only, it's not a fact at all.

IN KF posts she says someone called "Tarik" fired her..  but then contradicts herself on the level of her friendship as says she was told she could work for MJ but not talk to him.  Im pretty sure, MJ would decide who he could talk to.  Im sure it was him not wanting to talk to her.

Im interested when she says she was present for some of MJs operations.. what is she talking about?

But she paints the picture of MJ being a drug addict and a weak one.. this will go in the defence of Dr Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

May 31, 2010, 09:09:28 AM
@Disco.
Non of the messages I´ve read tells about that  :?  I find her honest when she opens up about her perception of other people plus how she saw Michael when being medicated.

About that, I have no opinion. I haven´t seen Michael in he coffin but I have seen him in videos where he looks on meds.

We have a full topic on here about K.F claiming to have done Michael's make-up.  ;)
I'm not doubting Michael been medicated, I am concerned of Faye's contradictions on her F.B  before Michael "Died"
Do we believe what she said then or do we believe what she says now????
If we are to believe what she says now then I would say she was as much a part of the cover-up of Michael's addiction as those people she herself blames!  :roll:
No matter how much I have tried to understand this woman I only see a jealous obsessive woman that seems to have an opinion on ALL the women in Michael's life.
As she claims to have known Michael so well I do not think Michael would like her discussing his drug addiction with his fans  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Disco

May 31, 2010, 09:13:36 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "foreverking"
KF is full of s***.  She wasn't around MJ for years, after HE fired her, not someone else. She makes me ill. Drawing this picture of a man who was so weak and victimized. It seems every woman around him was bad for him except for her. She needs to go and get some help.

Who says Mike fired Karen Faye..?  That "fact" is based on hear say and rumors only, it's not a fact at all.

IN KF posts she says someone called "Tarik" fired her..  but then contradicts herself on the level of her friendship as says she was told she could work for MJ but not talk to him.  Im pretty sure, MJ would decide who he could talk to.  Im sure it was him not wanting to talk to her.

Im interested when she says she was present for some of MJs operations.. what is she talking about?

But she paints the picture of MJ being a drug addict and a weak one.. this will go in the defence of Dr Murray.

THANK YOU!!!  ;)  This is my point with Faye, she is Murray's dream witness!!!   :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

MissG

May 31, 2010, 09:48:03 AM
Quote from: "Disco"
@Disco.

We have a full topic on here about K.F claiming to have done Michael's make-up.  ;)
I'm not doubting Michael been medicated, I am concerned of Faye's contradictions on her F.B  before Michael "Died"
Do we believe what she said then or do we believe what she says now????
If we are to believe what she says now then I would say she was as much a part of the cover-up of Michael's addiction as those people she herself blames!  :roll:
No matter how much I have tried to understand this woman I only see a jealous obsessive woman that seems to have an opinion on ALL the women in Michael's life.
As she claims to have known Michael so well I do not think Michael would like her discussing his drug addiction with his fans  :cry:

IMO, one must believe what can be credible according to ones common sense.
When I say someone is honest with their feelings, I don´t necessarely say that their perception is the truth, just that, they are honest when they talk and I think Karen, at this point concerning MJ´s adiction and home surroundings, is being honest.

We can´t know if is the truth.

Also, I have no idea about what MJ would like his friends to talk about or not.

His brother is promoting hats in twitter and "taking over his fans and followers"....would he like that?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 31, 2010, 12:20:56 PM
This made me sad although it might not all be the whole truth  :( . Why would she lie about finding Michael knocked out? Noone can deny that Michael looked a bit out of it around that time even though his performances were beautiful (as always) becasue that's what the world's greatest entertainer does. What concerns me even more is that it was even before the trial  :? .  KF might be twisting the stories a bit for them to be in favour of her but that doesn't necessarily make them untrue. Someone above posted that she acted the same as everyone else when she fed him to get him on that stage, in my opinion she tried to help him. Imagine the further ridicule if he hadn't gone on stage... People/media were already complaining about the ticket prices. Why couldn't there have been at least one person that really cared about Michael to help him and if there was, why did you push them away Michael (if and only if you did)?  :cry:

As for why she's telling everyone about Michael's personal life? Because she knows or believes he's dead and she wants people to see the human behind the legend and the reasons to his emotional pain. Did anyone of us ever hear KF speak about Michael's personal business before June 25th (except when defending him e.g. talking about his vitiligo)? I pray she doesn't KNOW he's dead and just believes he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 12:30:25 PM
Are you all reading Pseudocide? Pearl Jr. writes about Karen making comments about Michael's parents teaching him not to like his own race and stuff. I e-mailed Pearl about it and she told me she saw the e-mail that Karen sent to a friend and that she said other negative things as well. I'll ask her some more about it. I don't know what to believe.  :?

It would be cool if somebody who has a Twitter could show those excerpts to Karen and see what she has to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Disco

May 31, 2010, 01:32:25 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
Are you all reading Pseudocide? Pearl Jr. writes about Karen making comments about Michael's parents teaching him not to like his own race and stuff. I e-mailed Pearl about it and she told me she saw the e-mail that Karen sent to a friend and that she said other negative things as well. I'll ask her some more about it. I don't know what to believe.  :?

It would be cool if somebody who has a Twitter could show those excerpts to Karen and see what she has to say.

If you question Faye or her purpose you are blocked from both her FB & twitter  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

May 31, 2010, 01:36:51 PM
Quote from: "Disco"
Quote from: "Bee Bee"

If you question Faye or her purpose you are blocked from both her FB & twitter  8-)

Well, that's basically what Pearl wrote, too.  :?

Maybe somebody dares to try?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

CC

May 31, 2010, 02:07:31 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

maybe someone told her not talk to him, because was not HIM... and if she talks to him, who was not HIM (LOL), she would note that him was not HIM... :mrgreen:
maybe she went to some operations for the double to look like HIM! :lol:
if she will go in defence of CM this have to be a HOAX, not doubt! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

paula-c

May 31, 2010, 07:47:41 PM
DancingTheDream is truth to these statements are favoring the defense of Murray, including family members now why everyone says that Michael was a drug addict?, He is a very intelligent person and I guess he knew the risks of propofol, and whether he feared being killed, how is that going to put in the hands of well-known not to take medicine?, remember that during the trial Michael was hospitalized for dehydration because he dose not eat or drink anything for fear of being killed. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 31, 2010, 09:18:50 PM
I'm not talking about Michael here, but you guys seriously need to know that intelligence and knowledge on drugs-meds doesn't make you "immune" to have an addiction. You can be the smartest person and have an addiction to drugs, because is something you just can not control. Many doctors have addictions to meds, and I can assure you they know very well its effects and risks...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions