ARE THE SONGS TELLING US HIS PLAN?
June 02, 2010, 06:14:19 PM
I'm gonna try to make this plain and simple. No there's no 'tricky' routine :roll:. I've been watching TII over and over again, and something about the songs are telling stories. There was something I noticed about the first song, "Wanna be Startin' Somethin'". In the beginning, Michael sings, "...she had a breakdown..." :?   She? ... breakdown?  :idea:  Didn't Paris have a 'breakdown' at the "memorial?"  :D
The other thing that I noticed was "A, B, C". Why? Well, what word do you see in "A, B, C"? ...CAB. You might be asking yourself, or the computer/labtop, "Where is she going, now?" Well, remember the cab on the judge's desk and the commerical with the sparkly gloves falling from the sky? (Isn't "A, B, C" like in the middle of the movie?) I fail to find anything 'strange' with the last song, "Man in the Mirror", but there were two words that stood out to me, and they are:  "summer" and "change". Hope you guys see where I'm going on this  :D !

My thoughts on this hoax, now:  Since people has been judging Michael almost all his life because of the media, maybe he was thinking that when we (by "we", I mean believers and beLIEvers [<-- us])saw the news on 6-25-09, we would probably believe it, that is until we saw the family a few months later. May I remind you that there was absolutely no real tears from the family (if you say that there were real tears, there's a word for that and it's called acting).  :idea: ...So... :idea: , since we saw that (the 'crying' thing), we would second-guess ourselves and think this is a hoax.

Don't let the media over-rule you; they are just trying to get a good story, so they can get more viewers!!! --remember that!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Re: ARE THE SONGS TELLING US HIS PLAN?
June 03, 2010, 12:04:12 AM
Very good find! Well done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Sangre

June 03, 2010, 11:11:32 AM
I believe song like "Cry" would mean something and maybe some of his other songs, but I don't think "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" has something to do with it. Not all of his words or songs aren't related to the hoax or it would mean Michael's whole life was revolving around it and it would be quite sad, wouldn't it? We have to keep our eyes open, but we shouldn't overdo it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Serenitys_Dream

June 03, 2010, 11:28:07 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
I believe song like "Cry" would mean something and maybe some of his other songs, but I don't think "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" has something to do with it. Not all of his words or songs aren't related to the hoax or it would mean Michael's whole life was revolving around it and it would be quite sad, wouldn't it? We have to keep our eyes open, but we shouldn't overdo it...
There are clues in many of his songs and his entire life has been leading up to this. Every song in the movie TII is relevant that is why these songs were selected to be in the movie. The lyrics for "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" from TII  have been changed. i have not looked at the other songs yet but I made a video about it. Just as the lyric's of Jennifer Hudson's version of "Will You Be There" have also been changed.

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." ~ Victor Hugo

[youtube:9t1wbyal]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJQSBt20C-4[/youtube:9t1wbyal]

[youtube:9t1wbyal]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udff0rrulZ0[/youtube:9t1wbyal]

[youtube:9t1wbyal]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvlRXPBpAiY[/youtube:9t1wbyal]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late