Re: MJ Mausoleum -- Fans No Longer Welcome
May 30, 2010, 11:40:54 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Yeah of course this happens right before June approaches.  Coincidence I think not.  Randy talking about getting fans up in there.  He know good and well that wasn't going to happen in the first place.  The other day on that video Randy was saying that he was disturbed by photos being leaked well what do you think would happen if fans got in there.  His statement contradicts his actions to get fans in there.  They know exactly what their doing.  They don't want no chaos around that place on June 25th.  MJ ain't in that thing no way.  They don't want all the fans snooping around.  I'll be suprised if they have any photos of the family there that day even though they are suppose to be going.  Even if they do take photos I still don't believe MJ is in that mausoleum.

I agree 100%.  First, the fans are to be let into FL on June 25th to get as close as possible to MJ, then the fans are banned.  Hmmmmmmm,  :? that does not make sense at all.  Why punish the fans.  They did not take the photos that were leaked to TMZ ( I hope that I got this correct).  It seems like everything gets cancelled or revoked. All the tributes, the Still the King tour, and now this at FL.  Seeems so fishy to me. :?  I think they did not want the fans snooping around FL.  I remember the fans footage that was posted on the forum from youtube with FL security allowing the fans to be loitering on the terrace.  Is that not security's fault and not the fans?  For me, it is strange that MJ would be buried in a 50-year old tomb that was not designed especially without his name on the tomb.  All seems so weird to me.  I am going back to my padded cell for now.  God love you all! xxxxx
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Karen Faye has reared her head again over this. This is her latest contribution:

It is sad a visit to Holly Terrace, has become a fan event, a TMZ critique opportunity. I
do understand, but it is not the state of mind one should take while visiting.
...It is painful for me, that Michael's resting place is a bus stop on the site
seeing tour...and don't forget to get your t-shirt. :(I am just not
emotionally ready for this attitude.

Now, remembering Karen was the first to post a pic of the crypt on the internet, look at the below photo and wording.

Seems to me like the pot is calling the kettle black.  Did KF or a friend of hers leaking the FL  Holly Terrace piccies to TMZ.  Am I correct in my statement?  Thank you in advance.  God bless you all, and Keep the Faith. xxxxx

by i_need YoU ยป Mon May 31, 2010 1:23 am

why are the family worried about MJs tomb being scratched? its made of marble Im sure you cant scratch that thing if you can do it that easily by just touching it with your hand...its cheap and fake.

I dont see why they are not allowing fans to even be outside of the uilding i mean its open to visitors so it shuld be open to mj fans. they were behaving the whole time. sorry this is all stupid. randy wants to place to be open to fans but then suddnly it says fans cant go visit...ugh!

Hmmmm, MJ fans cannot visit MJ at FL, but Conrad Murray who is accused of murdering MJ can visit his grave.! :shock:  :?  Absolutely mind-blowing to me.  Does not make logical sense to me at all, but then again nothing has fit together in the jigsaw since June 25, 2009.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Conrad Murray, charged in Michael Jackson death, to visit King of Pop's grave one year later

BY Larry Mcshane
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Saturday, May 29th 2010, 4:58 PM

AP
Dr. Conrad Murray was with Michael Jackson when he died from a prescription drug overdose.

The King of Pop is getting a visit from the doctor of death.

Conrad Murray, the physician charged in Michael Jackson's sudden demise, plans a pilgrimage to the singer's grave next month to mark the first anniversary of Jacko's passing, TMZ.com reported Saturday.

Murray was with the platinum-selling international superstar when he died from a prescription drug overdose. The doctor was subsequently charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Murray pleaded innocent to the charge and reportedly plans to claim Jackson fatally injected himself. Jackson, who was planning a huge 50-show London comeback, died June 25, 2009, at his California home.

The one-time child star was just 50.

It won't be Murray's first visit to the Forest Hills mausoleum where Jackson is interred.

The 37-year-old doctor makes frequent trips to the cemetery in the early morning hours to avoid attention, TMZ reported.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

May 31, 2010, 01:47:36 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I am going to Los Angeles from the UK for June 25th.

i am 50/50 on all this..  so confused as to whats going on. I lurch from believing he has gone to believing he is alive.

There will be THOUSANDS of people coming from all over the world to mourn Michael..  so where are we supposed to go??  The Jackson family and Forest Lawn need to come up with a plan and an explanation and fast!!

We all love Michael and if he has died.. then its right and proper that we are able to pay our respects and say goodbye.  This has been denied to the fans since day one.  Secrecy and lies.. pushing the fans away like our feelings dont matter.
They need to do something because a lot of people will be there demanding to be able to say goodbye and pay respects to a man they love... and if they are unable then people need to start explaining why.  I mean.. not even allowed to go up the steps is absolutely ridiculous.  What are they going to do June 25th??.. plant security guards and police there??  They will have big problems if they dont address this.

Don't you think it's only logical that fans are "not able to pay their respects"?  I could imagine none of the people involved in this hoax want to see fans spending loads of money on plane tickets or whatsoever to visit a tomb of someone who didn't die.  So preventing them from getting near that tomb is, in my opinion, a perfect solution.
Totally, Mo.. DD, are you gonna be meeting the Jackson family?
Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 01:53:38 AM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

May 31, 2010, 01:48:39 AM
Of course, this is not surprising because:

1. Michael Jackson is still very much alive and well, so there's no reason to visit his "tomb" even if we believers might have a chance to see him there (like he was at his memorial service and his funeral). And, of course, this is to keep the unbelievers believing that Michael is dead until Michael wishes to prove himself alive to them.

2. Michael Jackson may even prove that he's alive on, or by, that date.

3. No matter what happens, there would utter chaos with so many fans coming to his "tomb" on the same day.

4. Dr. Conrad Murray will be there (not for the first time); and Michael's more unloving fans might want to hurt him pretty badly. If more people would look at the evidence with an open mind, they would see Dr. Murray as innocent of all charges, because Michael never died.

I have a new Website with threads which have been deleted from the Sony site, which discuss Michael being alive (since it would not have been appropriate to put the threads on michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com in their entirety):

Please feel free to visit, join, and comment as often as you wish. Thank you.
Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 11:36:13 PM by FITA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

May 31, 2010, 12:51:21 PM
By the way, still to this day, when you search on Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale it knows nothing of Michael Jackson being at their gravesite. Therefore, he is not there.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

May 31, 2010, 01:07:02 PM
maybe something will "happen" before the 25th and then there will be no problem....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 01:51:18 PM
Quote from: "MissinMJ"
By the way, still to this day, when you search on Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale it knows nothing of Michael Jackson being at their gravesite. Therefore, he is not there.  ;)
thats becuz IF MJ is really dead he probably is not really buried there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 02:34:05 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
Yeah of course this happens right before June approaches.  Coincidence I think not.  Randy talking about getting fans up in there.  He know good and well that wasn't going to happen in the first place.  The other day on that video Randy was saying that he was disturbed by photos being leaked well what do you think would happen if fans got in there.  His statement contradicts his actions to get fans in there.  They know exactly what their doing.  They don't want no chaos around that place on June 25th.  MJ ain't in that thing no way.  They don't want all the fans snooping around.  I'll be suprised if they have any photos of the family there that day even though they are suppose to be going.  Even if they do take photos I still don't believe MJ is in that mausoleum.

I agree 100%.  First, the fans are to be let into FL on June 25th to get as close as possible to MJ, then the fans are banned.  Hmmmmmmm,  :? that does not make sense at all.  Why punish the fans.  They did not take the photos that were leaked to TMZ ( I hope that I got this correct).  It seems like everything gets cancelled or revoked. All the tributes, the Still the King tour, and now this at FL.  Seeems so fishy to me. :?  I think they did not want the fans snooping around FL.  I remember the fans footage that was posted on the forum from youtube with FL security allowing the fans to be loitering on the terrace.  Is that not security's fault and not the fans?  For me, it is strange that MJ would be buried in a 50-year old tomb that was not designed especially without his name on the tomb.  All seems so weird to me.  I am going back to my padded cell for now.  God love you all! xxxxx
Karen Faye has reared her head again over this. This is her latest contribution:

It is sad a visit to Holly Terrace, has become a fan event, a TMZ critique opportunity. I
do understand, but it is not the state of mind one should take while visiting.
...It is painful for me, that Michael's resting place is a bus stop on the site
seeing tour...and don't forget to get your t-shirt. :(I am just not
emotionally ready for this attitude.

Now, remembering Karen was the first to post a pic of the crypt on the internet, look at the below photo and wording.

Seems to me like the pot is calling the kettle black.  Did KF or a friend of hers leaking the FL  Holly Terrace piccies to TMZ.  Am I correct in my statement?  Thank you in advance.  God bless you all, and Keep the Faith. xxxxx

by i_need YoU ยป Mon May 31, 2010 1:23 am

why are the family worried about MJs tomb being scratched? its made of marble Im sure you cant scratch that thing if you can do it that easily by just touching it with your hand...its cheap and fake.

I dont see why they are not allowing fans to even be outside of the uilding i mean its open to visitors so it shuld be open to mj fans. they were behaving the whole time. sorry this is all stupid. randy wants to place to be open to fans but then suddnly it says fans cant go visit...ugh!

Hmmmm, MJ fans cannot visit MJ at FL, but Conrad Murray who is accused of murdering MJ can visit his grave.! :shock:  :?  Absolutely mind-blowing to me.  Does not make logical sense to me at all, but then again nothing has fit together in the jigsaw since June 25, 2009.  

Dr. Conrad Murray, charged in Michael Jackson death, to visit King of Pop's grave one year later

BY Larry Mcshane
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Saturday, May 29th 2010, 4:58 PM

AP
Dr. Conrad Murray was with Michael Jackson when he died from a prescription drug overdose.

The King of Pop is getting a visit from the doctor of death.

Conrad Murray, the physician charged in Michael Jackson's sudden demise, plans a pilgrimage to the singer's grave next month to mark the first anniversary of Jacko's passing, TMZ.com reported Saturday.

Murray was with the platinum-selling international superstar when he died from a prescription drug overdose. The doctor was subsequently charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Murray pleaded innocent to the charge and reportedly plans to claim Jackson fatally injected himself. Jackson, who was planning a huge 50-show London comeback, died June 25, 2009, at his California home.

The one-time child star was just 50.

It won't be Murray's first visit to the Forest Hills mausoleum where Jackson is interred.

The 37-year-old doctor makes frequent trips to the cemetery in the early morning hours to avoid attention, TMZ reported.

HUH MURRAY IS OLDER THAN 37...ALSO THANKS TMZ FOR THE HEADS UP ON WHEN HE VISITS!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 31, 2010, 06:51:34 PM
37 years? .. :?:  morning visits to a cemetery? ... :shock:  ! Thriller! :lol:

Now another thing, from a legal standpoint, can be an unmarked grave in the U.S.? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2010, 06:57:36 PM
37 ??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

May 31, 2010, 08:32:16 PM
 The other day on that video Randy was saying that he was disturbed by photos being leaked well what do you think would happen if fans got in there.

In this day and age people have cameras at their hands all the time. Of course someone will take a picture. But it is my belief that Randy helped Karen Faye to take and sell those first pictures to splash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

May 31, 2010, 10:20:58 PM
Quote from: "whisper"
37 ??????
3*7= 21...(three 7's) :D (red shirt)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Disco

June 04, 2010, 05:03:46 AM
Quote from: "Game Player"
 The other day on that video Randy was saying that he was disturbed by photos being leaked well what do you think would happen if fans got in there.

In this day and age people have cameras at their hands all the time. Of course someone will take a picture. But it is my belief that Randy helped Karen Faye to take and sell those first pictures to splash.

:D  :D  I'm liking your belief as it is the same as mine!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 04, 2010, 05:12:02 AM
Then how could  Forest Lawn let this happen yesterday with their new rules?????
[youtube:399l5peh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybw_n5IEn2E&playnext_from=TL&videos=15FPL66hSjQ&feature=sub[/youtube:399l5peh]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions