Re: MJ Mausoleum -- Fans No Longer Welcome
May 30, 2010, 03:57:42 PM
It really makes me think we are getting closer to the end of this adventure......This is typically just another thing that is not logical to common sense and for me also NOT a coincidence  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

May 30, 2010, 04:00:32 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Who said AEG leaked that pic..?  It was released by People on October 21st.  Credit: Kevin Mazur/The Michael Jackson Company, LLC.

But this picture is also in the booklet of the CD "This is it - The music that inspired the movie". The CD was (in Germany at least) released on October 12th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Hazzely

May 30, 2010, 05:05:41 PM
some pics of the mausoleum:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Those previous links showing the mausoleum...hm, hey don't look the same to me, what's that, what's the "real" grave according to them?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Hazzely

May 30, 2010, 05:11:05 PM
Wow

___________________________________________________________________________________________

£3K BRIBES TO SEE MICHAEL JACKSON'S BURIAL SITE

28th March 2010 By Dominik Lemanski

GHOULISH fans of Michael Jackson are paying bribes of up to £3,000 to see the pop king’s final resting place.

They are littering the crypt with memorabilia and even posing for macabre photos by the megastar’s marble tomb.

Now Jackson’s outraged parents Katherine and Joe are demanding that security be tightened at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California.

The move comes after reports that one employee had raked in £100,000 by selling pictures of the singing legend’s tomb to US media outlets. A source close to the family said last night: “The family believe some former staff members who can find their way around existing security have been smuggling in fans for visits and charging them up to £3,000 for the privilege.

“Fans are taking in memorabilia and posing for inappropriate or even disrespectful photos next to Michael’s tomb.

“It has got completely out of hand. Photos of Michael’s final resting place have been turning up on websites all over the net and it is really starting to upset the family.
“Then there’s the worry about safety and security. There is a risk the fans could scratch or deface Michael’s marble tomb or take away keepsakes left behind by friends and family.

“The family are now taking steps to drastically reduce the number of people able to visit Michael’s burial site and security has been tightened up.

“As part of the new measures, the list of people actually allowed into the mausoleum will now include family only and no one else.”

Last week it was revealed Michael Jackson’s estate has agreed the biggest recording deal in history – worth more than £133million – with Sony Music.

The deal reportedly involves ten album projects – including one of previously unreleased material – over seven years.

The singer died at his Los Angeles home in June last year aged 50. He was rehearsing for a series of comeback concerts at London’s O2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

May 30, 2010, 07:08:37 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I am going to Los Angeles from the UK for June 25th.

i am 50/50 on all this..  so confused as to whats going on. I lurch from believing he has gone to believing he is alive.

There will be THOUSANDS of people coming from all over the world to mourn Michael..  so where are we supposed to go??  The Jackson family and Forest Lawn need to come up with a plan and an explanation and fast!!

We all love Michael and if he has died.. then its right and proper that we are able to pay our respects and say goodbye.  This has been denied to the fans since day one.  Secrecy and lies.. pushing the fans away like our feelings dont matter.
They need to do something because a lot of people will be there demanding to be able to say goodbye and pay respects to a man they love... and if they are unable then people need to start explaining why.  I mean.. not even allowed to go up the steps is absolutely ridiculous.  What are they going to do June 25th??.. plant security guards and police there??  They will have big problems if they dont address this.

I have an idea...maybe the thousands of fans that show up can go visit Mr Tom Sneddon and force him to tell the truth about his actions regarding Michael and others. Okay...scratch that. bad idea. No - good idea, just don't want to see anybody get hurt.

I agree with Mo - Michael and his family don't want the fans to spend their hard earned money coming to see him when he's not there. Maybe he'll end up joining you wherever you all are! Wouldn't that be awesome?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

May 30, 2010, 07:35:56 PM
God happens to Karen, on the assumption that Michael died, what's wrong with the people who want to go to your grave? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2010, 07:37:10 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
God happens to Karen, on the assumption that Michael died, what's wrong with the people who want to go to your grave? 8-)

There is nothing wrong with it.. she is being a bitch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 30, 2010, 07:45:33 PM
Description:

"I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
Jackson sang two duets, including "Man in the Mirror," with vocalist Judith Hill (pictured), who also performed "Heal the World" at his memorial. "They fell in like they'd been signing together their entire lives," says Payne. Ortega says Hill brought out Jackson's gentlemanly side. "There was this dashing thing about him," says the director. "A little Gene Kelly going on. He would say, 'Ken, always make sure that a woman looks her finest!'"

Oh and by the way - to me THAT'S the Real Deal on that pic.
[/b]

Is it just me or is this description not at ALL what we witnessed between MJ and Judith during this song in TII.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 30, 2010, 07:48:32 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I am going to Los Angeles from the UK for June 25th.

i am 50/50 on all this..  so confused as to whats going on. I lurch from believing he has gone to believing he is alive.

There will be THOUSANDS of people coming from all over the world to mourn Michael..  so where are we supposed to go??  The Jackson family and Forest Lawn need to come up with a plan and an explanation and fast!!

We all love Michael and if he has died.. then its right and proper that we are able to pay our respects and say goodbye.  This has been denied to the fans since day one.  Secrecy and lies.. pushing the fans away like our feelings dont matter.
They need to do something because a lot of people will be there demanding to be able to say goodbye and pay respects to a man they love... and if they are unable then people need to start explaining why.  I mean.. not even allowed to go up the steps is absolutely ridiculous.  What are they going to do June 25th??.. plant security guards and police there??  They will have big problems if they dont address this.

Don't you think it's only logical that fans are "not able to pay their respects"?  I could imagine none of the people involved in this hoax want to see fans spending loads of money on plane tickets or whatsoever to visit a tomb of someone who didn't die.  So preventing them from getting near that tomb is, in my opinion, a perfect solution.

I thought the same when I read this. Michael doesn't want any of his fans to spend $$$ to mourn for him. I loved this news. And the hater group is not going in too. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 30, 2010, 07:51:36 PM
DancingTheDream wrote;

There is nothing wrong with it.. she is being a bitch.

:shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2010, 08:21:57 PM
Soooo...let me get this straigh. Fans who Michael himself loved dearly, who love & adore him aren't allowed to pay their respects any longer but CM can visit? The man who's soon to be on trial for his "death"? WTH?!!! lol. Are fans just not allowed anymore because MJ is no longer there? & CM is going to visit him elsewhere? If not then WTF?!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2010, 08:23:01 PM
why are the family worried about MJs tomb being scratched? its made of marble Im sure you cant scratch that thing if you can do it that easily by just touching it with your hand...its cheap and fake.

I dont see why they are not allowing fans to even be outside of the uilding i mean its open to visitors so it shuld be open to mj fans. they were behaving the whole time. sorry this is all stupid. randy wants to place to be open to fans but then suddnly it says fans cant go visit...ugh!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2010, 08:35:13 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
why are the family worried about MJs tomb being scratched? its made of marble Im sure you cant scratch that thing if you can do it that easily by just touching it with your hand...its cheap and fake.

I dont see why they are not allowing fans to even be outside of the uilding i mean its open to visitors so it shuld be open to mj fans. they were behaving the whole time. sorry this is all stupid. randy wants to place to be open to fans but then suddnly it says fans cant go visit...ugh!

Plus there are gates in front of the crypt anyway..  they could organise it so fans could go down the corridor and file past the gates...  so not actually get close enough to touch the crypt but close enough to see it and say goodbye and lay some flowers at the front.   That would mean they wouldnt have to worry about the fans touching the actual crypt and they could have a security guard there in case anyone got over emotional and tried to do something stupid.   Its only for one day and they could just open it up for a few hours.  I dont see what the problem is..  seems to me they are making excuses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2010, 09:00:04 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Description:

"I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
Jackson sang two duets, including "Man in the Mirror," with vocalist Judith Hill (pictured), who also performed "Heal the World" at his memorial. "They fell in like they'd been signing together their entire lives," says Payne. Ortega says Hill brought out Jackson's gentlemanly side. "There was this dashing thing about him," says the director. "A little Gene Kelly going on. He would say, 'Ken, always make sure that a woman looks her finest!'"

Oh and by the way - to me THAT'S the Real Deal on that pic.
[/b]

Is it just me or is this description not at ALL what we witnessed between MJ and Judith during this song in TII.

That's funny because I thought the same thing when I read that. I was thinking "did I watch the same scene they are talking about"? LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 30, 2010, 09:58:18 PM
Found this:

A group of MICHAEL JACKSON fans is fighting for access to the star's grave - after cemetery officials decided to impose strict visitation rules.

The Justice4MJ fan group is planning to make a visit to the singer's mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California on 25 June (10) to mark the first anniversary of his death.

But they're set to meet resistance from authorities who are cracking down on the number of mourners paying their respects at the site.

According to TMZ.com, guards have been instructed to ask anyone who is loitering in the grounds to leave.

A representative for the Justice4MJ group is urging memorial park bosses to "take into consideration" the huge number of fans who will be travelling from across the globe for the day.

The King of Pop's younger brother Randy Jackson is supporting the mourners and is said to have asked officials to hand out permits to visitors to the tomb.

So now Randy wants to hand out permits???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions