RK

I don't think he was the most powerful man on earth . More like a front or puppet for the most powerful people on earth.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pope announces support of NWO
June 01, 2010, 11:35:12 AM
Hello, I searched around before I created this post but please forgive me if this has indeed been posted before or if this is not the right place to put this(i'm new and still learning how to use the board). I was reading an article on the site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  titled 'Drugs, Lies and Superstardom'  and I came upon this passage:

On the day of Michael Jackson’s memorial, Pope Benedict XVI announced his support for the New World Order. Most of us were not even aware of this because we were too busy watching and re-watching the memorial service. The news didn’t even report it because it was too busy broadcasting and re-broadcasting highlights from the memorial.

It doesn't surprise me but I just didn't know..because well...I WAS watching the memorial. Am I late on this? Does everyone already know?
Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 04:06:20 PM by peacock shine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Firstly, disregarding the fact he was the president and was supposed to be delivering a serious response - you know, just from a human perspective  - that was hilarious..  :lol:  :lol:
Looks like his earpiece wasn't working.  :o  Ooops.

And, now, taking into account it was probably something important that he was responding to.. I'd actually like to know what he was asked because that's a bad case of being out of the loop.  :!:  :!:  :!:  Was this all part of the smeer campaign to get him out and Obama in? hmmmm..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal