WANNA C Michaels DOUBLE ??? R U READY ???
May 29, 2010, 05:59:39 PM
Watch this video but first pay attention to the first few minutes, watch the double that gets off the plane, watch him walk into the airport and pay close attention to him in the airport SHOP, watch his manerisms, watch his head and hand movement, and then watch tii, and guess who we just found, Now this was 10 years ago and hes not just a impersonator, this is his double he sends around the world as himself. The impersonators are never concerned about cameras getting to close but this double sure is, he doesnt like the camera getting to close and for a good reason, cause hes no impersanator, he is michael jacksons double, he moves and talks just like someone in Tii.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

original video from korea
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Hazzely

to me that's michael..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

He perfected fooling people, he has been doing it so well for so long that i dont blame anyone that is confused and cant see that he had doubles.

At least I know that after 11 hard months of looking at photos and videos, re searching, looking at evidence and lurking behind the scenes, And trust me I'm as sane as you can get and I am 100% without any doubt completly certain everyone is in for a RUDE awakening, Michael jackson used doubles as hard as it is to believe, HE DID.

The strange thing is, the more you truly look the more they stand apart, in reality they looking nothing alike, but they do look dam close thanks to surgery.

I am not trying to convinve anyone, the ones who know he used doubles just know, we can clearly see it, but the rest of you who are in doubt, it is certainly understandable why its hard to grasp this concept so I am sure when the SH*T hits the fan and it goes down you will know what I am saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

His movements are bizarre
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hazzely

you know...if he looked different some days it doesn't mean he used doubles.. just my opinion no need to get heated
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

of coarse, anything is possible, and dont worry, no issues from me. we can all think for ourselves and that makes life easier for all of us, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

still that video is great, i agree that those gestures were weird, but [for me =)] not as far as being a double
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

Thats michael... he done the exact same thing to the cameraman in a video store to widen the shot of his face!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

RK

double or nothing? double for sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "badkolo"
He perfected fooling people, he has been doing it so well for so long that i dont blame anyone that is confused and cant see that he had doubles.

At least I know that after 11 hard months of looking at photos and videos, re searching, looking at evidence and lurking behind the scenes, And trust me I'm as sane as you can get and I am 100% without any doubt completly certain everyone is in for a RUDE awakening, Michael jackson used doubles as hard as it is to believe, HE DID.

The strange thing is, the more you truly look the more they stand apart, in reality they looking nothing alike, but they do look dam close thanks to surgery.

I am not trying to convinve anyone, the ones who know he used doubles just know, we can clearly see it, but the rest of you who are in doubt, it is certainly understandable why its hard to grasp this concept so I am sure when the SH*T hits the fan and it goes down you will know what I am saying.
Aman!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

SEHF

8-)
Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 07:05:47 PM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I totally agree. You can tell by the eyes and nose. They are different. No one can change their eyes that much.  When you look in MJ's eyes, you it's him. Great video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Watch this video but first pay attention to the first few minutes, watch the double that gets off the plane, watch him walk into the airport and pay close attention to him in the airport SHOP, watch his manerisms, watch his head and hand movement, and then watch tii, and guess who we just found, Now this was 10 years ago and hes not just a impersonator, this is his double he sends around the world as himself. The impersonators are never concerned about cameras getting to close but this double sure is, he doesnt like the camera getting to close and for a good reason, cause hes no impersanator, he is michael jacksons double, he moves and talks just like someone in Tii.

original video from korea

hm, to me it was such a double..... Maybe it werent even his real kids under that scarf...
I don't know but his face looks so not like Michael. But that's just my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

bec

I agree that's no double...

That's a dopple-mother fucking-ganger thank you very much.

Good job Badkolo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions